Late for French

Chapter 6

Oliver’s POV:

When Mr Franceschi and I got to the second floor everyone was lined up outside the classroom talking loudly amongst themselves.

I joined the end of the line when I saw Lynn and she gave me a questioning look when she saw me arrive with a very pissed off Mr Franceschi.

“What’s going on?” she asks me suspiciously.

“He caught me sucking off Jona didn’t he?”

“He what?!” she yells with wide eyes and I quickly shh her.

I didn’t want anyone else in our French class overhearing and I didn’t want to piss Mr Franceschi off anymore than I have already. He’ll probably give me more stupid tutoring lessons.

I pull her a couple of feet away from the line and she clasps a hand over her mouth in hopes no one heard her overreacting outburst. She looks back at me still in shock but her expression is quick to changed into a frown of disappointment and then into a look of disgust. It was quite funny seeing her reaction to this.

“Surely he hasn’t let you and Jona get away with it?”

“Jona’s got a month detention and he’s forcing me to take tutoring lessons from him twice a week instead of reporting us to the head teacher.” I grumble crossing my arms over my chest.

Lynn starts giggling at me.

“Wow, before you know it you’ll be at the top of the class and the biggest teachers pet.” She teases doing the stupid Loser sign above her head.

“I will not! Just because he’s making me go to these lessons doesn’t mean I’m going to cooperate and do the work.”

“Damn and I was hoping you wouldn’t be copying me anymore.” Lynn teases and I give her a playful glare.

The class room door was now open and everyone started walking into the class room.

“Oh and by the way, never give head. It’s disgusting and messy and rather salty.” I pull a face at the memory.

“Ew gross Oli!” she grimace and scrunches up her nose in disgust.

I laugh at her reaction and we take a seat in our usual seats at the back of the room.

She’s my best friend I tell her everything even my sexual experiences and disasters despite how detailed they may be and how much she didn’t want to know, I still told her pretty much everything and she does the same.

“Just thought I’d give you a warning, you know? I know how much you hate sour sweets.” I say teasing her and making her feel more awkward.

“Ok stop, I don’t need to hear this.” She says putting her hands over her ears in an attempt not to hear anymore of the subject.

Mr Franceschi dramatically drops his work books down on his desk making a loud noise which got everyone’s attention and basically shut us all up. He glared at us all before picking up a load of work books and slamming them down on everyone’s desks without a word.

“Turn to page 25 and read through to page 27 and I want at least two pages full of your thoughts and yes, it has to be written in French. I want you to do it in silence and if anyone fails to do so will receive detention for a week!” he scowls the class.

Basically taking out his anger out on the entire class and not just punishing me which I thought was a dick move. Double French was going to drag on painfully slow, ugh why didn’t I stay in Spanish?!

“This is your fault, idiot.” Lynn whispers yells to me.

“Shut up.” I say to her before glaring daggers into Mr Franceschi’s back.

~~

It was lunch time and the three of us were sitting at our usual spot in the crowded lunch hall. Jordan and Lynn sat together while I sat across from them, usually having Jona sat beside me but I was relieved he decided not to join us today.

I know he’ll be pissed about this morning’s incident for awhile and most likely give me the silent treatment for a couple of days before he forgives me for it. Not that it was even my fault anyway, he was the one who forced me to give him head. Next time he’ll know to keep it in his pants and away from my mouth.

“I am going to kill you for that French essay Mr Franceschi is making us do all because of you!” Lynn curses at me.

She was being over dramatic.

“Don’t do it, simple.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

“Why, what’s he done now?” Jordan asks wondering why Lynn was stressing out so much for.

“Oh, he didn’t tell you in English? Mr Franceschi caught him sucking off Jona before class this morning and instead of just punishing Oli, he decided to punish the whole class by giving us a shit load of homework!” she hisses.

Jordan chokes on his can of coke he was drinking out of and quickly wipes his chin he slobbered over and stares at me with shocked expression.

“No way, he didn’t?!” Jordan asks in disbelief with also a hint of a cocky smile on his face.

“Yep.” I say, humouring him.

“Fuck, I bet that was awkward as hell having a teacher catch you with a dick down your throat.”

“Ew, you boys are so disgusting!” Lynn complains at our vulgar talk.

You think she’ll be used to it by now hanging around with us for so many years.

“I swear, don’t you and Jona have any self control?”

