Hell On Wheels

I almost lost you

***11 MONTHS LATER***
“Will someone please tell me why were back in Paris?” You questioned everyone around you. They just looked at you
“Business” Your manager Lisa spoke up, you gave her a funny look but just stayed quiet for the time being.
When the vehicle came to a stop everyone got out and headed into the hotel. Just following along because you still weren't aware of what exactly was going on, you were like a lost puppy.
Once given the room keys, everyone went their separate ways except for Juice and yourself, the two of you stood in the hotel lobby.
“Come on, let's go check out the city” he smiled down at you
“We did that the last time, but if you want then sure” you told him taking his hand in yours

Stepping out of the hotel lobby, the two of you started walking. Commenting on random things and places as you walked, considering the two of you had done this the first time it was really fun. Just the two of you, like the rest of the world didn't exist.
“Since you didn't get to see it the first time” He smiled as the two of you rounded the corner, revealing the eiffel tower a few blocks away.
“You're perfect, you know that right?” You asked him as you pulled him in for a hug.
You could feel his chest vibrate from his laughter as you stood there with him. After a few seconds he pulled back,
“If we hurry we can make the last ride up?” he raised his eyebrows as he smiled down at you.
You didn't even answer him, you just grabbed his hand and started towards the tower.

As the two of you reached the gate to the tower, he told the ticket lady something. She nodded and smiled at him, leaving the booth for just a few seconds she came back and handed him something.
The tour guide came out of a door to your right, the two of you and the other 15 people following him. You and Juice somehow managed to get up front for the best view.
As the elevator took everyone to the top you noticed Juice was really fidgety. You figured it was just him being paranoid still.
Coming to a stop at the very top of the tower everyone exited the elevator to take pictures and enjoy the view.
Grabbing Juice’s hand and dragging him to the railing a few feet away to check out the view.
“You know I love you right?” He turned to look at you, nodding your head
“Yes” You answered him, he started talking
“Good. So I know we cant actually do it but someday if we ever get the chance to” He took a pause as he kneeled down on one knee
“Will you marry me?” He said pulling a black suede box from his pocket. Opening it to reveal a Rose Gold ring with a pink oval diamond in the middle with several small black diamonds surrounding it.

Your hands immediately went to your face in shock, everyone around you watching and staring at the two of you. With tears streaming down your face, all you managed to do was shake your head up and down.
He took the ring out of it's box and slid it on your finger, it fit perfectly. As he stood up he pulled you in for a kiss, a very deep and passionate kiss.
No words were needed, the kiss said it all.

---

As the plane landed in Atlanta International, you were glad to be home since Christmas was just a few weeks away. The two of you headed to the mall to get some Christmas shopping done.

Something in the back of your mind kept telling you to watch your back, you ignored it. Having the same thing happen a couple weeks ago and it being nothing. You continued to walk around the mall stopping at any stores that caught your eye.
“Ok, so is it just me or do you feel like we're being followed?” He turned and stopped right in front of you
“It's not just you, I didn't want to say anything because I know how you feel about everything” You admitted to him. He let out a sigh of relief that it wasn't just him that was being paranoid.
“Let me go to the bathroom, and we will head home?” he said, placing a kiss on your forehead as the two of you began walking near the closest bathroom.

---

“Hurry, i want to get out of here.” You hurried him as he entered the restroom.
You completely understood why he was so paranoid all the time, the club still wanted him dead. Happy made sure you didn't forget that, still asking you after a year if you had heard from him.
Pulling your phone out of your pocket you scrolled through instagram liking random pictures and making comments.

You were so busy on your phone you didn't even noticed him walk into the restroom a few seconds after Juice had entered. You placed your phone back into your pocket and waited very impatiently for him to hurry.
The bathroom door opened, you looked up to see if it was him. Nope just some guy in a black hoodie.
It had been so long since you'd seen him, that the only reason you realized it was him was from the way your stomach did a flip when he made eye contact with you.
He quickly adverted his gaze away from you and walked faster, your eyes were full of tears. You stood frozen for a few seconds. You finally got back in control of your body, with tears falling down your face in a state of panic you rushed into the bathroom only to run right into Juice making his way out.
It took you a few to actually realize that he was actually standing in front of you, alive. You held onto him like he was going to disappear any second.
“Baby, what's wrong?” He knew by the way you were acting something was wrong
“He was in here, he was in here with you. I almost lost you” You started crying even harder,
“Who was?” He didn't understand,
“Hap”
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for any errors.

Lastnight I went to see 'When the bough breaks' its a new movie that Theo Rossi is in, well i posted a picture of my tickets and tagged him in it
&&& THEO FREAKING ROSSI LIKED MY PHOTO!
Needless to say that I freaked the fuck out!