The Licorice Kidnapping

Going Out: 11

“It is time for you to go out. Maybe we could share a shot at the Gang Green Pub?” she blurted out.

“That would be great!” I responded, expectantly.

Not that I was eager to leave the home and everything it stood for, but I guess it could be fun to go out.

“I would like to offer you a few options, for what you could wear, when you follow me out!” Ritzuko promised.

“You are giving me new clothes or garments?” I inquired, curiously.

“While I guess you could walk around, dressed as you are, I can’t have you wear your old clothes!” she explained.

“Then I have no use of the old rags you found me in!” I added.

“Take a look in the wardrobe, and you can choose for yourself!” she prompted, as she opened the wardrobe by placing her right hand on the black plaque.

“Thanks!” I responded, as I saw the options available to me.

“Tops, Skirts, Pants, Gloves and socks or shoes!” I read on the labels as I eye the respective inner sections.

“Should be comfortable wears for the warm season!” she suggested.

“These are all for public and outdoors?” I inquired.

“But of course, and we are going out and public today!” she responded.

“A girl can’t live her entire life in the Closet!” I prompted, bravely.

“Exactly!” she merely breathed, in approval.

“This looks good!” I said, as I pulled out a skin-tone top with large nibbles and an empathized zipper along the spine.

“Then put it on, and I will zip it for you!” she promised helpfully.

“Thanks!” I responded, as I undid the zipper; before I slipped my hands through and pulled the top on comfortably, whereupon she zipped me up as she had promised me an instant before.

“This does indeed look promising!” I prompted, as I pulled out the thick, clear outstanding skirt with integrated skin-tone panties.

While I stepped into the skirt, I soon noticed the tubes that had been integrated into the panties. The external, overtly obvious liquorice orchid in full bloom and the otherwise hidden orifices did give me a thrill and a warm shiver down my spine just by looking at the item.

With a cursory examination with my left hand revealed that the orifices had been carefully hidden, not just from sight but also from incidental probes.

“That certainly is you!” she prized, as I had let go of the skirt and turned back towards the interior of the wardrobe and curiously peered back at the reminder of my options before me.

“These does look positively me!” I gasped, as my eyes fell upon the pair of gloves.

While they may be complimentary and skin-tone, they come with semi square inch long crystal clear and glistering nails, glistering liquorice pads and shimmering cerise suction cups. These are exactly elbow length.

Of course I had disrobed before I entered the inner room for the purpose of being ready to just slip into what I found in the wardrobe. Now I pulled out the gloves, right and left before I slipped them on.

She helped me to pull the zipper all the way up. Aside from the zipper, there is nothing letting on that I am actually wearing the gloves.

Standing uneasily on unsteady feet, with the heels firmly on the floor; not as accustomed as it had been these few days ago, when I got here.

True to myself, I chose a pair of skin-ton full-length stockings. Or are they hoof boots of the Deer persuasion? Either way; the cloven Deer hooves are glistering in black liquorice, as if coated just a moment before.

I pulled the sleeve of the stockings all the way up to my crouch comfortably with ease. Feeling the reassuring tightness hugging the skin up my legs, all the way up my thighs as I pulled up the stockings right and left. Only after a moment the sensation started to fade and vanished entirely after less than a minute.

I feel nothing more than the skin of my legs if my hands touch it. In surprise I gasp as I realize that I feel the floor under the sole of each cloven hoof, but nothing touching the hoof itself, otherwise. Naturally, my posture adjusted fairly quickly, due to the slippers she had made me wear for a week. My belly changed nothing here.

“If you bend forwards, so I can help you zip up your stockings!” she instructed me friendly and helpfully with a warm grin on her face.

“Okay!” I merely responded; spreading my legs a full foot as I bent forwards, almost down to the floor.

“That was almost too easy!” she prompted, as she carefully pulled the zipper all the way up to the edge of my panties under my rump and behind my thighs.

“Yeah, I guess it is; but it still feels good and right to me!” I responded; with the palms of my hands resting comfortably on the floor before me, without pressing my hands down enough to get stuck.

“You are getting better on supporting yourself on your hands without getting stuck!” she added.

“Yeah, but I feel the pressure well enough to avoid getting sucked down!” I added.

“Good!” she prompted, as she placed her hoof on my right hand.

“Oh!” I responded, as I felt the suction cup slowly grip the floor under my hand as the pads at the tips of each finger delicately rub the surface of the floor in the process.

