Status: Might be some bad grammar, also give me feedback on what you understood about the character.

To hate belief, yet love rejection

The Heroic Monster

Akira: Who's the monster? That's the goal, to blame and point. Until you find the monster. So create a god and make it the monster. Hate yourself, believe that you're the monster. But does the question even matter. When you aren't able to see yourself then you're the monster. You will never know, I will conversely you won't.
Akira opened his eyes. Well aren't I weird I wake up and that's the first thing on my mind, I thought I already got the answer. What's the point in thinking about it now, I guess sentimentality is possible?

His room was pampered and well-made nothing was particularly out of place. His bed was of avera[/i]ge size but boasting comfort in its small design. He was still in the middle of rubbing his eyes before he felt a yawn approaching. He got out of his bed, and changed from his pajamas to his gi and wore his black belt before he went down the stairs of his apartment complex. He lived on the second floor and so it was easy to get down, he went to the backyard. Passing a few neighbors, such Mrs. Hiratsuka an older tenant who doesn't socialize much. As well as her child Ayumi, who was also going for the entrance exam at the school. Once he reached the backyard he dropped his stance and separated his feet by twice the size of his hips. He brought his fists to just above his hips and his knuckles facing the ground. He bent his knees, and breathed in. Next he started to punch left to right turning his fist with each strike then retracting. He did this continuously while releasing a piercing shout with each strike. He repeated this for 300 punches and later switched to practicing his kicks. He started bouncing to prepare for fast movement and practiced slide stepping for sidekicks. Each strike with its intensity signaled that he was fighting something.
Akira: Every punch and each kick is for my goal, every feeling is for the day to come. Every feeling of loneliness, of anger, of sadness, and of loss. As I am, I am no longer my weak self. I can't be hurt by others; I've changed in spite of that what changed me will suffer. They will understand the sorrow of indifference, hatred, and of superiority.
Two hours had passed as he fought the air, Ayumi had awoken at 6 am. She'd gotten ready and while eating breakfast noticed Akira.
Ayumi: Wow he looks really intense; I wonder why he seems so angry though. When anger is all is all you have, only a deep sadness awaits. In the same way that a deep sadness can inspire anger. So which is it and why is he angry, it hurts to see him like that. I want to understand what he feels so he won't be consumed by his feelings.
Ayumi exits her apartment and calls out to Akira who was finishing his morning training. By now it was 6:30, and nearing exam time.
Ayumi: I shouldn't pry too much but I should talk to him, no one wants to be in pain.
Looks like you're having fun there, who were you fighting
Akira: What does she want? Just another person to judge or harm me. The best approach would be friendly yet not involved. Oh hello, I was fighting myself, no better way to introspect than by challenging yourself.
Ayumi: Very profound so why did you look angry?
Akira: Well I definitely lost and I'm a sore loser so I tried to put more effort in and still lost. I did enjoy it in the end, it just means I need to keep trying.
He looked at her with a kind smile and eyes. She just responded with a smiling back. He started to walk back to his room.
Ayumi: Very charismatic of him, he was angry but more than just at himself. He hated what he fought with every fiber of his being. If it was himself or someone else, I'm still concerned with the implications. Scariest of most was how he went from angry to happy so efficiently. It was forced besides why did he need to act happy? I'm sure now that the more I interact with him, the more I want to understand him.
He changed out of his gi and grabbed a towel and headed into the shower.
Akira stood still as the hot water hit his body, a flash goes through his mind. Screaming and pain as a child is being hurt by nearly boiler water and a resemblance among the kids is seen.
Akira then punches the wall of the shower and proceeded to repeat it. With the eyes of a crazed animal, he kept on hitting.
Akira: What I said to her, that it was myself I don't feel like it was wrong. I hate my past self so helpless and weak, the empathy and kindness he always showed makes me sick to think that was me. I will have my revenge sometime soon, they will feel helpless and weak.
He stopped punching the wall and saw the redness of his knuckles and sunk down as tears started to stream from his eyes.
Akira: I'M NOT WRONG FOR WANTING TO BE HAPPY!
He couldn't tell how he felt did he want to be happy or angry within the conflict came a sadness that forced tears out.
Akira: SHUT UP! You can't be happy anymore, I'm all you have left so deal with it. Pursue me and achieve my goals because you're dead.
The tears stopped streaming and Akira felt renewed and his new self-remained with the goal of shedding his past self.
Akira: I Will bury my weakness no matter what!
Akira's sight was near-sighted. But was acute in his other senses from his martial arts training. In school, he would need glasses, so he changed into a nice polo shirt and jeans put on his spectacles. With a half hour left he would be able to get to school, he locked his house and walked to his bike.
Akira: You need to make it through this exam so I won't be so numb. Don't confuse your goals with your false desires.
His school was 5 miles away on bike that wouldn't be more than 8 minutes for him on bike so he took it easy. He rode at a reasonable rate, along the way he saw Ayumi and other possible students getting off on the nearby train.
Ayumi: Wait is that Akira? I thought that he was still in his apartment how did he get here so fast? Hey Akira, so you bike to school?
Ayumi called to him while waving.

