Status: Please Let Me Know What You Think

Yin Yang

We're in Trouble

"You're late, Lea." I shouted as I slid down the hall in my socks.

"Club rush," she explained. "Couldn't get away. God, do you know how much I hate club goers! Coming in late at night drunk and sweaty smelling of shame ordering a thousand waffles."

"Shame?" I asked as she put my food on the table. I slid down the hall one last time before tumbling over the back of the couch.

"Yea, you know. Horny but with no hope of getting any. Happens when you drunkly dry hump the shit outta someone all night but then leave alone. And yes, I know the shame all to well."

She sat down on top of me and grinned. "Is that how you open the door for Mark? Because you know he has a wife, right?" She popped the band of my panties.

"Oh no." I reached over and grabbed my bottle. "Tequila makes my clothes fall off."

"Mmmmm. I love when that happens." She threw one leg on the other side of me so that she was straddling me. "I have a feeling I'm gonna smell like shame when I go back to work."

"Oh, darlin'. Not shame. Sex. You'll be smelling like sex when you leave here." I clicked my tongue at her and she closed the space between us.

Mark was my usual delivery man but Lea was my favorite. She would randomly come after shifts sometimes. We weren't dating. We weren't even really friends. It was hard finding other lesbians in this city though so we enjoyed each others company when we could.

"It's on the house," she motioned to the food sitting on the table as she was leaving a few minutes later. "Thanks for the quickie. I'll see you around."

"Bye!" I shouted. I tried to slide to the kitchen but I had forgot I took my socks off and just fell on my face. I groaned. Then there was beating on the door.

"Care! I know your home. I just heard you. The door is open so I'm coming in."

James' clothes were torn and bloody. He looked tired and scared.

"James? What's wrong?" I asked getting up and grabbing up my throw blanket on the back of the couch.

"Get dressed. I need your help. We're in trouble."