“Now, if you can show me how to release the suction; as I taught you before!” she instructed me, cheerfully.

“Certainly!” I responded, lifting my left hand to the spot under the right hand and pressed it in order to feel the suction release.

“Good!” she commended.

“Now if you could place your left hand where it was?” she continued as she saw me follow the instruction, before she carefully pressed it down with her left hoof in order to secure it firmly in place.

While knowing better than protesting, I nevertheless gave the hand a tentative tug just to make the point of knowing just how firmly the hand is stuck in place. Enjoying the sensation, while the sensation permitted a smile spreading over my face before I repeated the process of freeing myself.

“Stand up!” she merely told me, pleased with my success-full release.

I quietly straightened myself in order to stand upright and closed my legs again. As I look down; I can see the hooves, as I had been born with them like a Satyr.

A giggle escaped me, and I look up at her again. The sensations will take me a while to get used to; but if Ritzuko could, so can I.

“Ready to go!” she stated; as she turned towards the door and started to walk, without even casting a glance my way.

“Certainly!” I merely responded, following her a step behind on her right.

The walk was quite the uneventful one and we ended up in the basement, where they keep the vehicles. I could see several black gang vans, just like the one in which she had abducted me, a few short but highly eventful days back. I could but bemuse that event, after what it brought me.

She ignored the line of vans, including her own Registered; Ritzuko, after herself. She ignored the rest of the vehicles as well, until she reached a small and cozy looking little vehicle for two. Just her driving it and with me as her passenger.

As I sat down, I had noticed how the plug slipped in from behind and plopped comfortably before it pulled back and thus riveted me securely into place. Strange, just how safe and excited this arrangement made me feel; following her to the old Pub, outside which we met just a few days back.

The floor is covered with the same black rubbery silicon as the plaque in my room, only now it is a solid and coherent inch thick layer all over the floor. It isn’t exactly sticky; but still manage to be grabbing hold of my hooves as I sat down, holding me firmly in place.

Had I looked closer, I would have noticed how just about everything in her car is coated with the same substance. This truly is a Liquorice vehicle, true and through.

She offered a smooth ride as if we had been on a rail with no traffic in sight. If this is gang lands, but we’re not stupid or careless for that. As smooth as the ride had been, she is manage to take me to the pub fast. with screeching tires, she dropped into the parking lot and quickly found the first of the black lined Liquorice lots for her small car.

“We’re here!” she pronounced, as the engine came to a halt and the engine stopped spinning.

Her door quietly snapped open an instant before mine.

“Don’t worry, you know how to get out!” she merely prompted; as she pulled herself up over the plug that vanished into the seat, as soon as it had been released.

I merely followed her exampled and stepped out of the car. Before I had the time to turn around, I hear the sound of rushing air behind me, and the doors closed behind us.

“Right this way!” she continued softly.

“Certainly!” I cooed in response.

“Good!” she answered; as she trotted from the car, towards the back entrance.

The double doors of the entrance eagerly slide open for her as she is cooing at me. I follow her quietly as she is approaching the second door she is passing easily. The luxury of rust and rustic exterior is apparently spared on this entrance, owned by the Liquorice gang of which I have been recruited so recently. After the third door, we’re into the pub proper.

“Coffee, Chile, Vanilla, Cacao, Licorice..” she explained, as she pointed the girls out by table and characteristics in both colour and style.

“You recognize them all, you certainly have been here before!” I cooed.

“It pays to recognize the opposition, you know!” she prompted.

“Why do I feel the urge to tease these girls with the white nipples?” I inquired.

“The bland Vanilla! They summon that spirit in most of us, when we see them. This is the best spot for this!” she explained.

“Why is that? Is there something special about the Gang Green Pub that sets it apart from any and every other location?” I inquired.

“Why, certainly! Gang Green is for a Pub that is Neutral territory! There are other Pubs and places to go on each and every territory, but we never go to their turf! It is too dangerous, and it is commonly seen as a provocation, an act of war to go there!” she explained emphatically.

“Oh, and we certainly don’t want to start a war!” I breathed open mouthed.

“No, we certainly do not! Yet a tease here and there on open ground is part of the game of every day!” she added.

“If a tease is acceptable, do I take it you have a few tricks up your sleeve to show me here today?” I inquired, on cue.

“But of course I do! Just watch and learn!” she prompted.

“While they are all opposition and enemies, but are there any once you find a special joy in tricking or see as more fun to tease?” I urged, as my eyes wondered the open crowd.