Akira: Man is she a pain I would prefer if she would stop talking to me so much. I can ignore her now and say I was focused on biking and didn't notice her. That should keep her useful and avoid tiresome conversations.
Akira arrived at the school gate and saw a line. He checked through his things for his student identification card, his calculator, and his pencil box with a sharpener. He walked into the line that was checking the S.I.C and permitting people into the school for testing. He got confirmation and headed in while also looking around at the students.
Akira: I assumed they would be here. Figures, as long as they are here when school starts this will be worth it. They rage I feel it's so hard to contain it, I just want to smash their faces. Despite that I have to be calm for success.
There was a board with names and the seating next to it. Akira looked through for his name and found he had room 1 seat 78. There were 3 rooms each with 150 people, they said rooms they were more like gyms. He sat at his spot and was given his test.
Test Coordinator: Fill in all the required info and put the sticker with your name on the top afterwards wait. The test will begin at 9:00 and will end at 12:00, there will be a break at 10:30 and lunch will be available afterward. Any questions?
Random student: Yeah what will we be eating? Also, can we ask questions during the test?
Snickering and laughter ensued and the coordinator was not amused. He sternly answered that he doesn't know what they will eat. Also that "if you ask for questions after the information filling out. You will be disqualified from participation on the test." The students were no longer snickering, and the one who brought it up seemed disheartened at this point.
Akira: Annoying little children like to waste time let's get on with it.
Test Coordinator: alright that ends the information filling, you may now begin the test!
As soon as the testing begun Akira had figured out the general difficulty of the test and proceeded to complete English and Math easily. Upon completion of the first two sections they were allotted a 15-minute break.
Akira: For a prestigious high school this test is very low caliber. I should use this time to meditate, I should avoid anger for now.
After removing his glasses, he closed his eyes and relaxed his body. He felt his eyes darting everywhere and felt it was hard to not open his eyes. Until he was no longer experiences his sensory data, but was experiencing himself. A deep silence was broken by flashes of his past in that moment appeared a disfigured monster taking his place in his memory.
Akira: Is that….me? No, I'm not wrong, they're wrong. I'm not the monster!
A nondescript figure appears and attacks the monster, it was reminiscent of a hero who slew the monster. The degree of savagery as the hero slashed at the monster made you question who was the monster. Was it the one with the face of a monster and a heart of a hero? Or was the one with the face of the hero and the heart of the monster? Akira turned to look at the hero and addressed.
Akira: Brother is that you…. No that can't be you're dead. Why are you attacking him, why are you the hero?
Hero: Because I am not weak, I'm strong and that lets me do what I want. The weak are wrong, the strong are right. So isn't it right to want to kill the wrongs?
Akira: That monster it's me right, my old weak self. So you're the hero the one in the right? I hate you, and your death was my salvation. In contrast my death was even better as long as that monster dies I'll be free. I may hate everything you did to me but I hate myself for letting that happen so kill him.
Monster: Why can't I have a heart why must I die! Why do you do this to me?

