The Licorice Kidnapping

A Day - Pregnant: 7

As I wake up, I feel my belly as it is largely pregnant. I have my feet pressed firmly onto the wall beside me at the level of my rump.

Of course I feel the solid surface of the wall under the soles of my feet, just as I feel the internal pressure in my womb. Only when I opened my eyes, did I realize that my eyes are level with what I would see, if I had just been standing on the floor and leaning up against the wall. Did I forget to mention that my hands are pressed up against the wall? My arms spread wide and slightly behind my body.

With an amused grin, I scan the room before me. Of course there is nothing new in my room. The only item in sight is the chair she had apparently given me the day before.

“Oh!” I exclaimed.

Did she extract the syrup from my mouth the other day? Which ever day it is outside!” I pondered.

If I had had a mirror, I would have seen that my lips turned the same metallic bloody red as the syrup she filled my mouth with.

I know my hands are firmly stuck to the wall without examining the situation, the suction cups leave very distinct sensations.

Scanning the room isn’t fun for all that long, and I can’t reach anything. I couldn’t tease myself, even.

All I could do, is to lick my lips and rub the pads at the tips of my fingers against the smooth surface of the wall as I waited for something more exciting to happen. Preferably, she would be back to help me any time soon; while I guess I can’t know when.

Is it morning, day, evening or even night; right now. I have no idea, and I guess that is just as well right now. It made me choose to see it as a beautiful morning. Besides, she had not forgotten about me.

My time moved deceptively slow in my perspective, in the absence of references to pinpoint anything onto. I see the smooth walls before me, and the chair on which I sat on the day before, and that is all there is.

An undetermined time later, I hear the steps of her outside; stopping by my door, just before it opened in order to admit her entrance to my small room.

“Good morning, my dear Hitomi!” she exclaimed, just as she stepped into my room and the doors closed behind her.

“Good morning, Dear!” I responded in kind.

“Hope she doesn’t mind me calling her that, but at least it is in the privacy of my very own home!” I pondered nervously; as I looked back at her, as she entered my small room.

She just nodded in excitement, smiling cheerfully at me as I responded. As a matter of fact, I think her grin grew wider and spread out over her face as I greeted her. While I guess I could have been deluding myself, but for now I am taking my chances on what I perceived. My option is to forever be lost in doubt and worry for every tiny little detail being wrong, I can’t afford it.

“Why, my dear Hitomi?” she promptly emphasized cheerfully.

“I certainly did enjoy your treat, the other day!” I continued, as I realized that she had nothing against me addressing her as Dear.

“That pleases me immensely!” she purred in response.

She is hiding something, but it sure isn’t anger or disappointment!” I thought.

“You do look particularly beautiful today, if I may express myself bluntly?” she exclaimed, beaming with joy.

“Thanks, I don’t feel too bad and I guess I can grow used to it!” I responded.

She just stood there, admiring me in all my glory. I could literally feel her gaze sliding over me from tip to toe, and she consumed me in spirit.

“That feels good!” I breathed; as she was caressing my plump belly with both her hands, reverently.

“Just that it brings back such deep memories and joy!” she responded in kind, as she looked into my eyes.

“So every girl in the Gang enjoys the treat! Guess you did recognize me at first sight?” I uttered.

“For now, it is my place to pick up a girl from the street and initiate her into the joys and delights of Licorice!” she explained.

Her hands ever strayed an inch from the bulge of my belly as she spoke, lovingly caressing me, I could feel her teasing fingers working from both experience and instinct. Sensitivity as acute as this just couldn’t be learned and practiced mechanically, or am I deluding myself here and now?

How ever did she know of my weakness for Liquorice? I may have loved the flavour since about forever, or as far back as I could remember. I had found that place, behind which she had finally captured me a few weeks ago. That special Liquorice shot really is to die for, if I may be so blunt as to put it that way!

I had never been into the notion of pregnancies or the bulging belly that came with it; with or without the pregnancy it came with. It isn’t any of the stories around it, I simply had never had a fancy for it before. She had managed to plant the seed in my mind, with her insidiously seductive and sensitive caressing. Or, is it all in her hand as she holds the control?

Of course I feel the pads at the edge of each of her fingers, and the nails as she is teasing me ever forwards onto the edge of what I could take. She certainly knew her way around the seducing of me in the state I had just found myself. What one so easily forgot, is just how deeply her touch is affecting me. It isn’t just the skin on my belly, but also all the way around in my entire womb that takes the effect. How ever she had managed to pull of this trick?

-

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh!

Oh!