My friend Gravity

Just another random Day

"Chrys!" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend, Gravity, yell. I turned around quickly, my long red hair almost hit the closest person near me. Someone growled. "Chrys, are you okay? You seem more tense then usual." Gravity put her hand on my shoulder. "HEY! Emo girl, what are you doing in broad daylight?" I scrunched my hand into fists. Gravity's hand tightened around my shoulder, which obviously means, 'Calm down, she isn't worth your time'. I looked at Gravity with a sympathetic look on my face. "Omg! The emo girls bleeding!" One of Ani, the preps, gonnies yelled. Both Gravity and I looked at my arm, and we heard Ani's squeaky laugh, and then fingers snapping, and Ani and her goonie left.

"What a brat! She thinks that just because the head cheerleader, she has the right to be rude! That Bi-" Gravity was cut off when the principal entered the hall. I covered her mouth with my hand, we aren't supposed to cuss in school.

The principal walked by us, staring at us with cold eyes. Gravity stiffened. Her eyes were glued right ahead, looking like she is in LaLa land. "Get to class both of you!" The principal ordered, walking out of the hall. "Hey, Gravity, time to come back out of LaLa land now! Then again, keep doing that as long as you want, but you'll miss the class with Nick-Nack Patty-Wack!" Right as I said that, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me to our Math class with Ms. Shey.