The hero raised the blade to execute the monster. The blade impaled the monster's heart, a deep gash with visible flesh could be seen. The blood started to pool from under the monster. In that same instant Akira rushed across to the hero. Only one thought crossed his mind, I must kill the hero it's my right to kill him. He knocked over the hero and grabbed his sword from the monster's heart and proclaimed.
Akira: Now I will have to cut that hero's face right off. A heart is weak and abused by others, but a hero's face lets you abuse others. I will claim it for myself and never suffer again, remember brother YOU MADE ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.
Akira raised the blade to impale his face, a smile came across the hero's face.
Hero: So you choose to take my place. Hahaha I surprised I didn't know you had it in you, then go ahead take my face you've already got the heart.
As he started to lower the blade and as the hero smiled. Ayumi, started to walk up to Akira.
Ayumi: Is he meditating the test isn't over yet, why is he smiling? I guess I can tap him and talk to him.
Ayumi then hit his back and said his name AKIRA!!! He opened his eyes, and looked over at her.

Akira: Brother…. Or I mean Ayumi what is it? Interfering like that I was about to be finished damn pissing me off, I should change the conversation somehow. Explaining why I called her brother. Would be tough enough already.
Ayumi: Why'd you call me your brother? Were you thinking about your brother earlier? You never mentioned one before.
Akira: Oh well he passed away a long time ago, you just surprised me he would always do that. Hit my back and loudly say Akira to get my attention.
Ayumi: Well that makes sense, but wasn't he smiling; why was he smiling?
A few minutes of awkward silence passed until Akira decided to break it with.
Akira: Did you need something? The best way to get rid of her is to give her what she wants which in this case is probably advice or something she wants to gain. I can see through this weak and shallow attempt at friendship.
Ayumi: What do you think about the test so far? I've had a hard time with the Math whereas English was okay.
Akira: It was just fine; Math was tough that's about it. Math was a joke seriously someone wasn't trying to make this test hard.
Ayumi: Oh looks like you're really smart too!
Akira: Oh thank you, but you're probably better than me. As if I take pride in my superiority, being vain doesn't get you minions. Humility and superiority govern respect and respect can create authority and power.
Ayumi: Well next part is starting so I should go back see you.
Akira: See you later. Hopefully not, I have better things to do.
An hour and a half passed and the coordinator addressed the students.

Test Coordinator: Results on the test will be released a week from now online and school starts three days later. The first day will be orientation, and top student will be giving a speech to address incoming students. Make sure to have something ready if you're number one.
Now Then take your items and put them away wait for someone to take your packet then you may go to the cafeteria. Good job on completion all of you!
Akira: I did well so I'll just pass by a McDonald's instead of dealing with this crowd.
People start swarming outside the gym door and swarm toward the cafeteria in the main building. Akira starts leaving the school noticing this Ayumi tries to follow.
Ayumi: Wait Akira that's not the way to the cafeteria, let's eat together!
Akira: Peace that's all I ask, I know I'll pretend not to hear her and keep walking.
Meanwhile the crowd intensifies as other gyms are emptied and Ayumi is pushed into the cafeteria and loses sight of Akira who continues walking to his bike. He rides it to the McDonald's a mile away get some fries, a burger, and a milkshake to go. He then rides his bike home eats it and watches some anime late into the night.
Akira: I wonder what I got on the test, It'll take a week so might as well pass the time.
Akira: Should I reread Il Principe?
He continued his usual schedule working out in the morning biking to the grocery for food. Occasionally going out for food, watching anime, sometimes playing video games. While also reading books that affirm his philosophy.
Akira: The best feeling possible is when you feel nothing. When you feel no emotions strongly and dedicate yourself to avoiding feelings. Anime does this well by projecting yourself onto a character. Or enjoying escapism by watching worlds that are unlike yours. It really helps to understand what you want by looking at what anime you watch and why. I watch shoujo romances, characters that are relatable and lonely. Main characters who are overpowered and in control. Because I'm lonely I crave love and understanding and I believe control to lead to that. But love doesn't exist so I'll remain misunderstood and lonely. Power will stop the pain at least and a dull repetitive life living through anime characters will let me be away from myself. The one thing in my way is that I can feel rage which is what I need to be rid of. I can lose myself in numbness if that last emotion disappears. Every day I live will remind me of my goal, I want to end my suffering.
Then a week passed, and it was time to see his score.
Akira: The scores are available online, it's on a 100-600 scale per subject right? The school only accepts half of all test takers. So this year only 225 seats are available at the school.
Akira: Alright let's check then, hmm username: akihi15 password toputdownthepowerfulpeople
On the page was his application with middle school gpa: 3.98 and his skills. He clicked on admittance status and the status updated with accepted.
Akira: As expected I got in, and my score was 1800. Then I am most likely the number one student and will have to do the speech.
He scrolls down to tests and clicks on the recent admittance exam score.
Below it was a piece of text that was rankings. He clicks it and it asks him to put his S.I.C number and it shows ranking relative to other students.
Akira: So I'm first hmm...I wonder who's second? Who's Asuka Etsuko I wonder, doesn't matter. Oh wait if I remember correctly the first place person is to give a speech at orientation and join the student council. Same thing with the second place but they don't have to speak. I wish I was second now I have to right a good speech in the next the 3 days.
Meanwhile, as Akira starts thinking of speech ideas Ayumi knocks on his door.
Ayumi: Hey it's me open up Akira!
Akira: She'll be there all day I should open If I want to sleep later. Sigh....I'll open it give me a second.

