Status: Ongoing

Flecks of Sun

Vie

Ville kissed my jaw delicately with small movements. My hands shifted from the bed to his hair where I ran my fingers through his curls, growing in more. His lips kissed down my neck as I leaned my head back. I thought about the last 2 months and how much happened. We had been through so much and two hospital stints. I laughed thinking about our first meeting. My laugh caused Ville to stop and bring his face to me.

"Am I doing something wrong?" he asked.
"No, I was just thinking about our first meeting."

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"I want you so much, kulta."

My breathing was more rapid as he continued kissing my neck and then my collarbone. I brought my legs up and wrapped them around him. He paused and pushed my legs off him away gently with his arms.

"I want to take my time," he explained.

"But I just want you now and soon," I whispered back.

"I want to make love together," he said as he peered into my eyes. I could feel the sexual tension in the air and wrapped my legs around him again. He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"Who says love-making has to always be slow?"

"You're devious," he said and brought his face back up to mine. He kissed me harder and longer and any intention I wanted for foreplay went out the window as my fingers left his hair and reached down for him. I caught his face in my palms and kissed him back with raw passion. The intensity was mounting and he was completely lost in kissing me. I felt a strong desire to have him then and there so my right hand reached down his body which moved above me.

"What are you doing?" he said out of breath and breaking the kiss.
"Nothing, just kiss me."

I found him, hard and ready. His breathing hitched when I wrapped my fingers around him.
"Em.."
"Shhhh.." I said and kissed him back, biting his bottom lip but not moving my hand. I shifted my legs slightly and moved my body to align to his. In one movement I began to guide him into me. His distraction with kissing me ended when he realized what I was doing. I wanted him and was showing him, catching him by surprise. His eyes filled with lust as he slowly entered me. The moans in my voice gave away the pleasure I felt. But as he slowly entered, he changed the pace and thrust fully inside of me.

"Ville!" I screamed with pleasure and my nails dug into his back. He moved quickly in and out and with each thrust, my body tensed. i felt the heat spreading to my toes. I was building my climax and my whole body was on fire.

"Fuck," he said as he went faster.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out completely. Bewildered, I sat up and saw that he was reaching for a condom.

"Safety first," he smirked and I reached out for him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, lifting me up as my legs wrapped around him.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he pushed me against the wall. My body still sitting wrapped around his body standing.
He answered my question by planting kisses down my ear and nipping my ear lobe. I moaned again and Ville swiftly brought me to the desk and placed me there before he was once again inside of me. He moved fast and hard and cursed. He stopped again and asked me to turn around.
I taunted him and slowly turned, bending over the desk.

"Like this?" I asked with pure taunt.
He grabbed my waist and entered me again from behind with no pause. His thrusts pushed me against him and I felt his hands squeezing the skin at my waist.
"Like this!" he said and moved faster. I could feel him building and my voice told him how good he felt.
I suddenly had an idea and pushed back against him and he groaned. I quickly led him back to the bed and put my legs around his shoulders as he entered me. The depth of him inside me, caused both of us to shudder as he moved against me.
"I want to - enjoy- you but fuck Emile," he said as he moved faster and faster. I was close and let out a long moan as I came, my face moving upward to kiss him as I did so. As I kissed him, I felt his whole body shake as he reached his climax. He kept going and my body unprepared began to climb again.

"We are not done," he whispered. This time my body was pleading with him to go faster but he slowed down.
Each thrust was slow but strong and I knew he was teasing me.

"Ville, please!"
"No."
"Ville, I'm -"

He continued to move forcefully against me as a wildfire burned within me. My legs still above his shoulders, I was going nowhere and each thrust brought him back down deeper into me.
My back arched and I felt passion and a strong emotion.

"Ville, I'm -"
"You're what?" he said as he looked at me directly. His eyes, green and intense.
My body was ready to let go a second time and the words escaped me without thought.
"I'm falling for you," I blurted out. He released my legs from up above as we reverted to missionary and he picked up his speed.
"Emile, I want to fall in love with you."
At his words my body found it's release and he followed suit.
"Fuck," he muttered again as he collapsed next to me. Both of us were sweating and I was exhausted. But I wanted him again.

"Let's shower," he suggested.
"Wait," I said as I grabbed another condom and held it out to him. He questioned me with his eyes but put a new one on after he wiped off. I told him to lean back and climbed over him and took him in my hand as I hovered above him. I gently lowered myself onto him and felt his breath escape his lips. He was hard again and I moved my hips against his as I gained my rhythm. I moved quickly against him and felt my third climax coming as I leaned over him.

"I want to come together," I whispered into his ear as I controlled the speed. I could feel him hard inside me, so tight.

"Emile, you're going to be the death of me."
I thought I had control but as I leaned down to kiss him again, he flipped me over and took control. He was on top of me and he used his hands to hold down mine. In mere seconds, we were both reaching our third climax. He rested his body on mine and gently rolled off.

"That was amazing," I said, my whole body spent.
He smiled at me and I felt a deep appreciation for him.
"I think you have my permission to fall for me," I whispered, feeling vulnerable.
He looked at me with serious intent and sat up and I did the same. He pulled me closer.
"I already am."
♠ ♠ ♠
xo