Late for French

Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

I squint opened my eyes feeling disorientated and dehydrated; the deathly symptoms of a bad hangover. Who would have thought drinking champagne could make you feel so rough? It must be all the fancy bubbles in it.

I sit up slowly in the unknown bed I was lying in and took a proper look around at my surroundings. The room was dark but there was a hint of day light seeping through the blinds of the room. What time was it?

Looking around for a clock I notice there was a glass of water and a couple of pain killers on the bed side table, no doubt they were for me. I don't hesitate to take them because right now it was my aim to get rid of this vile headache I had going on.

I tried focusing on what happened last night and little pieces of my memory began putting themselves together gradually. It was the schools art show opening night last night and it turned out to be a great turn out from what I remember. Some parts of my mind were abit fuzzy but I remember getting drunk off my face obviously, but that was because I got so annoyed that Mr Franceschi didn't show and- Oh no.

I groan loudly when the memory suddenly came to me and everything else what happened after that did too.

He showed up. Right at the very end he showed his face but I was too drunk to care at that point.

I made such a fool out of myself. I got wasted on the champagne and behaved like a total child towards Mr Franceschi when he approached me but later on that night, we finally made out and took things further between us but I embarrassingly threw up down myself.

I cringe at the thought and wished for it to be erased from both our memories permanently. He must think I'm disgusting and I don't blame him not wanting to have anything to do with an immature drunken school boy like me anymore.

Wait, that's whose bed I must be in. Oh god. Don't tell me I'm in Mr Franceschi's bed and completely missed the golden opportunity to take advantage of it. Fuck sake, I am never drinking again.

I look towards the door when I hear it open and I swear I almost die when I see him. He walks into the room with nothing on but a pair of sweat pants hanging low on his hips. I bite down on my lip as my eyes trail up his bare body; he had abs, chest hair and muscling arms. He looked tired and had bed hair which topped off the fact that he looked so unbelievable hot right now.

Just the sight of him was making it extremely difficult to keep down my little friend in my pants. How could he do this to me, surely he would think this image would send my teenage hormones into a frenzy. I curse myself yet again fro screwing up this opportunity.

"Glad to see you're awake." He says.

"What time is it?" I ask in a croaky voice.

"It's just past 5."

"AM? What are you doing up for?" I complained and fall back against the mattress sinking my head into the fluffy pillow. I could so easily fall back to sleep.

I feel the bed dip and I prop myself up on my elbows to see he was sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"I live an hour away from the school so I have to get up to beat morning traffic. I also have to take you home too because I put your uniform in the wash." he tells.

I glance down at myself and see I was wearing a grey oversize t-shirt which made the collar slip off one of my shoulders. I was in my pants too which meant Mr Franceschi must have undressed me before putting me to bed. I blush at the thought of him undressing me but then I'm instantly reminded that I was passed out and covered in my own vomit. Ew, that's a gross image I'd rather much prefer both of us forget.

"Can we just forget last night ever happened please?" I whisper looking down at my hands. It was all too humiliating and I didn't want him thinking of me like that.

"Sure if you want." He says sounding disappointed before going quiet.

I look up and see that he looked kind of upset which confused me for a second, but then I realise he must think I'm talking about us fooling around which I wasn't.

"No, I mean, forget the part about me throwing up down myself and being a complete idiot. Not the blow job, I liked the blow job, like a lot... I mean, erm, it was alright, erm." I panic just going off on a ramble embarrassing myself even more in front of him. Oh god, I just needed to shut up.

He chuckles and looks over at me with an annoying smirk on his face.

"You remember then?"

"It's kind of hard to forget a blow job like that." I blush biting my lip.

He reaches out and pushes my hair out of my face and gently strokes the side of my face with his fingers. He puts his thumb against my lips and tugs my bottom lip down softly. It was just a simple touch but it was enough to make me feel all funny inside not to mention the way he was looking at me too. His diamond blue eyes looked as if they were lost staring into my hazel ones, it made me nervous almost, but at the same time it had my heart racing.

"I'm sorry I was late last night." He says sincerely, and flickers his eyes back up to meet mine.

"It's okay." I say.

I think I should be the one apologising, I acted so childish.

He drops his hand from my chin and sighs. I didn't like the loss of contact suddenly.

"We should really get dressed, we need to leave soon."

I frown not liking that idea at all. I crawl over to him and climb into his lap so each of my legs was either side of him and threw my arms around his neck.

"Can we just stay here instead? You can continue to make it up to me in this lovely bed of yours." I say turning on my flirtatious charms.

"As much as I like the sound of that love, I can't, I have work to attend to." He says untangling my arms from around his neck but keeping them close to his chest.