He gets up and walks forward and opens the door for her. She greets him courteously and lights up with a large smile.
Ayumi: So how did you do?
Akira: You know you can check online right? Why are you asking me?
Ayumi: What I can only see my own score I can't see anyone else's
Akira: did you not look at the ranking file link?
Ayumi: Oh I didn't realize that's what it was.
Akira: Clearly it was an excuse to come up here and talk with me another obvious play. I should act like I've fallen for it.
Ayumi: So can I see it from your computer?
Akira: Sure go ahead don't go snooping
Ayumi: Why would I even?
Akira: No reason just look at the ranking and leave.
Ayumi: Oh I'm 5th huh sad I should have done better.
Akira: 5th impressive you're really smart.
Ayumi: Oh thank you what are you?
Akira: Look for yourself find my name.
Ayumi goes to the bottom of the list sees nothing and then responds.

Ayumi: You aren't at the bottom did you not get accepted, if so sorry for rubbing salt in the injury.
Akira: Very funny except I'm first
Ayumi: Wow! Now that is surprising for you to be that much smarter than me seriously wow!
Akira: Aren't you rude, I have things to do so please leave. So annoying surprising not at all I'm better arrrghhh! Make it disappear don't be sad, angry, or happy. For now, calm is the key.
Akira went through and finished his speech in time and soon enough it was orientation day. He did his usual morning things and was at school at 8:30. Orientation starts at 9:00, he meets the teacher and goes on stage for his speech then classes will start at 10:00 it will be just introductions and team building activities instead of classwork and learning on the first day which is to be expected. He proceeded to the main building and saw the test coordinator again.
He then had a proper introduction with the test coordinator who will also be his teacher.
Test coordinator: You must be Akira Hitomu it's an honor to meet such a talented youth. I'm Mr. Nobu I'll be your homeroom teacher this year.

Akira: The pleasure's mine I hope to have a good year with you. So about the speech….
Mr. Nobu: Ah we would like you to go up to the stage now we will start off with your speech in 10 minutes. Do well
Akira: Thank you and I will.
Akira: Quite the well-mannered teacher I wonder where he learned to be so duplicitous.
It was time for his speech Akira approached the stand and started. He was confident, controlled, and calculated. He seemed detached from the words that came from his mouth as if it wasn't genuine. But his fellow students ate up every word, and applauded with uneasy eagerness.
Akira: It's always easy to trick people especially when they want to be tricked.
Mr. Nobu: Come here Akira.
Akira: What is it? Well after this is class, so I guess it would have to be student council related.
Akira approached Mr. Nobu and saw two people next to him one redhead, and the other with dark and straight hair.
Mr. Nobu: This is the current student council president Airi Renma, and this is the second place student on the exam Asuka Etsuko. As you probably know the first and second place students on the exam are offered a job in the student council right after the test. So this is the position for you Akira we would like you to be vice president seeing as the previous one transferred due to family issues. As for Etsuko we would like you to be treasurer. So how about it?
Akira: What are the required hours and responsibilities?
Mr. Nobu: You would be supporting the president and will be a part of all events. So you will be here after school filing paperwork Wednesday and Friday with an otherwise a free schedule.
Akira: If that's the case then I'll accept the job for now.
Mr. Nobu: Good, so how about you Etsuko?
Etsuko: I'm willing and have the time so I'll do it

