Late for French

Chapter 3

Oliver’s POV

“Oliver!” my mum yells the very second I walk through the door.

I groan knowing that I’m going to be lectured for being a useless good for nothing. There’s not a day that goes by that she isn’t shouting at me or criticizing me or making me feel like she wished I wasn’t her son.

“Ugh, what?” I yell.

“Kitchen now!” I roll my eyes, she didn’t sound happy.

I huff loudly and drop my backpack by the door and take off my shoes before walking into the kitchen to see what she wanted.

She had her back to me stirring a wooden spoon in a cake bowl preparing to bake whatever knows what. She annoyingly did this all the time. She’s obsessed with baking things especially giving them out to all the neighbours and basically showing off her amazing cooking skills and pretending to be this lovely sweet lady when she was literally the devil.

“Yes mother, what do you want?”

She didn’t bat an eyelid at my poor attitude, she was used to it.

“I’ve just gotten off the phone with your school an- what happened to your uniform?!” she questions with wide eyes when she turns around and sees the white dust which had settle into my black blazer.

“Well you have my lovely new French teacher to thank for that.” I say sarcastically.

“Seriously Oliver, your first day back and your uniform is already filfy!” she says putting down the cake bowl and patting down my blazer but I quickly swat her hand away.

I hated when she fussed, even more when she tried to overly mother me and tried to touch me. We didn’t exactly have a mother and son relationship, we were complete opposites and most of the time avoided each other.

“It’s not my fault, the stupid teacher forced me to clean the black board.” I moaned shrugging out of my blazer and handing it to her.

She cared more about my dirty uniform than how I was.

“Oh that explains the phone call. Your French teacher called and he wasn’t happy with your behaviour today.”

“Oh yeah, what did he have to say?” I ask curiously.

“He said you swore at him more than once.”

I rolled my eyes, what a bastard I can’t believe he snitched on me. I wasn’t going to let him get away with that next lesson.

“Oliver how many times do I have to tell you to tone down that vulgar mouth of yours? Seriously, I have no idea why you need to use such language. Respect your elder’s younger man. “ she says pointing her finger at me which irritated me more.

“He was irritating me so I told him where to go. Besides, I said it in French so I shouldn’t be getting in trouble really.” I smirked being a cocky know it all I knew I was.

“Doesn’t matter what language you spoke in, you shouldn’t be swearing at your teachers!” she says in her fake disapproval tone.

I wondered what she’d have to say if I told her how inappropriate my French teacher has been towards me so far. His snide comments and inappropriate glances and not to mention the sneaky touches here and there after classes.

“To make up for your behaviour we both agreed you’d go to detention after school on Friday.”

I furrow my eyebrows at her.

“I’m not going to detention.”

“Yes you are Oliver, you are not going to make me look like a bad mother who can’t even get her child to go to detention.”

As if she really cared about me, she cared about me making her look bad to the school and the teachers. That was typical of my mum, no interest or concern in me what so ever, just worried about that I’d give her a bad name.

I rolled my eyes. I had enough of her fakeness for one afternoon and walked out of the kitchen.

“Where are you going I’m not finished talking to you.”

Well I was done with her and this conversation.

“I’m going to get change.” I say half way up the stairs already.

“Right, when you come back down with the rest of your uniform we’re discussing this when your father gets home from work.” She calls up the stairs but I don’t bother answering.

Whatever.

As if dad would do anything anyway. He would give his best telling off in his stern strict father voice in front of mum just to satisfy her but it wouldn’t do much to discipline me. My parents didn’t really know how to discipline me or control me. I usually did whatever I wanted and all I got out of it was a mouthful of lectures saying I was a good for noting or they would ground me which always ended up with me climbing out my bedroom window.

When I got to my room I took off my dirty uniform and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a random band t-shirt.

I gathered up my uniform and threw it down the staircase not bothering to walk down and give it to my mum personally because I knew it meant more lecturing. Literally seconds later I hear her scream my name from the bottom of the stairs but I manage to hold back my laughter and make a break for it down the hall and into my little brother’s room.

I leaned my back against the door and burst out laughing to myself when I hear mums constant complaining about my shitty behaviour.

I looked ahead of me and see my brother staring at me from his desk.

“Hey Tommy, you need any help with your homework?” I smile walking over to him.

He shook his head no and gave me a concerned look and nod towards the door.

“It’s nothing, just mum nagging me as always.” I say with a chuckle and ruffled his hair to calm his anxiety.

I sit down on his bed which was next to his desk and glanced over at his homework. My brother had leaning difficulties and struggled with some subjects, English being his biggest struggle. I hardly ever bothered about doing my own homework but I always helped Tom out with his because my mum clearly didn’t have the patience for it and get stressed out and end up upsetting Tom which would anger me.

My dad didn’t know how to handle Tom’s learning difficulties either, he’d try but he was just as useless to. Tom was the only good thing to come out of this mess up family, he was the light of life and had a heart of gold.

He may have learning difficulties but the thing is he’s an absolute genius when it comes to maths. He just liked numbers and I have no idea how but he could solve a problem all in his head and have the answer in like 10 seconds. It was quite amazing to witness.

The maths sheet he was working on right now was a higher year 11 paper. I didn’t even do this advance maths and I’m three years older than him.

“You wanna do my homework for me?” I ask with much hope.

He gave me this disapproval glance which made me laugh because he was just so sweet and innocent.