“It’s just sex Lynn, you should try it sometime and maybe you wouldn’t be so stressed all the time.” I teased and Jordan burst out laughing.

Her face went a bright red and she glared hatefully at me and nudges Jordan in the arm to stop him laughing at her. He shuts up straight away when he sees how mad she is and looks away from her to prevent himself from laughing again.

The fun and laughter quickly ended when I sense someone standing behind me.

“Have you forgotten that you have detention with me Oliver?” Mr Franceschi asks me.

I couldn’t get anyway from this man for more than five minutes, I swear he’s constantly watching my every move.

“It’s Oli.” I groan. I hated him calling me Oliver because mostly only my parents did.

“Whatever. Get up and let’s go.”

~~

We were back in the French class room where all my detentions took place with him and with the foul mood that he was in I was damn sure he was going to make hell for me.

“Give me your text book.” Mr Franceschi demanded holding his hand out for it.

I frown at his ignorance and opened my bag and handed it to him anyway. He immediately starts flipping through the pages of it and frowns when he couldn’t find what he was looking for.

“Where is the homework I set you on Friday?”

“You didn’t expect me to do it, did you?” I scoff remembering how we left things that day.

“I expect you to respect your teacher Oliver and do the work I set you to do. What makes you think you’re so special from to the rest of the class hm? Why do you think its okay for you to not do the homework, stop acting like a spoilt brat.” he yells angrily.

“Oh, fuck off!” I yell back and little did I know it was a big mistake.

He grabs hold of my wrist and pulls me over his knee and a hard hand collides harshly down on top my clothed ass. I squeal from the sudden shock and squirm in Mr Franceschi’s lap as he hit’s me three more times hard and fast.

He yanks me up and my hands rest on his chest as I breathe in and out heavily. He stares deeply into my eyes to check my reaction and I blink in confusion as I try to register what just happened and why I liked it so much.

He lifts up my chin with his finger so I was staring him straight in the eyes.

“You deserved that, you know that right?” he asks rubbing my bum soothingly from his assault.

I feel myself blush and nod timidly at him.

“Y-yes Sir.” I say shakily and bite my lower lip.

He started playing with the hair on the nape of my neck and just like all the times before that tingle of excitement was rushing through my veins and had my heart racing.

I soon lost myself in deep thought as I stared lustfully at the man inches away from me and took in his features. He had the perfect shaped pink lips surrounded by his plenty of stubble which no doubt he’s rather proud of this manhood. I so desperately wanted to feel his lips against mine, feel his stubble brush against my baby like skin.

“You need to start behaving yourself.” He tells me distracting me from my thoughts as if he knew what I was thinking.

“I don’t want to.” I say shaking my head.

Why on earth would I start behaving myself when I enjoy the punishment far too much from this beauty of a man? He was gorgeous and he’s giving me his full attention and I realised that I liked it a lot.

I couldn’t help myself and without a second thought I leant in to kiss him but he stops me by putting a firm hand against my chest.

“I don’t think so. Not after I know where your mouth has been today.” He says looking unimpressed.

And that’s when I’m reminded of my hatred for him. Why does he have to ruin it by acting like a prick towards me for?

“It’s just a kiss sir, I’m sure you’re not gonna catch anything from it.” I snap in annoyance and he unexpectedly slaps my ass again making me yelp and flinch forwards on him.

“What was that for?” I pull back to look at him with an angry pout.

“What have I told you before about your attitude kid?” he warns.

My frown hardens at him and I climb out of his lap and stand up and stand stubbornly beside him with my arms folded.

Mr Franceschi sighs loudly and tucks his chair under his desk.

“When you start behaving yourself Oliver then I’ll start rewarding you.”

That sentence sparked my interest and I quickly turned to face him again to question what he meant by that.

“Reward me? Like how?”

“By gradually giving you what you want.” He smirks and my eyes widen at his words.

Did he mean by give himself to me?

Would he actually let me kiss him? Would he actually touch me where I wanted him to touch me the most? My mind was filled by a load of dirty thoughts and the hint of having the opportunity to have my way with him. I suddenly went hot all over as my teenage hormones got the better of me and started reacting to the fantasies in my head.

Did he know what he was suggesting was illegal? Or maybe we weren’t that much different and we both just liked breaking the rules? My attraction for this guy has gone straight to a 100.