Renma: It's nice to have you two join us, we have it hard but it's worth it. I'm Renma I hope we get along!
Etsuko: Yeah sure!
Akira: Are we done now classes start soon so I'll be leaving?
Though correct his curt and rude behavior seemed to anger Etsuko who responded positively to
Renma and Renma herself seems disappointed with his disposition to her proposal.
Etsuko: You don't have to be rude to her, she was just offering companionship.
Akira: Is she trying to piss me off, I wasn't being rude I have to go to class. I also would prefer no companionship. I Should just apologize here and walk away. Ah, you misinterpreted what I said I should be going to class. I'm not rejecting friendship here sorry if I seemed to being doing such.

He said all this apologetically and smiled afterward. One should be terrified of the charisma he showed in that instant.
Renma: Umm…. No need to apologize I didn't take what you said negatively.

Akira: I should've just responded nicely the first time then I wouldn't have had to deal with this.

Renma lit up with a smile and Etsuko calmed down. Whereas Akira adopted his usual indifferent face and walked to his classroom 1-A 9th grade homeroom with Mr. Nobu. As he was leaving Etsuko stared at him.

Etsuko: A false smile after doing being so rude. What's wrong with him, can't he just say what he wanted to say. People who hide their intentions are either afraid of others or afraid of themselves which is he?
Akira: So there's a seating order I'll look for my seat.
After some searching he finds his seat next to some big buff blonde with piercing and an overall delinquent air about him. With three of his fellow friends near him all of similar air. Given the type of school this is it's surprising to find their type. But the look on Akira's face it wasn't as if he was surprised it was as if he knew this would happen.
Akira:I found you Akio Akihiro….
Sinister internal laughter ensued in Akira he didn't show it, but his pleasure at the sight of Akio was near that of when a hungry predator finally finds its prey.
Mr. Nobu: Alright class nice to meet you all I'm Mr. Nobu, let's start today off with introductions. But first off we have a very special student the first to ever get a perfect score on the entrance exam Akira Hitomu.
Chatter started to spread, things from "wow!" To "he probably cheated." "Well he looks nerdy!" "Yeah like a little weakling!" "If only I was as talented!" "What's so special about him? "Loser"
Akira: People don't like to acknowledge those better than them. Because that means to lower your own standing. So you say things to hurt others, and then the person is lowered. So why wonder why I hate people when you have a kind heart they step on it. It takes someone with the heart of a monster to survive being superior.
Mr. Nobu: Stop with the chattering we're in class everyone is it right down 3 words to describe themselves, a favorite book, and a value.
Time passes as people introduce themselves with generic things like funny, smart, strong. As for books things like the giver. For values they say others, and other vague concepts. Next was Ayumi's turn.

Ayumi: Excessive, Strange, Effective for favorite book it's De omnibus dubitandum est by soren kierkegaard. I value existence

