The Licorice Kidnapping

An Episode of Teases: 12

“Let’s spread some joy and cheer, as we make our way!” Chihiro mused, as she slowly made her way from the table.

“Sounds like fun!” I responded, winking at her.

Of course, the Vanilla girl with white nipples still is in her seat, quite taken aback by the surprise gift Chihiro gave her. Now with her mouth full of vanilla shot, she is no longer moaning for all to see.

“She is sitting by herself!” I prompted, pointing at a lone Chili girl who just downed her shot.

“A prime target, and I think I have exactly what she needs!” she responded, winking meaningfully at me.

Chili, what have I gotten myself into?” I pondered as we slowly made our way to the table I had just been pointing out.

Of course the girl had her mouth full of Chili now. She is incapable of parting her lips or making as much as a single sound. While entirely mute, the expression on her face spoke volumes. she had barely started to enjoy it, but was expecting a solid joyride.

Chihiro sneaked up behind the girl and applied a gel along the rim of the muscle around her plug. Little did the lone girl realize the effect of the clear gel on her near future.

A slight adjustment of the controls, and the girl is in for a serious surprise. She may have known what she was sitting on, but she did not have the fine control of the plug she should have had.

While I looked at her from across a table to the left, the girl felt the first orgasm hit her as she started to contract firmer around the plug in her rump. The effect works sow and is insidiously effective for the purpose. the girl will not get off of the chair any time soon.

With her eyes wide open, she felt herself contract over and over in obvious orgasms beyond her expectations. Soon she was about to learn, to realize it is just the start.

While she did not notice it just yet; she was already contracting far more around her plug, than she had been expecting or was desiring to. She is bound to have a serious shock, when she is trying to climb off of her chair and tries to spread herself enough to rise to her feet. Of course, here may be a side-effect to this little prank; she will only realize it, when she had expected to be done. While I had not experienced the effect myself, but her climax is going to be delayed far beyond the time she had expected to be due to leave. Likewise, she will have to enjoy and endure her shot far longer than expected.

While she may be a Chili girl, but the chili will still be pretty strong for her, considering the extended exposure. This should give her a moment to remember and a tail to spin, when she came back to her gang.

“Oh, oh; that will be fun!” I whispered, as Chihiro motioned and walked out of reach for the girl she just pranked.

“The best pranks takes the victim time to realize! If she knows who is planking her or not, is not quite as important!” Chihiro pronounced.

“You think she will need help, from her friends?” I inquired, while we were passing a few more tables.

“Since you asked, I think you need to experience the effect yourself!” she cooed, in a teasing and seductive tone.

“Sounds like fun!” I offered.

“Then I will set it up, on the stage back home!” she responded, winking at me.

Maybe I should never have said that? But I do trust her implicitly!” I thought, as I gulped in realization.

“I think you need to have some more fun! Why don’t you have a go at that girl, of the Chocolate gang?” she prompted, pointing out the target for me.

“If you think I am up to it? What do I need, and what would you suggest I do for her?” I responded, with my eyes resting on the girl she had chosen for my target.

“First you need this, then you just feel your way to get her where you want her to go!” Chihiro offered, handing me the gel she had just applied to the Chili girl a moment before.

“Thank you, this should be plenty of fun!” I responded, in a rather cheerful tone; without being so loud, the girl would hear me.

“Just keep in mind; not to overdo it, or use too much of the gel!” she prompted, sternly in a hushed voice.

“Of course!” I promised.

“Good!” she responded.

With that, I closed the gap and slipped in between the girl she had just pointed out for me. Once in place; I uncapped the jar and extracted, what I thought would be a safe amount of her gel.

Knowing her mouth is full of syrup, and that she thus would be completely mute. I could clearly see her sitting comfortably with the plug safely plopped and holding her firmly in place.

Now I slowly start to apply the clear gel along the rim of the muscle in direct contact with the shaft of the plug. Slowly applying the gel, spreading it evenly along the exposed flesh. Feeling my way as I caress her in order to work the gel in and feel how it is absorbed, but only to the point of saturating the skin.

Capping the jar as I feel secure in applying as much as I felt right. Not entirely sure as to exactly how strong the effect was to be on her. Chihiro had of course promised me a demonstration to the effect, once we are back at the gang turf.

I slowly and carefully adjust the settings of her chair, in the hopes I give her the excitement to stay in place long enough for the prank to hold.

Feeling my way forwards, I explore the controls from my new position. I can see the wheels and buttons before me and feel my way forwards. Observing her reactions carefully as I move forwards.

After a few minutes behind her, I notice the contraction that is the telltale of her first orgasm. Now I slide out from under and carry the jar from the scene.

Oh! Oh! Ooooh!” the Chili girl moaned, inwardly; without making a single sound as her eyes instantly went up wide, as the orgasm hit her.

No one reacted on her, as it was a fairly common sight to see a girl having an orgasm in the setting of this bar. Quite convenient, but it is part of the theme of the bar in the first place.

Since I never made a thing out of it and did not directly look back, busy with my conversation with the friend with which I had come here in the first place, none really paid me any mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01 - “Oh!"
Oh!