Status: ON HOLD. DETAILS INSIDE, SEE LAST CHAPTER.

Learning to Love a God

Charlotte

I was definitely surprised to see the god of lies and mischief save my life. But I don't think I was surprised as Alex when he finally walked in the door. He was wearing his usual getup, jeans, flannel, boots, cowboy hat, the usual Oklahoma sterotype. He was carrying his med kit in but when he saw the dead the Chitauri in my hall and the god on my coffee table, he freaked out. "Alex. Calm down. I have a broken arm and some cracked ribs. I need you to help me." I tell him, acting as if this situation was something normal, which of course it wasn't. Finally he helps me out, muttering under his breath the whole time. Loki just sits there watching, like some creepy statue. When Alex is done, he tells me not to move for a couple of weeks and I groan. Alex gives me his Look and proceeds to say that he will send the guys over to clean up the mess. "Thanks Alex. I really appreciate your help." I tell him as he walks out the door. "I don't know what you would do without me Charlie." he replies giving me a quick smile. I respond with one of my own and say, "I would definitely be dead right now." Alex snorts and leaves.
Loki is still standing there staring at me with those intense eyes of his. "Psst. A photo would last longer." I tell him. "Hmm? Oh. Yes." he replies, standing. "Well since you are not dead I suppose that I can leave." he continues. "So if I died, you would have stayed?" I joke smiling at him. He blinks, clearly taken back. "That wasn't what I meant.. I should go." He says as he walks out the door. I admit, that I admired his butt while he walked out. It was nice. Very nice.
"Pull yourself together Charlotte. HE IS EVIL. He may be extremely hot but he is also extremely evil!" I tell myself forcefully.
A little while later, Alex's friends come over to clean up my house a little and fix my door. While they do, I nap on the couch. Corey wakes me up before they leave to hand me a glass of water and some pain meds. I thank him and everyone else for what they have done and drift back to sleep.
This time my dream is not of that night so long ago, or even of today. It is of him. Loki. He is sitting in an empty field staring at the stars. I join him and we start to talk. It was peaceful until I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I look down. Loki has stabbed me in the chest with my own sword like he did the Chitauri. I wake up and fine him standing over me, my sword in hand.
Oh Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for making it so short but a great cliffhanger no?