Akira: Not generic but underdeveloped position not worth my time. I guess Ayumi will always be shallow.
Next was Etsuko.
Etsuko: Kirai kyohi, Ai monsuta for books it's Kritik der reinen Vernunft by Immanuel Kant. I value truth above all else.
Akira: It's like she's purposely taking the opposite stance to mine, either way I hate her already. You make Ayumi look like she has a complex and well thought out position. How can you love weakness, and truth is ultimately subjective? Truth can't be subjective otherwise everything is truth so the resolution is truth doesn't exist or matter. So rejecting truth isn't to be hated accepting truth should be hated. As for Kant morality doesn't exist because the framework for morality includes the power to make itself prevalent in the minds of people. So if morality is correct then so is its foundations such as power. If power is right then lack of power is wrong, so killing weakness is right. Because power is always right and lack of it is always wrong. Of course that means morality doesn't apply all you're left with is power. The measure of power is the power to destroy or to change. The will of the universe is self-destruction, the will of mankind is to die, in the context of death drives. Animate objects wish to be inanimate, so power leads to destruction and morality is non-existent making Kant wrong.
Mr. Nobu: You're last Akira are you ready?
Akira: Ah yes, Kirai monsuta, kyohi shinnen with books I prefer Il Principe by Niccolo Machiavelli. I value absolute strength. however, I can't say that can I, I need a perspective that helps me. Hopeful, Open-minded, and understanding. I enjoyed reading Ningen Shikkaku by Ozamu Dazai. I value others above all else.
Etsuko:Is that your perspective, or are you deceiving people again?
Mr. Nobu: Alright that was good for introductions today now's a good time to go to lunch afterwards you're allowed to roam for an hour to understand the structure of the school afterward come back to this class your math teacher will be here then after science. After completion you way go home at 3:00 pm.
Akira: Good thing I brought food this morning now I can eat McDonald's for lunch. I need to find somewhere quiet I guess the roof of the main building is a good idea.
Akio starts to walk up to Akira with his goons and then addresses him.
Akio: You have the same name as an old classmate of mine. What school did you go to for elementary?
Akira: Seiten elementary school why? Oh so you made the first move, fine but what will you do?
Akio: Oh so you are the Akira from then, why don't you come with us to roof.
Akira: Umm...Why would I want to go to the roof?
Akio: So we can talk like old friends unless you'd prefer being enemies?
Akira: Oh no I'll go you lead the way.
He heads toward the main building with Akio's gang leading and starts going up the stairs. Ayumi sees him and is curious where he is heading towards and why with a group of delinquents. So does Etsuko so they both follow without noticing one another. They reach the rooftop and open the door then exiting. At that point Etsuko and Ayumi notice each other, but neither acknowledge each other's existence and instead focus on Akira.
Akira: So what did you want to talk about? Aside from the fact that we went to the same elementary school.
Akio: I remember those days especially your nickname bowl of beef.
Akio then started to laugh and his goons accompanied him in the laughter.
Akio: Wow! You really have changed I guess it's thanks to me. I guess dork will work for a new nickname
Akira: I was surprised to see you here. I always thought you were a dumbass.
Akio: Bitch what did you just call me, you lose a couple pounds and you think you can say that to me. Or did you think just because your brother died that we would let you off easy. Naw he would want us to rough you up good. A pathetic shit that destroyed his own family that's what you are so know your place.

