Status: ON HOLD. DETAILS INSIDE, SEE LAST CHAPTER.

Learning to Love a God

Loki

I am standing over the mortal girl with the sword in hand. She wanted to see my cruel side after all. Her open and she is sweating, she sees me standing there and her breathing speed up. "Please..." she whispers. I give her a smirk and raise the blade. She closes her eyes. I lean in close and grab her face, her eyes open with shock. "No, no, eyes open now." I say sternly. She is shaking, but she stares me in the eye. Courage. Not a lot but it's there. I smirk again and impale into the sword in the couch above her head. "I am feeling merciful mortal. It won't happen again." and with that I turn away and promptly pass out on her floor.

Charlie
Okay, is it just me, or was that fucking insane?? The dude is obviously not right in the head.. But that didn't stop my body from reacting to him when he leaned in close. Damn hormones. I prop myself up on my elbow and look at the unconscious god on my living room floor. There are huge bags under his eyes and he is a sickly pale. He probably passed out from exhaustion. I manage a sitting position with a little effort. Standing and carrying him over to the couch will be a different story however. But you think back to that look in his eyes. They say the eyes are a window into the soul... and well, I saw a lot of Loki. So I grit my teeth and push myself up. my knees shake but I manage to hold my balance. I growl at the sling that Alex put over the splint. "Annoying ass thing." I say to the couch. Yes I talk to inanimate objects. Don't say anything, I'm sure you do it too. Anyway, I make my way over to Loki and manage to pick him up. I take a pause and breathe deeply. He is heavier than I thought. Somehow I am able to get him to the couch. I pretty much drop him on the couch and look him over. It appears that he is bleeding from a wound in his chest.
I pull back his green jacket and see that his shirt is soaked through with blood. I try to pull it up, but it sticks to his wound. I sigh and grab the pair of scissors from my med kit that Alex left out. I cut away his shirt and wince. It is a shallow wound, but it is bleeding heavily. I reach into the bag for a towel and I mop all up the blood. Having cleaned the wound, I can see that it is going to need stitches. I take a deep breath as I get the needle ready. I manage to hold his skin together while I sew the wound closed. It takes twelve quick stitches. Once I am done, I clean up the med kit and wash my hands. When I come back he is still sleeping, which is good. He will be in a lot of pain once he wakes up. "Well that makes two of us." I say aloud as I retrieve my sword and settle down across from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing! Going to write next chapter now, and post it when I can.