Status: Trying to make this as epic as I can

In This We Found the Darkness

ImageImageImage

"Those warm slender fingers reached out to touch her cheeek. Brown eyes against green eyes stared in each other's soul. Simone felt the thunderbolt shock right through her system. Face to face with one of the men she had tried staying away from made her become completely glued to the ground. She couldn't run away even if there was a chance.

He stopped his fingers before they could brush against her skin and pulled his hand away. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The League of Shadows in Gothamn could only mean one thing. . The fire had started."

Simone is one of the top mercenaries in the league of the shadows. Well, she almost was until she left on her own accord and moved to Gotham. She was aware the fire was coming. It had already been started by Talia and Bane. She just wasn't aware how fast fire could spread. Especially when she's reunited with a certain second in command mercenary. Someone she cared too much for. Then there's Bane, the man who trained her, broke her, and reshaped her into the strong survivor she became. Each left some kind of mark on her frail heart. Now that their back she begins to find that time doesn't heal all wounds. And she's asked with one simple question.

Bane or Barsad?

Disclaimer:

I don't own anything from the Dark Knight this is just a fanfiction. I only own a few character that are not apart of the Dark Knight like Simone and a few others.

Warning ahead! Story is Rated R for language, violence, and sexual reference/sexual content