Akira: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…. I wasn't sure you'd be here. Luck sure is on my side don't you think? You still have it, the ability to infuriate me beyond my usual self-4 years of torture from you and 4 years of betterment for me. Just for this moment, I need to relish this for a second. With this I'll finally get what I want honestly Thank you.
Akio: What the hell are you saying? Don't you understand the situation you're in bitch!
They hear the majority of the conversation and are both about to act thinking that Akira is helpless until.
Akira: I'm going to enjoy killing you first!
Akio tried to kick Akira in the stomach, Akira flew into battle with a punch directed at his face dodging his kick Akio then tries to block it with his hands but loses his balance. Akira takes advantage of that and grab his arm and use it to tossed him hard into a wall There was a grunt of pain and, as he drew away, blood was streaming down his face. His friends rush in to help and one throws a punch Akira dodges it by moving his head to the left. He uses that momentum to jump up at him and pull him in for a knee strike to his face a hard cracking sound was heard as the delinquent flew back. The bloody and crooked nose of the delinquent indicated that it was broken, the delinquent was unable to move. Akio still laid against the wall in pain look as the two remaining delinquents rush Akira. Both trying to punch him at the same time. Akira doesn't dodge he instead snap kicks both of them back hitting with the end of his shoe teeth could be seen flying out as they fell back. He hits the nearby goon who was hit second with a powerful slide sidekick into the wall as a large crashing sound resounds in response. He falls unconscious with one goon left begging for mercy. Akira axe kicks him into the concrete raising his leg as high as possible upon contact the delinquent's face is smashed into the concrete and a he screams in pain and passes out. He sees that Akio is still in decent condition as he stood up and can move. Akio is unable to stop shaking and the fear is evident in his retreating stance. Akio seems distressed, angered, and confused all at once. But he asks him to stop and Akira's fists tighten to the extent of his nails cutting into his skin. His rage all the evident he starts to speak as it turns into screams.
Akira: Did you stop when you tormented me? DID you stop when you took my money? OR MY DIGNITY? MY CONFIDENCE?!MY LIFE? MY PERSONALITY? MY BELIEFS? YOU KILLED ME THE PERSON THAT HAD ANY SENSE OF BELONGING YOU TOOK FROM ME SO I WILL NOT SHOW MERCY. Wherever you go whenever you go I will be there to torment you until you take your own life. You will never feel happiness again you slimy piece of shit. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE, so take your punishment this is just the start. Don't bother reporting this, I'm the top student at this school and you are a delinquent who has been causing issues. Who will ever believe your bitch ass? When you do decide to kill yourself say hi to my brother in hell, you can both regret what you did to me!
Akira covered the distance in nearly an instant grabbed his arm and bent it until it broke. He raised his fists and proceeded to punch him over and over. While screaming curses, and shouting in anger completely bloodying Akio's face. A cracking sound from each punch was coming off Akio face. Each punch increased the redness of Akio's face, while increasing the size. Blood came from Akio's bruised lips, teeth, and cut parts of his cheeks. Seeing this and both being terrified by Akira's anger they didn't act except in this situation where Akira risked killing Akio they both jump out.
Ayumi: Akira stop you shouldn't do that, you'll hurt yourself as much as you hurt him.
Etsuko: Yeah she's right you should stop; it was self-defense so we won't report it but if you kill him you'll lose a good portion of your life. Is he worth that much to you, try to calm down.
Ayumi looked like she was on the verge of tears. Etsuko looked like she'd seen a beast and seemed uneasy. Akira turned and looked them in the eye. The overwhelming hate and anger started to subside.

Akira: Alright if you say so, but first remember Akio It won't end until you choose to kill yourself remember that. Also, welcome to your own personal hell, it only gets worse from here on.
Akio who was barely conscious was trembling in fear from his statement. As a sick and twisted smile emerged on Akira's face and his bloody fist only personified his inner monster.
Akira: They've seen my anger; I should be careful. This feeling was worth it; is it control is it revenge. Is it power, I don't care, I just feel incredible. His suffering makes me feel great, is this what they felt. First sorry to say this but why are you here? Second like you said this was self-defense I can't stand being attacked by these weaklings.
Etsuko: That was clearly personal, we heard the part about your brother and how they knew you before.
Akira: So you saw them throw the first punch and bully me but didn't act until I fought back. Also why did you choose to listen to this, isn't that rather rude of you.
Etsuko....
Akira: It doesn't really matter however I would like to ask that you stop involving yourself in my business. I did what I had to, and I'd prefer that my personal business be left alone.
Etsuko: Come out and say it already. We're a nuisance so stop getting in my way.
Akira: Alright leave me alone understand.
Ayumi: Do you think you're the only person who hurts? How could I leave you alone after this?
Akira: At this point they're both not going to be useful, I should push them away as much as possible. I don't care if anyone else suffers, I only know of my suffering and I only care about my own pain. You're a pain and so leave me alone or I'll get rid of you.
Etsuko: A monster with the heart of a hero consumed by hatred becomes a hero with the heart of a monster. You do see it right, that you're not going to be okay.
Akira: On the contrary, I'm already okay the monster is dead because it had the heart of a hero.
Akira walked past them with 4 bloody knocked out delinquents on the ground and the 2 confused and terrified girls standing there. Lastly, the bloody hero walks away. He went to the bathroom and washed himself off and prepared to go back to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you understand about the main character right now? Is he wrong to believe what he does?