I pout up at him making him scoff.

"I'm taking a big risk on you already Oliver. You shouldn't even be here."

"Then why am I?"I ask curiously.

"I couldn't exactly take you home in the state you were in last night, I thought it was safer to bring you back here to sleep it off."

"And where exactly did you sleep, sir?" I ask, drawing circles into his toned chest with my finger.

"Beside you." He answers honestly.

"Oh yeah? And what thoughts were running through your mind as you watched me asleep beside you, hm?"

I lingered my lips against his for just a moment before I couldn't resist my own teases and captured his lips with mine. He kisses me back instantly and I didn't hesitate to put my arms back around his neck and slipped my fingers into his messy bed hair. He to, slid his hands up my back under my shirt and stroked my delicate skin with his big hands sending shivers through me.

I absolutely love kissing him. I couldn't remember much of it from last night but I'm so happy he finally allowed us to do this, because feeling his dominated lips against my softer ones were hotter than hell. The bristles of his beard tickled against my skin and I couldn't help but smile against his lips. I was still kind of hard from earlier and I could feel myself growing more and more excited in my underwear as my petite frame pushed it self harder up against his half naked one. He must have felt my excitement down below because he didn't waste a minute to put his hands on my hips and break away from our kiss.

He was breathing heavily and when I lean in to kiss him again he shook his head and moved out of my reach. I whine in protest not wanting to stop this make out session but he didn't give in. Damn, I almost had him.

"Stop it, I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work." He tells me and I stick out my bottom lip sadly.

He hits my bum with his hand lightly but enough to leave a little sting to linger. I squeal and leap forwards into his chest not expecting the assault which causes Josh to laugh at my reaction.

"That will teach you, now off, before I take you over my knee and spank you." He says sternly pulling me back so I could see the hint of the smirk dancing on his lips.

I glance up and return and even wider and more playful smirk.

"Now that sounds like a much better idea sir."

"You're trouble Sykes." He sighs with a slight chuckle and pushes me off of his lap so I land back on the bed beside him.

"You secretly love it." I tease.

He doesn't say anything just sends me this look which says 'you bet I do.'

"Now calm yourself down and get dressed. We leave in 10." He tells me and gets up from the bed.

I groan in response and roll over on the bed to hide my face in the pillow. I really didn't want to go to school today.

~~

Everything seemed to be alright between us now, better in fact. Despite I was tired as fuck and was desperate for my bed I couldn't stop smiling like a complete goof. I didn't know what exactly was going on with us now, I was kind of nervous to ask just incase it would ruin what we had right now. He was still my teacher who was a lot older than me but that didn't bother me at all, an older man is definitely what I need because running after immature time wasters my own age is now history.

I really liked him. It was embarrassing how much I really liked him. I just wanted to be around him because he made me happy. That actually sounded so bizarre when I thought about it properly, me wanting to be around a school teacher because they made me feel good and even wanted. It was ridiculous. That wanted feeling was a first and it was still really new to me but I liked the feeling and warmth it brought to me so far and I plan to hold on to it.

I was unsure about how he felt about all this though. I know things between us happen months ago but last night was the first time we actually followed things through to the end. We had our first proper kiss which still had my lips tingling and my stomach fill with its own fireworks display. And we actually did stuff too, well we always do stuff but this time it was different and he actually let me finish. Though I still couldn't quite get over the way he assured me not to be embarrassed with my body as he unclothed me and pleasured me. The thought alone had my cheeks burning red but it meant a lot that he was considered of my feelings, no one has ever done that before during sexual activities.

"You better not skip school today I'm setting homework in class and you're not getting out of it that easily." My teacher's voice brings me out of my thoughts causing me to look over at him.

He was concentrating on the road ahead as he drove me back to my house to get a fresh uniform and to clean myself up before I head to school.

"Homework, wow how encouraging sir." I say sarcastically.

I catch him roll his eyes at me as I say that making me laugh.

It was rather strange referring him as Sir still because I was casually sitting in his car after a night of staying over at his house and receiving the best blow job I have ever had. I should try calling him Josh for a change and see how that goes. Although, I swear he has a secret kink for me calling him sir but I will test that out another time.

"Just make sure you show up okay, I don't want you falling behind."

This time his words made me roll my eyes. He was always ruining the mood by being the responsible adult.

"And I also like seeing you presence in my class." He smiles sheepishly keeping his eyes glued to the road in front.

"You do?" I ask smiling teasingly.

"I said didn't I?"

"You're cute."

"Cute?" he pulls a face in disgust and confusion which made me think he was even cuter.

"Yes, cute." I smile sweetly and looked out of the passenger side window.

