Hell On Wheels

Famous Teller Girl

Your life was a constant struggle deciding to forget about your past or make it a part of your future. One day you would leave it where it belonged in the past then the next you'd be back in Charming running around with The Sons of Anarchy. From the day you were born life had been full of death and heartache, for you. Mother dead at 7, Father dead at 13.
You stayed with the only people who would take you in. In Charming, California the urban legends were true Charming kills everything you love, but when it's the only place you have you saddled up and get ready for the ride.

---

When you were 15, you realized you could sing. You were never one to be afraid of chasing your dreams. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.
When Big Machine offered you a deal at 18, you didn't hesitate to accept.
It had only been 3 years, with 10 number ones you were topping the Country charts as the Queen of Country. You didn't exactly like the title, you felt it was more fitting for someone like Loretta Lynn.

That was all nearly 2 years ago, your bus making its way back into Charming. You were headed home for a small break before you headed back out and started working on your next album. As your bus made it's way through downtown, you took note of San Joaquin County and not Charming PD.
You felt your bus come to a sudden stop, looking out the window you were still downtown.
You stood from your seat and headed to the front, as you reached the front of the bus you heard a knock on the door.
You pulled the door open to reveal an African American Police Officer.
“Welcome to Charming Mrs. (Y/N). Name is Lieutenant Roosevelt” he smiled, something seemed off.

“Thank you, officer” you smiled back at him
“Do I need to make any roadblocks or put up any extra patrols?” he questioned
“No thank you, I'll be fine” you continued to smile, but we're beyond confused maybe he knew where you were headed.

“have a great day” he smiled one last time as he turned and walked away.
You closed the bus door and leaned against it trying to process what the fuck had just happened.
‘it's just a friendly cop looking after a celebrity in a small town’ you tried to convince yourself, but it wasn't working.
The bus started moving again, once it had moved about 50 feet you started to hear the rumble of several Harleys. You smiled at yourself, you were home.

Once your bus reached TM, you stepped off and we're greeted by Gemma and a few others. Not but about 5 minutes into your reunion, you heard the rumble of the Harley's again. Everyone made their way under the car port and waited for them to pull it.
Once they came to a stop and turned off the engines they scattered, you were greeted by Bobby first, then Tig.
Then you saw him, the way he walked, the way he greeted everyone, the way he wore his kutte, the white reaper crew T-shirt on, the tattoos covering his arms, and my god that smile, that smile he gave when he greeted Gemma.
You never wanted to be with anyone from the club it just wasn't you, they weren't exactly your type but something about him had you hooked.

“Absolutely not” Jax said stepping into your line of sight, you had been busted.
“why not” you pouted, you had no reason to try and act like you didn't know what he was talking about because he had caught you red handed
“cause I said so” he raised his eyebrows as a smile crept upon his face.
“just a little taste?” you begged, using your best puppy dog face you could pull off.
He just rolled his eyes laughing at you, and sighing as he turned around.
“Yo Hap, come here” he yelled across all the people still hugging and kissing.
He walked over to Jax like he didn't have a care in the world, fearless.
“This is (Y/N), the famous Teller girl. She wants to fuck you” he smiled as he told him who you were. You never said you wanted to do that but if the offer was on the table you weren't going to leave it laying around.
“fucking jackass, I didn't say that” you were blushing and you knew it, Jax and his mysterious friend noticed it.
“well I'll leave the two of you alone” his smile getting even bigger knowing he was irritating you.
“Bastard” You muttered loud enough for him to hear, but he continued walking.
“Say something else” He looked down at you, he wasn't asking he was demanding
“What for?” You questioned
“You're not from Charming are you?” he asked, you were right on the edge of asking why but then you realized you still had your thick Southern accent.
“No, from Georgia. I get it, it's the accent” You laughed, everyone always had to stop and stare when you would be out on the town.

“saw you staring at me” he spoke after a moment of silence.
“whoops” you chuckled,
“See anything you liked?” he questioned, damn was he a cocky son of a bitch.
“Maybe?”
“My rooms the one with all the smiley faces on it if you want to see more” He winked, as he played with the toothpick in his mouth.
Before you could respond Clay announced ‘Chapel in 5’

All of the members filled inside the clubhouse, Gemma made her way over to you.
“see you made a new friend?” she tried to hide the smile on her face
“Sure did, you jealous old lady?” you laughed at her
“Not one bit, but that blonde over there watching us might be?” your head snapped in the direction that Gemma had pointed, sure enough a blonde with almost nothing on standing there hands on her hips watching you like a hawk.
“hmm, it's too bad I don't give a shit” you stated, as you shrugged your shoulders.

The two of you made your way inside the clubhouse, the guys were already in Church. All the old lady's and crow eaters were either at the bar or sitting at a table talking to one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another SOA fic! (: Enjoy