Hell On Wheels

He hurts you, He dies

“Church NOW” Happy yelled as he walked into the clubhouse.
The club just looked at him, and followed him into the Chapel.
“Guy we hired took these” He pulled a stack of photos out of an envelope and threw them onto the table. Pictures of you and Juice, some very intimate photos, some of the two of you holding hands walking through the cities you had been in for the last year.
“I had the chance to do it, but I couldn't do it” He ran his hands over his head as he let out a sigh
“That girl is the only woman besides my mother that i've ever loved….I've already hurt her enough, i couldn't do it again” he looked at the rest of the club waiting for their reaction.
“Listen brother, this has to be done” T.O told him
“If that's the case, then i'm not doing it”
“As much as it needs to be done, that girl has lost so much because of this club. She doesn't deserve this” Tig spoke up
“Fine, ask her if she loves him. She says yes, he lives. She says no, he dies” Chibs said shrugging his shoulders as everyone agreed except T.O.
“Majority Rules. Ask her” Chibs told Happy with a nod

After the incident in the bathroom you and Juice literally ran out of the mall. Taking the hour drive back to Monroe only stopping once, at a liquor store knowing that the both of you were going to need it.
The next day was hell, your head hurt so bad by far the worst hangover you've ever had.
You stood leaning on the door frame of your bedroom watching him sleep, even though no one else could see it he had a halo, he was truly an angel.
As you stood there watching him, glancing down at the ring on your right hand you smiled like a fool. He still didn't know about you getting the APB taken off, you were going to surprise him.
You were pulled from your thoughts as your phone buzzed off signaling you had a text message. As you looked at who it was from, you mentally freaked out inside.

Hap: Do you love him?
(Y/N): Who?
Hap: Juice
Hap: I know you're back in Monroe, and that he's with you. Just answer my question
(Y/N): Yes, I do love him
Hap: ok. He gets to live. He hurts you, he dies.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM the end!
Hope everyone enjoyed!