A Town Called Hypocracy

chapter 3

When i got back to the bus,the others were all still up,rushing around trying to fix the gaping wound on Ian's throat."Where the hell have you been?!"Stuart yelled as i walked in,and i shrugged."Around."I replied,and he sighed,went to go back into the living room,then turned back to me."Hang on,where the fuck are your clothes?And why is your face covered in blood?"He asked,and again,i shrugged."You don't know much,do you?"He asked,then disappeared back into the living room,which was where the bone chilling screams that would haunt me until the day i died were situating from.

I managed to drag my aching body out of bed around an hour before the show that night,and when i did,i found Ian sleeping on the couch in the living room,a huge bandage wrapped around his throat.As soon as i saw him,i fell to my knees beside him,sobbing."I'm so sorry!I didn't mean to do it,i couldn't control myself!"I choked out,then continued sobbing silently.As i knelt there,sobbing uncontrollably,i heard a noise behind me,i turned around and found the others all standing at the door."You didn't do this,Sean,it was a wolf or something,the same kinda thing that got you..."Jamie trailed off,a strange look on his face."It was me!I turned into a wolf or something last night,i was in that park you were in.I didn't mean to do it!"I replied,still sobbing.

After a few seconds,Stuart came over and gently lifted me to my feet."Come on,buddy,let's get you back to bed,you're not well,you've been hallucinating."He murmured softly,then started leading me towards the bunks,but i wrenched myself from his grasp."I'm not sick!It was me!Why do you think i was covered in blood when i came back?Why do you think i disappeared last night?It was me!I know it was me!"I yelled,causing Ian to stir behind me."What's going on...?"He croaked tiredly,watching as Stuart took hold of my arm and wrapped his other arm around my waist,still trying to lead me back to the bunks."It's OK,Ee,go back to sleep,Sean's sick,that's all."Stuart mumbled as he struggled to keep his grip on me,which was slowly slipping as i continued thrashing away from him."I'm not sick!"I yelled as i managed to get free of Stu's grasp,then dropped to my knees beside Ian."I did this to you,I'm so,so sorry."As i said that,Stu picked me up and threw me over his shoulder."You didn't do that,you are sick and you're going to stay in bed till you're better!"He told me forcefully as he lay me down on my bunk,then gave me a pleading look."Please,stop fighting us,we're only trying to do what's best for you."He begged me softly,and i nodded,sighing as i did."Fine.But I'm not sick."I relented,although i refused to let him have the last word.

After a few days,i decided to stop saying I'd been the one to hurt Ian,and they finally let me get up again.I discovered they'd been post-ponning the dates until Ian and I were better,even though i wasn't sick.I stumbled into the living room,and found Ian still on the couch,but he had alittle more color in his face,and he smiled at me as i sat down next to his feet."Hey,Seany,how you feeling?"He asked me softly,and i smiled."Don't you think it should be me asking you that?"I asked,and he laughed."Yeah,but you've been sick,so i thought I'd ask..."He mumbled,and i sighed."I wasn't sick,it was me that did it!"I argued,and he sighed."You should go back to bed..."He mumbled,and suddenly,my anger and frustration boiled over,and i jumped to my feet."Would you shut the fuck up already??!!You stupid bastard!It was me,no matter what you think,it was me!!"I screamed,Ian just shaking his head sadly at me."Calm down,S,you're not yourself right now....."He murmured,and i completely lost it.I jumped on top of him and started hitting everything i could reach,until Lee and Gavin finally dragged me off of him,but lost their balance,and i slipped from their grasps,hitting my head and blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
that's me done for this week =)