Late for French

Chapter 9

Oliver’s POV

“Oliver Sykes!” A loud voice yells my name making me jump up awake.

I groan in annoyance and bring my hand up to hold my head as it pounded in agony. I was suffering from the worse hangover.

Hearing a few sniggers and whispered comments around me, I blink several times through my sleepy eyes and look around my surroundings. That’s when I discovered I had fallen asleep in class.

I turn my attention back to the voice in front of me, who stood a very angry looking Mr Franceschi, with his arms crossed over his chest looking pissed.

“How nice of you to rejoin the class again.” he says in a sarcastic tone.

I knew I had earned myself detention for this.

“What excuse do you have for sleeping in my class, hm?” he says sternly.

I was all groggy and horrible and the last thing I didn’t need was Mr Franceschi yelling at me right now. So I snapped in annoyance.

“If your class wasn’t boring as fuck I wouldn’t have fallen asleep in the first place.” I grumble, wincing at the sound of my own voice.

Lynn nudged my arm to make me shut up but ignored her attempt. My head hurt way too much for this for this bullshit.

I don’t even know what happened last night. I mean, I remember Justin giving me ecstasy in the club and I stupidly took it and then he took me into some sort of back room to do ‘stuff’. But after that, I don’t remember anything at all. My mind is completely blank. I don’t even remember how we got home last night. I woke up this morning sandwiched between Jona and Alan in Jona’s bed and then being rushed out of the house because we were late for school.

“Get Out!” Mr Franceschi yells at me and points to the class room door for me to leave.

“Go now. Wait outside and I’ll deal with you after class.” He waves me off dismissing me.

“Whatever.” I huffed not in the mood to argue back with him.

I pushed my chair out from under my desk and walked out of the classroom, slamming the door shut behind me despite how much it worsens my headache. At least I would have some peace and quiet for awhile out here.

I lent against the wall and rested my head on the lockers outside the French classroom and waited for the class to be over.

I was in desperate need of a shower, my hair was greasy and I stunk really badly of alcohol mixed with the sweaty sticky club. I never got the chance to have one at Jona’s because his parents were home and the three of us had to sneak out before they caught us.

~~

Half an hour passed and the bell for lunch rang and the classroom door flew open as my class mates started making they’re way to the lunch hall.

Lynn makes her way over to me when she comes out.

“I thought I’d tell you he’s in a bad mood.” She says and I roll my eyes.

“When is he not?”

“I swear it’s always you that’s gets him into these bad moods.”

I shrugged not really bothered by her accusing me for his mood.

Mr Franceschi soon comes out of the classroom to escort me back in for detention. Lynn sees his annoyed expression and she’s quick to leave us to it.

“I’ll text you later.” She says and I nod to her before she disappears down the end of the corridor to meet Jordan for lunch.

I look back at Mr Franceschi and he stood there unimpressed and annoyed.

“In.” he orders.

Making me huff dramatically and push myself away from the wall and drag my feet back into his class.

I sit on top of his desk and watch as he shuts the class room door and turns to face me full in strict teacher mode.

“You look like shit.” He says bluntly, eyeing up my appearance.

“Thanks.” I grumble with a frown.

I knew I had dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and my uniform was a scruffy mess.

He walks over to his desk and stood in front of me still not dropping his stern facial features.

He takes a hold of my chin and forces me to look up at him.

“Your behaviour is unacceptable.” He scolds.

“And yours is?” I snap back.

I move my chin away from his hand and he raises his eyebrows at me. I wasn’t in the mood for his bullshit lecturing and sneaky little touches.

“Don’t turn this around on me. We’re talking about you right now Oliver.”

I bite my tongue to prevent my temper getting the better of me and turn my face away from him.

“First, you show up late to my class this morning and then you have the nerve to fall asleep in it. I thought we were making progress Oliver, why have you suddenly back tracked?” he asks.

He didn’t need to know what I got up to last night, yet I didn’t want to sit here and let him scold me like a misbehaved child.

“Can you just punish me and get it over with already?” I hiss just wanting to get the up coming spanking over and down with.

His eyes narrowed down at me but didn’t say anything. He just watched me closely.

I wasn’t in the mood to be my usual flirtatious self and as much as I loved to be spanked by him any other day of the week, I was far too tired to enjoy it today. I just wanted to go home and sleep off this horrid hangover.

“It’s not punishment when you enjoy it.” he tells me making me scoff.

“Who says I enjoy it?”

“Don’t be a smartass.”

It was obvious that I did but he didn’t need to know it.

He position himself between my legs, so each one was either side of him and brought his face close to mine.

