Hell On Wheels

I'm a Teller, I aint going to die that easy

Stepping off the plane in Paris, you felt so alone. You walked past the gates, as soon as you were in the lobby you heard your name being called. Looking to your right you saw Juice, Lisa and the rest of your band.
Like a scene right out of a movie you ran to Juice, catching you mid air his lips locked with yours. Why you were so damn paranoid about him being out of your sight for less than a day was beyond you but you were thankful to be with him again.

Looking over at a sleeping Juice sitting in the seat next to you, you couldn't help but smile.
‘Oh my god, i'm in love with him’ you thought to yourself as you stared out the window of the car you were in.
“Holy shit” you said right about a whisper loud enough for everyone in the vehicle to hear you
“It's beautiful isnt it?” Your manager Lisa spoke, you smiled at her
“Yeah” You said, pretending that the city was what you were talking about.
“So we have a few days off before you actually start playing any shows. So you're free to go explore the city” Lisa told you,
“Cool. Thanks” you smiled at her, you continued to look out the window. Nothing in particular just deep in your thoughts.
---
You didn't pay any attention to how long you were in the car for, but soon Lisa was yelling your name trying to get your attention
“Yeah?” You questioned her as she finally got your attention
“Were at the hotel” she said again knowing you clearly didn't hear her the first time
“Ok, thanks” You smiled at her, you turned to your left to wake Juice but he was already awake.

You opened the door and stepped out, following Lisa into the hotel.
“Here is your key. I'll show you to your room” She said, taking the lead through the lobby.
Following her to the elevator, you stood between her and Juice. Images of the events that happened back in Charming coming into mind, you realized just how close you were to never seeing him again and that scared you.
Grabbing his hand, you leaned against him. It was clear that something was bothering you, but he just didn't know what it was.
He used his free hand and pulled you in close to him.
“I don't understand why Mick didn't like you, yall are so cute” She laughed as the elevator dinged indicating you were on the right floor.

Lisa stepped out first, then Juice with you right next to him still holding his hand tightly. You were thankful that the hotel had let Big Machine have the whole floor for their artists because in that moment you didn't want to deal with any poparazzi's you just wanted to spend time with Juice even though he was going to ask you what happened as soon as you two reached your room.
You were completely right, as soon as the door shut
“What happened?” He questioned you, still holding your hand in his.
“Patterson, i'm sure you met her. Bitch put an APB out for me, then tried to give me to Brogan” You said, just thinking about it pissed you off
“Brogan, like True IRA King Declan Brogan?” he asked, making sure he was thinking about the same person.
“Yep, bitch was going to let him kill me” You told him, he seemed a little shocked.
“How did you manage to escape that?” he asked, knowing that if a King wanted someone dead there was usually no escaping that
“I’m a Teller, I ain't going to die that easy” You smirked at him, he just threw his head back laughing.
“Seriously though, crappy handcuffs and a good kick in the balls” You laughed, placing your arms around his torso laying your head on his chest.
“How did you get here after that?” He asked, he wanted every detail apparently.
“Jarry, apparently she was doing me a favor. She wanted me to make Chibs give her another chance. In return I wanted to kill Patterson myself” you said, remembering the series of movements you made as you clicked the safety off the gun and aimed it at her head, hearing the gunshot echo through the air as her lifeless body fell to the ground with a thud.
“How did that go?” He questioned with a laugh. He knew you were a ruthless bitch when it came to shit like that, and would have no problem getting rid of a nuisance.
“Good. No serial numbers, no fingerprints. Blame is on IRA. I assume Jarry got with Chibs because he said he would do it” you shrugged your shoulders at the last part.
“You saw him?” he questioned, a worry vibe came from his voice
“Yeah, I told him what I wanted, he said ok. Only question was that's it? He could tell I was hiding something though” You said, the look on Chibs face when he saw you back away from him was unforgettable. He hated that you thought he would actually hurt you, but you didn't know any better.
“He didn't say anything about me?” he asked
“Nope, but I think he already knew. He knew I was scared to be so close to him” You said pulling yourself away to look at him.
He nodded his head at you
“You look exhausted, let's go to bed” he smiled at you
“Sure” you smiled back at him, as you pulled from his grip and stripped your body from the clothes you had on, him doing the same.
Throwing his clothes in the corner he crawled into the bed as he waited for you. You walked over to the pile of clothes that lay on the floor and picked up his shirt, sliding it on your body he laughed.
“Hush” You said as you got into bed next to him, his arms holding onto you tightly, face buried in his chest.
Nearly an hour later you were just starting to fall asleep, you could tell by the way his hand was playing with your hair that he was still awake.
With a smile spread across your face, you relaxed into his embrace.
“I love you” was the last thing you heard before you fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
my dumb grammar checker stopped working, sorry for any mistakes!