Hell On Wheels

Doppelganger

It had been about 5 hours since the whole Mick incident, Juice had actually disappeared. You finally got a text from him saying that he was just visiting family since he was here, since you were so far away from the Club you figured he’d be safe.

“Dammit Juice, I said NO” You screamed at him. He didn't want to go with you overseas for the rest of your tour, said he wanted to stay in New York after what had happened with your manager.
“Why not? It's my fault your mixed in the mess to begin with” he yelled back
“No your not, I'm the one to blame. I could have told you to leave or told Hap you were with me that night he called asking, but I didn't” you yelled at him
“You did that?” he instantly went from angry to sad
“Yes, I couldn't do that to you. You deserve so much more” You managed to say as you were on the brink of tears.
He didn't say anything else he just pulled you in for a hug and held you there.

“Just get your stuff please before we miss our flight?” You told him as you pulled away from him. He just nodded at you, and went to go retrieve his bags.
With his bags in hand the two of you walked off the bus, and headed into the airport where the rest of your band was waiting. Catching up with them, your acting manager Lisa handed the two of you, your passports just as they called your flight number.
As everyone rushed to board the plane, one by one you all gave them your passports.
Juice squeezed your hand, as he handed them his. The officer typed in his information in the computer, a ding could be heard as the handed him his passport back and smiled.
“Have a great flight Mr.Rossi” (Im sorry but i had too) he told Juice, as he walked past him.
You looked over at Juice and shot him a smile, and gave him the ‘I told you so’ look.
You handed the officer your passport, and waited as he entered your information.
A buzzer could be heard coming from the computer, the officer looked back down at the information making sure he typed in the correct information.
“Ma’am I'm going to need you to come with us” he said, as he grabbed ahold of your wrist.
“What? Why?” You panicked, they didn't answer. Your manager Lisa was frantically trying to get answers from someone.
“Just go guys, I'll get another flight” you told him, as you were put into handcuffs. They all just nodded not bothering to argue with you
“Eddie, don't let him leave your sight” You said before they started dragging you off.

3 hours of being handcuffed to a table in a room, the door finally opens. In comes an African American lady with 2 other officers behind her. Setting her folder on the table in front of you, she sits down. Smiling at you, she begins to talk
“District Attorney Patterson” she introduces herself, but you already know who she is.
“Yeah, i know” you say, clearly not in the mood for her games.
“What do you want from me?” You question, she takes note of your behavior
“Do you have somewhere to be Miss.Teller?” She asked, placing both hands on the table waiting for an answer
“I do actually” you fire back at her, this was going to be one hell of a night with her
“Would that be in Paris, where a one Juan Ortiz is at, waiting for you?” She questions trying to get a reaction from you.
“What are you talking about?” You act like you don't understand what you're talking about
“So you're telling me you have not had Juan Ortiz with you for the past 3 weeks?” she questions again
“No, I haven't. I haven't spoken to anyone in the club since I was told Jax died” Technically you weren't lying.
“Load her up, were heading back” she tells the officers she came in with
“Why are you taking me back to Charming, I didn't do anything?” You demand an answer, she ignores you and keeps walking

As the plane lands, and you are escorted off the plane you can smell the air. You're definitely back in Charming.
Looking around at your surroundings, a big field, a dirt road and some trees. Knowing that you weren't getting out anytime soon, you just stood there waiting.
“She’s here” Patterson radios to someone, a few moments later a black SUV pulls up about 100 feet in front of the plane. The doors open and out steps True IRA King Declan Brogan.