Phoebe

More children.

"How about we go get some breakfast?" Bill said to Phoebe. He stood up from the floor and held his hand out for her.
"Is Tommy mad at me?" Phoebe asked quietly as she took Bill's hand.
"No. Of course not. He's worried though. He thought he scared you." Bill continued to hold her hand as they walked into the kitchen.
Tommy was standing at the stove, making pancakes.
"I'm sorry I got upset with you." Phoebe said to Tommy. "That wasn't very nice."
"Its okay." Tommy had a kind smile. "You want some breakfast now?"
"Yes, please." She climbed into a chair. "Do I have to talk to Mrs. Frances?" Phoebe seemed nervous when she spoke.
"When you're ready. It would be really good for you to speak to her. She needs to know about those other kids." Bill said.
"No one else got out." Phoebe looked sad. "I think Ryan did." She looked up at Bill. "He ran fast though and I lost him. I don't know if he got away." She had a look of fear in her eyes.
"I'm gonna go call Director Frances." Bill said, standing from his chair. "Can you stay here with Tommy and eat your food?"
Phoebe looked nervously to Tommy and he gave her a small smile.
"I can try." She said.
"Thanks." Bill smiled and left to call Director Frances.