Red

Red

Darkness swirls deep from within.
It over takes everywhere I have been.
Why is it that I am unable to control this fear,
That I am being trapped in the unclear?
Light would fill the space where I was left. But over the years that light has dimmed. It has been darkened by the ones who have done me wrong; shattered by the ones I used to love.
What ever happened to me that made me so rough? Why is it hard for me to let go? Everyone keeps searching for that light, but I'm afraid I have locked it up to tight. Maybe there is nothing left of me that can be changed.

My mind races, creeping, crawling across my brain. It keeps spinning, hurling through my thoughts, and no matter what I do, it never subsides. It's almost if I can touch it. feel it beating me, torturing my head until I am red and raged. Body shaking, tears flood; emotions hard to bare. Eyes begin to fade as it crawls in. Once again nothing matters but the rage, the darkness consuming everything that was left of me. Once again I fade away, and it takes over, leaving nothing but hurt and pain to be shed across anyone who crosses me. I come down with strength, I feel blood boiling in my veins, and once again my head begins to beat with what words I can hear. I am being attacked, not only by them on the outside but myself on the inside. I am completely gone, and taken over for what feels like an eternity.

After while, the black slowly begins to fade. from my head to my toes it melts from me leaving a pool at my feet. Replaying everything that happened while I was away. What ever happened to me that made me so rough? Why is it hard for me to let go? Everyone keeps searching for that light, but I'm afraid I have locked it up to tight. Maybe there is nothing left of me that can be changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just something I wrote during my free time at work.

Anger can consume a person until the point they loose themselves. This is just my description.