The Licorice Kidnapping

Eaten Alive: 9

I had entered my room, with Hitomi just a few steps behind me. This is when she should be ready for what I had in mind, or so I had been reasoning.

I had prepared for the occasion and filled up with the syrup that is corresponding with what I had in mind for her to experience on the outing, as she is visiting my room. Not that my room is containing all that much more than hers does, but that is beside the point.

Just like everyone else, I have a bed and the black plate to control it. What they don’t know, is the added controls in my plate due to my special position. If the others have special commands, they are reflecting their position and the needs that come with it. In my case; that means that I have free supply of the syrup I use in order to catch the next girl, and to initiate her into the gang.

“I hope you are hungry!” I proclaimed, as the door closed behind us.

“Oh, Deer!” Hitomi exclaimed excitedly; in response, as she looked into my eyes eagerly.
Little did she know what I had in mind, this is after all her first time and I had not mentioned the occasion to her prior to her visit at my place. Tradition has it; that the initiated girl is to be kept oblivious, as to what is before her on this day. Hitomi will learn the joy as she is exposed to it first hand, without having her mind clouded by preconceptions.

“On your knees, please!” I instructed her.

“Naturally!” she merely breathed in breathless anticipation.

“If you part your lips and lick them for me, I want to see them moist!” I added.

She parted her lips and licked them vigorously, in anticipation, of what I had in store for her. She looks up at me in reverence, as I approach er where she is waiting, eagerly.

While she may have seen me in person, his is the first time she is actually seeing me and intimately. I want my relations up close and personal on the intimate level; this is who I am and how I draw in the new girls into the folds of the gang. I want the gang of which I am a part to be more than just the delicious aroma that is Licorice.

“Hitomi, I am more than just the Deer who rescued you from the dark Jungle that is the city in which we live. My name is Ritzuko!” I pronounced warmly, as I looked deeply into her eyes with genuine passion.

“Ritzuko, the petals of your orchid is glistering as if painted with Liquorice!” she breathed, as she had the chance to look up.

“And it is all for you, my dear Hitomi!” I promised, eagerly.

“Kiss my orchid and lick it for me!” I continued hotly with passion.

“Yes!” she merely responded, as she bent her head in order to grace me with her wet lips.

I moan, as I feel the warmth of her lips on the petals of my orchid as her pips parted further in order to encompass them fully before she could start to lick. Now she pressed forwards and tightened her lips around be, before tentatively touching me with the tip of her tongue. Slowly, carefully; she coated each petal in turn as she licked them, one at the time in a circular motion around the entire blossom.

She had been tasting the petals, one by one; eagerly enjoying the taste, the aroma of each in turn as she slowly had found herself moving inwards towards the center of my core. If it had been a mistake, she would realize it only after the trap closed behind her. Yet, she persisted forwards, inwards towards the nectar she knew was there even before I had told her to seek it out.

“Just a little bit further!” I breathed in anticipation as I feel her tongue on the verge of reaching what I knew she just could not resist.

With her lips closed around me, the petals of my orchid; we both knew she could not break off to utter a sound in response: Instead, she merely continued as she had; knowing she could no longer resist the urge as it slowly pulled her in, inside of me.

The tip of her tongue finally hit the surface of the syrup I had injected into my orchid, my very own womb in order to lure her into what I knew she was already desiring. The sticky surface of the syrup soon started to hold her, as she continued forwards and into me the way she could not resist. The taste of my Licorice enticing her ever farther in and slowly stretching her tongue farther as she kept on extending it in order to reach what she was desiring.

As her tongue moves in and slowly lick the inner walls of the canal of my orchid, she incidentally tub her tongue at the entrance and tease me towards the inevitable and made me come and contract around her after a few minutes. This only spurred her on, in her promised pursuit. I couldn’t blame her and was by no means about to even try to slow her down. The syrup now holding her in a firm grip, with both stickiness and alluring aroma.

“Place your hands on my waist!” I suggested, only to notice her hands slowly move up and land on my waist.

Now I move my hands to place them on top of the back of her hands, before I slowly, but firmly press her hands down in order for her to feel the suction taking hold. Once I had pressed her hands down, I move my hands to place them to the right and left of her face and gently hold her cheeks as she slowly extend her tongue ever further into my orchid.