I wasn’t sure what he was up to but it kind of made me nervous. He was pissed off at me two minutes ago and now his has a sudden change of mood that has my heartbeat pick up its pace.

His blue eyes lingered on mine for a moment before he gently touches my chin with his thumb and finger and turned my face away from his. I was confused at first but that’s when he lent in closer and stroked the tip of his nose up along my neck and took in my scent. The small gesture had the hairs on the back on my neck stand up from chills. How did he manage to always do this to me?

“You smell like a baby prostitute.” He says in my ear.

I knew I reeked of the club last night but here he is with his sweet little touches.

“Does it turn you on?” I say cockily trying to be sexy.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and yanks my head back exposing my neck to him.

“Hush.” He growls, ignoring the small cry I let out when he pulled my hair.

He moved closer to me, his lips ghosting over the shell of my ear, sending chills through me with his hot breath hitting my skin.

He then did something which took me completely by surprise; he kissed and bit down on my ear lobe causing me to let out a light gasp.

A bolt of electricity went through me, sparking awake my teenage hormones. It made me go all hot and tingly in an instant. Holy fuck, that’s was hot as hell.

His lips left my ear and he started kissing me down my neck and then up along my jaw line and he repeated the cycle again. He was avoiding my lips on purpose but I didn’t really mind, right now I was satisfied with his lips finally attached on any part of my body.

My eyes slip shut as I fell under the pleasure of his sweet kisses. They felt so good and whatever un filtrations mood I was in earlier I definitely was in the mood now and oh boy, did I want him.

Being this close to my teacher was forbidden, I knew that and so did he but neither one of us tried stopping it. It was illegal to have any sort of teacher student relationship and here we are breaking the law inside an unlock classroom during the middle of lunch time. We each had this burning desire of going against the rule book and that only made me like him even more. He didn’t mind bending the rules to fool around with his sixteen year old student who did nothing but cause mayhem. Maybe he had a secret kink for young bad boys?

Mr Franceschi placed his hand on knee and made yet another shocking move on me and slid his hand up my thigh teasingly slow. This sent my raging hormones crazy and formed goose bumps rise up on my sensitive skin.

His hand glided lightly across my growing bugle and my eyes snap wide open in shock as I faltered.

“F-Fuck.” I gasp shakily.

I swallowed hard noticing my breathing hitch up as he brought his hand back to bulge. I was hard now and he didn’t waste a single moment to push his hand harder down on to me to make more pressure. I gasp loudly this time loving the added pressure he created with his hand.

“You liked that, hm?” he taunts.

I whimpered in response. He’s never touched me liked this before and fuck, I just wanted him to do so much more.

He continued rubbing me through my school trousers as his lips remained glue to my neck. I was vulnerable and I was slowly coming undone for him.

His hand stopped massaging my bulge causing me to whine at the loss of contact down below. He unexpectedly pulls his lips away from my neck and leans his forehead against mine.

Without a word he glances down at my lap and hesitantly pushes my shirt up out of the way and places his hands on the top of my trousers. He doesn’t say a word but stares deeply into my eyes asking for permission to proceed.

I bite down on my lower lip once I realised what he wanted to do and nodded eagerly at him, giving him my silent permission to go further.

His eyes stayed on mine as he slowly unbuttons my trousers and pulls down the zip, freeing me from the tight restriction I had in them. Nerves swam through my veins at the next step but my hormones were sky high and taking over the needs of my teenage body.

Without hesitation this time, Mr Franceschi slides his hand into my trousers and grabs hold of me through my boxers. I gasp pathetically loudly at how amazing it felt to have his hand around me even if it was over my boxers, it still felt like heaven on earth.

I glance up at my teacher through my eye lashes and see his lust filled blue eyes watching my every move with a cocky grin. He loved seeing me unravel just at a simple touch of his hand.

“Oh sir.” I moaned as he squeezed me.

My hand grabbed onto his shoulder for support and I dug my finger tips into his shirt as some sort of relief. My breathing had become heavy and ragged and I was all flustered and sweaty and I knew I wouldn’t be able to last much longer.

But I needed more. Despite my confidence and hardass attitude I was too embarrassed to make the next move or ask him to go beyond my boxers. I needed skin on skin action, I needed to know what it felt like to have his bare hand wrapped around me and bring me to my end. I needed it so bad but I wanted him to be the one to do it without any interference from me.

But he showed no sign of granting me my wish though and remained teasing me, squeezing and rubbing me through my boxers to the point I was squirming on the desk and panting in front of him.

