A Town Called Hypocracy

chapter 2

*One month later*

"Come on guys!We gotta move!"Rhys yelled from the bottom of the stairs as me and Gavin ran around trying to get the last of our stuff together.The reason Ian and the guys were at ours that night was because they wanted us to go on tour with them,and of course,we were running late.

When we had finally managed to get everything together,we hauled it down the stairs and out to the bus that was waiting for us."Finally!We thought you weren't coming!"Ian laughed as we finally got on the bus."Don't blame us,blame late and later."Matthew replied,sticking his thumb over his shoulder at me and Gavin."It's not my fault,I'm still getting over my injuries!"I replied,and Gavin shook his head."You've already used that today."He replied,and i frowned in confusion."I have...?"I asked,and he nodded."You used it as your excuse for using all the hot water."He replied,and i laughed."Oh yeah."I replied.

>>>

We had just came off stage,and were heading back to the bus,when i felt a sharp pain run up my spine.When i stopped,the others all did the same and looked at me with concern."You OK?"James asked,and i nodded."Yeah,my back hurts ali-"I cut myself of with a scream as what felt like a bolt of lightning shot up and down my back,and i fell onto my hands and knees,screaming and sobbing from the pain.

As soon as i dropped to my knees,the others all crouched down beside me."J-just go b-back to the b-bus,I'll b-be f-f-fine."I managed to sob out through the screams."No,we're not leaving you."Snoz replied stubbornly."Just go!"I yelled,and they all sighed and nodded."Just give us a yell if you need us."Matt replied as they got up,and i nodded.We had only been about fifty feet from the bus,so i knew they'd hear me.

After 10 minutes,the pain had only gotten worse,and had spread through my entire body.The pain got unbearably sharp suddenly,and i collapsed to the floor completely as it felt like my bones were changing shape.

When the pain subsided,i got onto all fours again,then tried to get to my feet,only to find out i couldn't.I tried to shout for the others,but all that came out was a snarling bark.I looked at my hands in confusion,and discovered i now had fur covered paws.All my senses seemed to have improved a huge deal,so the thundering sound of Ian and the lads taking to the stage was enough to make me howl in agony.

I started running,and didn't stop until i was in a secluded park,and could no longer hear the thundering music.I lay down under a bush,and tried to figure out what was happening to me.I must have been there longer than i thought,because i was jolted from my thoughts by Lee's voice."Sean!Where the fuck are you?!"He yelled as he walked past my bush,the others following close behind,shouting the same thing to different sides of the park.I didn't dare come out from under the bush,they would try to kill me on sight,and in my currant state,i wasn't sure what i would do to them.

As i waited for them to leave,Ian stopped right in front of my bush,and within seconds,the smell of blood coming from him and the sound of his pounding heart had taken control of me,and i pounced on him,sinking my teeth into his throat as he screamed for the others.As Gavin's foot collided with my side,i realized what I'd done,realized my grip on Ian's throat and ran.I stayed as far away from human life as i could until the sun came up again,and i changed back to the body i was used to.
♠ ♠ ♠
>>> means a time-lapse