Feeling her inside, as her tongue slowly moves around in order to reach everything is a bliss; while the memory of how I felt as I was in her position for the very first time only drives me on in excitement.

Even after all these years, and all these times; I am still taken just as deeply by just how deep her tongue managed to reach, and how much she managed to stimulate me by doing so. Had it all been in the pursuit of reaching more of the sweet Licorice, but it is to secure me as much pleasure and joy in the process just as I had been inciting her for as long as I had seen her.

While I do feel her tongue inside, it isn’t all I feel in her efforts; I feel her and the passion she has in the effort she is putting into it, the energy that goes into everything she does and every little move she is doing.

Before she is finished, she had enjoyed all the licorice I put into the syrup I injected, and injected into my orchid just for her. It is her instincts and passion to please as much as the joy in pleasing and the pleasure of the taste of my licorice that drives her forwards and push her to continue and endure. I did not need to say another word or physically push her in order to encourage her to finish.

Of course the offered licorice is coming to an end, just as the energy I managed to spend in the process. As the licorice is running out, I am starting to feel quite spent. The sense of approaching my climax did not change the set, but it was a special pleasure as it finally did hit home and gave me the final contraction.

I feel hot, and my sense managed to travel through my orchid and her tongue in order to let on as to what happened. There is no need to pull her off of me to explain what is desired at the moment. She slowly started to retract her tongue now fully extended to the limit of what is provided; she had reached all the way in and tasted the inner core of me, just as intended. I feel her slowly work her way back out as her tongue is retracting back to its original shape, while the effect of what had happened will forever stay with her. If she tried she could go back and enter the inner sanctum. While it may be a little bit of an effort on her part the first few times, but with my help and repetitious practice it is bound to grow easier until it is a reflex.

I could not pull back now, but stoically stand firm with her cheeks in my hands as she wiggle her tongue out of me inch by inch. Minute by minute she carefully and passionately work her way out, until she is finally clear of me and gave the petals of my orchid a few final loving licks and kissed the orchid.

“Yummy!” Hitomi gasped, once she managed to pull back; before she had fully regained her breath.

I merely licked my lips in circles as a gesture and looked at her.

“Yes, Hitomi!” I breathed emphatically and winked at her meaningfully.

“Oh?” she responded; looking down at her chest, only to find her cherries a glistering licorice black silicon.

“Exactly!” I responded, repeating the gesture.

“Ooooh!” she added, as she saw the next change; the petals of her orchid in the same glistering black.

“Licorice!” I prompted, with a wide grin.

“Liquorice, delicious!” she answered in delight.

“Indeed!” I mouthed, and licked my lips for emphasis.

“Ritzuko? I feel wet!” she prompted, as the sensation finally did hit home.

“Rejoice, Hitomi! Rejoice in the pleasure and joy of being wet!” I suggested with insistent yet passionately.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes!” she responded, as she felt a tremor in her knees, due to the effort and fatigue that came with it.

“Maybe it is in order, we hit the bed and rest for a moment in order to regain our strength before we continue!” I proposed, as I gestured towards my bed.

“If you say, I will follow; merely hoping it is appropriate for me to share your bed!” she breathed, in anticipation.

“You need to rest and it is too long a walk to your room; besides, I do need to regain my strength as well!” I pointed out.

“Yes, Ritzuko; on second thought, I think I could make use of the rest you proposed!” she uttered, as the strain on her body started to finally sink in.

“If you take the right side? Just press your hands onto the wall firmly!” I cooed.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes!” she uttered, as she tiptoed to the indicated spot and pressed her the palms of her hands onto the wall that is my bed.

“Oh!” she breathed, as she felt her hands stick to the wall as the suction of the cups that are the palms of her hands worked their magic.

“Good, Hitomi!” I cooed as I lifted her feet up and pressed them onto the wall just under her thighs and to the right and left of her rump.

“Ooooh!” she cooed in response.

“There, that should do it!” I stated.

With my right hand on the pad beside the bed, I made the bed slowly tilt over into a bed. From there I take my place beside her and slowly close my eyes.

“If you close your eyes, we can rest more comfortably!” I followed up in cooing tones.

“Yes!” she responded, as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01 - “Oh!"
Oh!