“I’m joking but seriously it’s so boring I don’t know how you do it.”

“Try.” He mumbles, startling me a little but I quickly smile at him.

Encouraging him to talk was really important to help gain him some confidence because he hardly ever talked at all so it was a surprise to actually hear his voice sometimes.

“You know I’m far too lazy for that.”

We both laugh a little and he goes back to focusing on his homework.

My phone beeps and I take it out of my pocket to see who had texted me. It was Jona.

I feel a hint of a smile form on my lips when I read his text.

Jona: Got the house to myself on Friday. U wanna come over? ;)

Just like I assumed planned with Joan were gonna be made for Friday. The wink emoji confirmed the hidden meaning behind the invite but I knew exactly what he was hinting at. He wanted sex and the horny teenager that I am, I wasn’t going to turn down his offer but I wanted to play along to have some fun.

Me: Oh is that so? What r ur intentions mr? ;)

Jona: Y don’t u come over Friday & find out for ur self Sykes...

Me: Hmm sounds interesting… wanna clarify some details?

Jona: Now that would b telling…

Me: Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*

When I realise the texting was slowly becoming kind of sexual I thought it would be a good idea to leave my brothers room.

“Enjoy homework Tommy.” I say getting up and leaving his room without lifting my head up from my phone.

I get back to my room and I turn on my stereo and Kill switch Engaged blasts through the speakers.

I flop down on to my bed and rest my back against the headboard as I continued to sext Jona.

It’s been roughly two weeks since Joan and I last had sex and let’s just say I was getting desperate for a release. Especially since Mr Franceschi had got me all hot and bothered earlier with his sexy glances and little touches. Man, I didn’t know what it was about him, I was almost certain that I hated him. But he managed to somehow get me all flustered and I found myself wanting more of whatever he had done to make me feel like that.

And to put it bluntly I was sexually frustrated and it needed to be sorted and Friday just seemed too far away right now.

My phone beeps again and I open the texted from Jona.

Jona: Lol alright. I want ur pretty lips around my cock sucking me from tip all the way down 2 my base ;P

My heart was racing reading his last text. I haven’t given Jona head yet and I knew it would only be a matter of time he’d ask me to return the favour. I was kind of nervous to be honest but I would never let him know that, he wouldn’t be happy if I said no.
Jona was very good at blow jobs, I mean everytime he’s given me one I’ve loved it. Just thinking about Jona lips around me was making me all hot and bothered again and my sweatpants had suddenly gotten tighter.

Me: & then what?

I text back trying to change the subject.

Jona: After U suck me off I will do the same 2 u cos I love hearing ur breathy lil moans & then I’ll have my way with u.

Me: Babe ur making me horny…

I bite down on my lip and now noticed I had a tent in my sweatpants which needed sorting desperately and there’s no way I was ignoring it and waiting for Friday.

Jona: What u gonna do bout it babe…? ;)

Ugh he was teasing me and I could imagine the sound of his voice and smirk on his face.

My fingers wonder down into my boxers and I take a hold of myself and begin stroking my length slowly.

A breathy moan leaves my lips at the feeling of touching myself, it just felt so good. It’s been too long since I got some physical contact I didn’t realise how worked up I’ve been.

Jona: Tell me what ur gonna do 2 sort out the tent in ur pants I know u have baby ;)

I drop my phone on the bed and don’t bother texting him back.

I groan and close my eyes and tried to imagine Jona’s lips around my dick. I bite down harder on my lower lip as my thumb slides over my tip as images start flashing across my mind.

The images of Jona which I had pictured in my head between my legs bobbing his head up and down on my length were suddenly replaced with Mr Franceschi.
I’m reminded of his touches and the way he made me feel and the gasp which came out of my mouth was uncontrollable. He was so hot. An older attractive man who’s clearly way out of my league but so obvious that he wants me couldn’t be anymore of a turn on.

I started to quicken my pace, pumping my hand faster up and down my dick as I wonder what it would feel like having Mr Franceschi’s lips around me.

All I could think about what it would feel like to shut that sassy mouth of his with my dick. Having his sexy and no doubt experience mouth sucking me from tip to base and allowing his tongue to lick up my pre cum.

The image has me groaning rather loudly, not that I could be heard by anyone over the thumping music I had blasting through my stereo player.

I feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was getting closer. Imagining Mr Franceschi’s pale blue eyes flicker up at me and smirking around my length seeing me fall apart for him had me weakening. He seemed like the kind of man who loves having power over the young and the innocent and as much as I hated him for it, I would allow him to have power over me any day if it made me feel anywhere as good as this.

I’m a panting breathless mess by the dirty thoughts of my teacher and I don’t stop moving my hand tugging on my dick fairly tight and at a rapid pace when I’m seconds away from my end.

“Ah, sir.” I moan squeezing my eyes shut as I feel I’ve reached my climax. I feel my come spill over my hand and onto my lower exposed stomach.

I let out a deep sigh as I slowly come down from my high and slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

After a couple of minutes I glance down at my mess and that’s when realisation hits me.

Fuck, did I just get myself off to my French teacher?
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that this chapter is kinda lame, I just really wanted to update but had a shitty week :( Promise the next chapter will be better.

And shout out to my friend @Gem_Jar93 who helped me with the texting scene cos I suck lol

Ps - I really need to update I Knew You Were Trouble but I kinda want to update Part of Me instead...