“But that’s not going to happen when you fail to do your homework and you’re pulling stunts like underage smoking and sucking dick on the school premises.” He reminds me in an annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes at the mention of my bad behaviour. It got old when teachers continuously went on about it constantly, like yeah I know what I did get over it.

“How did you even know we were there?” I ask curiously.

No other teacher has caught me skipping class or smoking there before so I wondered how Mr Franceschi knew where to find me.

“You and blondie ran past my car like a couple of school girls and I knew you were both up to no good.” he says sending me a disapproval glance.

Oh, maybe crossing the teacher’s car park before first period wasn’t a good idea.

“I didn’t even wanna do it.” I mumble realising a little too late that I said it out loud.

“Then why’d you do it?” he asks in concern looking at me with worried eyes.

I shrug in response not wanting to say anything else I’d later regret.

I used to do the sexual things Jona asks me to do in hopes he would one day ask me to be his boyfriend. Pathetic I know, but it’s been a months now and he still hasn’t asked me and I don’t think he’ll ever will. And now I’m not so bothered I guess, I just really like when Jona gives me his attention and we do have fun when we’re together. A bad blow job experience shouldn’t mess up what we have surely?

“He doesn’t pressure you into it, does he Oliver?” Mr Franceschi asks me in his professional teacher adult mode.

I snort at my teacher’s seriousness and concern for my wellbeing. He literally had me over his knee spanking me five minutes ago and now he acting like he cares about what other boys may do to me in or outside of the bedroom. It’s quite sweet actually.

“No sir, he doesn’t. Jona can’t make me do anything.” I assure him.

“That’s good to hear.”

It was quiet for awhile after that making it a little awkward before he spoke again.

“Do you feel pressured by me?” he asks seriously.

I see him frown at himself and look away from me as if he was ashamed.

He looked like he was having second thoughts at the way he’s been behaving around me. Yeah, it’s highly inappropriate what he’s been doing to me and against school rules but not once have I felt pressured or freaked out by his actions.

I’m 16 I can make my own decisions and I have my own voice to speak up when I’m not comfortable with something. I really didn’t want him to think badly about what’s been going on between us because even though he annoys me so much I didn’t want this to end.

I shake my head not liking him seeing him like this.

“No. I like what you do to me.” I assure him with a shy smile.

“Oh you do, do you?” he smirks raising his eyebrows in a seductive manner which makes me laugh. This was more like it.

“Promise me, if this gets too much for you you’ll tell me to stop right away, okay?”

“I don’t want it to stop sir.” I say truthfully with a sad smile.

Whatever this is going on between us I really didn’t want it to stop. I find myself liking him, a lot. When he’s not being a grumpy prick he’s not so bad… I didn’t want to call it a school boy crush for a mature teacher lust because its feels so much more than a silly crush and I hope he thinks the same.

“Good, neither do I.” he sends me a genuine smile and I can’t help but melt inside and smile at him in return. Gosh, what is this teacher doing to me? I hate teachers but I guess I hate him a little less now.

“Now let’s discuss your homework.”

I groan in response and I thought I had gotten away with it.

He chuckles at my reaction and pulls out a bunch of papers from one of his drawers and lays them out on the desk.

“I printed you out some French work sheets for beginners and I highly advise you do them.”

“Why for beginners? I’m not stupid, I can handle the more advance papers sir.”

“Well you need to learn the basics and from what I’ve already heard come out of your mouth so far, you only know the bad words which aren’t going to help you past the year I’m afraid Oliver.” He tells me and I frown unhappily.

“Also.” He starts and bends down to take something else out of the drawer.

He places a tape cassette and a tape player on the desk I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. Is he for real?

“Sir, the 60’s called and they want their tape player back.”

“Mock all you want Oliver but this is going to seriously help boost up your grade.”

“I don’t see how.”

“Just listen to it in your free time. It’ll probably work better if you listen to it while you’re lying in bed before you go to sleep so the information sinks in to your brain and it’s fresh in your mind when you wake up.” He says.

“Whatever you say sir.”

I gathered up all the work sheets and the tape player and put them in my bag and waited for him to tell me what to do next.

“You’re free to go.”

“Really?” I asked surprised.

“You still have 15 minutes of lunch left. Go and get something to eat and find your friends. Just make sure you complete those work sheets for next lesson and please don’t let me down Oliver or be late for my class.” He tells me and he couldn’t be going up higher in my eyes.

“Thank you sir.”

I smile widely at him and left the classroom to enjoy the remainder of lunch.