He dropped me off down the road from my house, even though it was around 7.30 in the morning and most people were still asleep, we didn't want to risk anyone spotting me getting out of his car. My parents were mostly likely left for work already but having Lynn as my next door neighbour it was too much of a high risk of her catching us so we played it safe.

~~

I was going to quickly eat something, shower and make my way to school. Only so I could see Mr Franceschi again and call him cute just to annoy him.

I make way into the kitchen because I was actually starving and could really do with one of my mums homemade blueberry muffins right now.

The second I step foot in the kitchen though the devil herself was there waiting for me, burning daggers into me with her fiery eyes.

"Oliver where the hell have you been?!" my mother yells un necessarily.

I look up at the clock on the wall she should be at work by now. What was she doing waiting for me like some sort of creep?

"Out." I say bluntly shutting down whatever lecture she was about to throw at me.

"It's a school night what do you think you're doing staying out all night and not having the decency to tell me where you are."

"It's never bothered you before." I shrug picking up a muffin from the basket on the counter.

"It bothers me when I find my son's bed empty in the middle of the night with no note saying why. So again Oliver, tell me where you were!" she demanded.

"I was at Jona's okay? Geese, chill out woman." I lied hoping she would drop it.

"Jona Weinhofen? That rich kid whose parents are those snobby lawyers?" she tusk.

I scoff. Of course she hated them. She hated anyone who she thought was better than her. It was pathetic.

"Yes mother, that Jona."

"I told you before Oliver I don't want you hanging out with boys like him."

"Boys like him?" I questioned.

I narrowed my eyes at her and I could see she was trying not to get herself worked up over this conversation but I could see it eating away at her. She was so judgmental.

"Boys that do disgusting things with one another and then try to spread their vile habits on to innocent boys like my son." she seethes in disgust.

My eyes widen in shock at what she just described so bitterly. She was literally unreal. I can't believe what was coming out of her mouth, it was sickening. I didn't care that she insulted Jona, I didn't care about him anymore, what I did care about was how she spoke about his sexually so badly.

"You mean boys who are gay? Boys like me."

I admitted and her face turned red with fury.

"You are not one of them!" she yells and steps towards me in anger. She stops herself when she's only a few feet away and took a deep breath to calm herself back down to the fake sweet caring woman she pretends to be.

But I see straight through that fake facade. She's such a homophobic bitch, I seriously fucking hated her more than anything in this entire world.

She heard about me coming out as gay over the summer but she just wrote it off as me being an attention seeking brat. Not long after that though, there were rumours that got back to her from one of the neighbours that had seen me kissing Jona on our door step but of course the truth gets twisted into lies from the gossips of nosy neighbours. Mum however gave me a sickening talk that night and told me to stay away from him but only I didn't, but she didn't know that though.

"You will not see him anymore, do you understand me Oliver?" she says in her bitter sweet tone.

I didn't care about not seeing Jona ever again. Her wish was my command but what I didn't like that she only said it because he was gay. That angered me more than anything and my rebellious side of me just wanted to act out because of it. She didn't see being gay as loving another human, she saw it as some sort of disease that would infect you and riddle your insides if you got even in the sights of another gay man.

I glared at her hatefully and pushed myself away from the counter so I was right up in her face.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble mum, but I like the D and nothing you say is going to stop me from sucking it." I taunt wickedly and I wasn't prepared for what she did to me next.

My cheek stung with the sharp tingling pain which came from my mother's hand. I blinked away the unexpected tears that welled up in my eyes and reach up to caresses my own cheek as the air left my lungs in shock.

I can't believe she hit me. Did she really think slapping me across the face would slap the gay out of me? Well, she was wrong. It just made me resent her even more which I thought wasn't even possible.

"No son on mine is a cock sucker!" she screams with tears in her eyes from anger. Not a single bit of regret flashed a crossed her face for doing what she just did. She was truly a heartless bitch and I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

I've never look at anyone with such hatred as I did for her right now.

"You. Are. Not. My. Mother." I seethe through gritted teeth.

Without waiting for her to react I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Oliver Scott, get back down here!" I hear her yell after me.

"Go to hell!"

I slammed my door shut with a loud bang and threw myself onto my bed. I buried my face deep into my pillow where I had absolutely no control over the tears which began overflowing from my eyes. It was stupid to cry over that witch who calls herself my mother. But I was just so angry that all the other emotions built up inside me just all mixed together and exploded into tears and now I couldn't stop.

I punched at my mattress repetitively and my screams were muffled by my pillow as I refuse to lift my head as I took out my rage on my bed.

I went from cloud nine to fucking hating my life in a matter of minutes because of her.