I was achingly hard and so close to releasing and not once did he show any signs of slowing down or stopping.

“P-please Sir, don’t stop.” I begged as I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach rising.

I was right at the very edge of spilling over and just when I was about to he unexpectedly stops moving his hand. I whine desperately in protest hoping he would come to his senses and continue moving his hand but he doesn’t.

He brings his lips to my ear as I rested my forehead against his shoulder.

“Don’t ever fall asleep in my class again, you understand me Oliver?” he says firmly.

“W-What?” I ask confused and out of breath.

I lift my head to look at his face and that’s when I feel him let go of me and takes his hand out of my trousers and steps away from the desk.

“W-what are you doing?!” I ask in a shocked but harsh tone.

He chuckles at my desperate needy state and that’s when it clicked. This was his plan all along the fucker!

He was not going to bring me to the brink of my orgasm and just stop! Not a fucking gain, no way!

“You can’t just do this!” I yell in frustration. I was desperate and needing him to carry on.

“It’s my classroom I can do whatever I please in it.” he brags sweetly.

I glare at him hatefully and got off from the desk and shoved his chest angrily.

“You asshole!” I yell and he’s quick to grab both my wrists to stop me from shoving him again.

“Watch your mouth.” He warns but I was full of anger and frustration and no warning could stop me from lashing out.

“Fuck off!” I cursed and pulled my wrists out of his hands and ran out of his classroom.

~~

I felt so humiliated that I allowed him to have that sort of control over me and worse, it was the second time I let that asshole do it to me too!

I was far too horny and I was pathetically desperate for a release to just ignore the still raging hard on in my pants. So I did what my hormones told me and I went in search for the one person I knew who wouldn’t think twice about turning me down.

I found him easily enough. He was standing outside the lunch hall with Alan and when I got close enough to them I basically threw myself at Jona.

I pushed him back against the brick wall and kissed Jona eagerly, not giving a shit that I was doing this in front of Alan. I was extremely horny and I needed Jona to give me my release as soon as possible.

“Whoa Oli, hold up.” Jona gasp as he pulls away from my lips.

“After last night you’re still gasping for more?” he laughs humorously but I didn’t see how it was funny.

“What happened last night?” I questioned.

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as I tried to jog my mind back to last night but I honestly couldn’t remember anything.

“You really don’t remember anything, do you?” Alan asks and I shake my head a little embarrassed.

“Man, you were fucked. You disappeared from the dance floor and I looked everywhere for you for ages and when I finally found you, you were on your own and fucked off you face babe.” Jona says and I just blinked at him in uncertainty.

“I mean, you couldn’t keep your hands off me and when we got back to mine you assisted that the three of us should have a little fun.” A wicked smile crossed his lips and I was afraid of what he meant by ‘a little fun’.

He wasn’t indicating at what I think he was, was he?

“Y-you mean… we… all three of us?” I stuttered not getting my head around what he was hinting at.

Jona chuckled at my stuttering.

“You sucked Alan off whilst you let me fuck you.” Jona said boldly and my eyes widen in disbelief.

I looked at Alan for confirmation hoping it wasn’t true but he blushed heavily and nodded shyly at me.

No way. I sucked Alan off? That’s so unlike me seeing as I hated every moment when Jona forced me to suck him off the other week.

“It was so hot babe, we should definitely do it again.” Jona says encouragingly and stroked my hair as a form of affection but at that moment my skin literally crawled at his touch.

I was horrified and speechless. What the fuck did I get myself into last night?!

I felt disgusted and ashamed of myself for letting things go that far. I shouldn’t have taken the E Justin had offered me. I’ve never felt pressured into taken drugs before but last night, I don’t know why I chose to, I guess I wanted to impress Justin. Fuck and look where’s it’s gotten me and Justin’s nowhere to be heard from.

The drug turned me into a whole different person and made me do things I had no knowledge of or control over. God only knows what I did last night. Never again. Never.

I stepped back away from my so called friends and wrapped my arms around myself feeling rather insecure and taken advantage of. They probably wasn’t aware that I was on drugs but they knew I was drunk and wasn’t in the right state of mind what I was doing.

I couldn’t help but feel like some sort of dirty used slut. In less than 24 hours I had performed sexual activities with four different people… that I knew of. That’s fucking disgusting. I’ve gone from one sexual partner to three more in a single night.

Not wanting to be in this situation any longer I turned on my heel and made a hasty retreat.

“Wait, Oli, where are you going?” I hear Jona call out to me.

I ignored him and thankful he didn’t come after me. I headed straight for the school gates. I needed to get the hell out of here.