“Everyone loves to tease the Vanilla, but in my eyes it is the Chilly that gives the most joy!” she stated, with a wink.

“Chili, the once with red nipples?” I inquired.

“Exactly!” she responded, as she sneaked up behind a lone girl with white nipples and reached in under her chair and increased the power of the jolts, slowly but desisively.

“Oh, oh, ooooh!” the girl yelped, in chock and excitable surprise; as the changed settings hit home to her.

Of course the reaction could be seen fairly clearly if one happened to glance at her mound too. There is no hiding the contractions, at the level it had been turned up to now.

“She is still Vanilla, but she is sure to remember this day for a long time!” I suggested.

“Yes, Hitomi; she is and she will remember this!” Chihiro cooed in response.

The rest of the stretch towards our table went uneventful and we carefully sat down in a quiet corner of the room, with our backs up against a wall of course.

A waitress soon approached our table, stopping by the small table and winking at us as she stopped.

“What could I tempt you with, this wonderful day?” she asked.

“A Licorice shot for me and one for Hitomi!” Chihiro responded, cooing warmly.

“Two Licorice shots, coming right up!” the waitress exclaimed, as she scurried away to fetch the shots for us.

“Thank you!” Chihiro responded, with a nod.

“This is when the fun is due?” I inquired.

“Yes!” Chihiro responded; as she demonstratively reached down and spread her cheeks over the plug and felt the plop.

I quietly followed her example and felt the plug enter, and the head plopped quietly. As she wiggled and tentatively tugged her rump to make the point, I followed the example.

“Good, now we only wait for that shot!” she prompted; as she was me wiggling in my seat, knowing exactly what it meant.

“Yes, but maybe just a little bit more fun while we wait?” I responded.

“If you feel the urge to test it, but don’t touch the controls before you have your shot!” she pressed.

“Yes!” I cooed in a teasing tone and placed the palms of my hands beside my thighs on the side of the seat and gave it a few more delicious tugs as I pushed with my hands.

“Fun!” she cooed, following my example.

Of course the plug did not give in, but made me feel how the edge of the head spread out in order to secure me further and pulled down further the more I pulled.

“Just don’t be too enthusiastic and excited about it, we are already securely riveted down firmly!” she continued.

“Two Licorice shots!” the waitress announced, as she arrived at the table; before placing them on the table before us and grinning merrily at us.

“Thank you!” Chihiro cooed, as she picked up her glass.

The waitress soon slipped away on her duty, serving shots to everyone who wanted one. She certainly loved her work, if it is just for the job or knowing what came next.

“Ready!” Chihiro pronounced, before she put the glass to her lips and emptied it in a single go.

“Yes!” I responded, following her example in excitement.

“Of course, just like last time!” I realized, as I emptied my shot.

The thick liquid soon filled my mouth up to the brim, and I am incapable of even parting my lips. My mouth full of the taste of Liquorice wondrous joy. As much as I may try, but my lips remain sealed as the syrup is muting me utterly and completely.

I could see her nod, as she reached down to the controls under her seat. Only then I realized she had managed to reach my controls as well as I felt the first jolt and contracted.

I am under her control; incapable of expressing how or what I feel, right now!” I thought.

Somehow, she had taken the control and left me feeling relieved. Of course she knew these controls better than me and most everyone else. I should feel honoured.

The jolts feels different from the previous time the day she had found me and liberated me from what I had been. While I still feel each and every individual jolt; it is as if they are not hitting me quite as hard as they were the previous time, when I was here. I feel each contraction rocking me, warming me up and pushing me further towards the inevitable and desirable point. Each orgasm supercharging me.

With closed eyes, I enjoy the instant, mouth filled up with that delicious liquorice. There is but the one instant, and that is Liquorice.

But, of course every instant comes to an end, they can last but so long. The climax came and hit me on the head like a sledge hammer. With that the spell broke. Of course the taste of liquorice was long gone without even a trace of the scent and my mouth is dry.

“Oh!” I exclaimed, quietly as I looked at Chihiro by my side.

“Quite the ride, wasn’t it; my deer Hitomi?” she responded.

“You are the master of my ride, Chihiro!” I responded.

“I have been here a few times, you know. I have gotten the ballance pretty close to perfect, by now!” she concluded.

“Yes, you certainly have!” I breathed in response.

“Sadly, now we have to go; yet there is one thing I need you to see before we depart!” she prompted; as she reached down, and under her rump as she released herself and stood up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01 - “Oh!"
Oh!