Hell On Wheels

You don't look so happy

--- Everyone had been cleared out of the clubhouse for a good 20 minutes, you grabbed all your bags from your bus and headed into the dorm Gemma had set up for you when she found out you were going to be back in town. Once inside the room you plugged your phone into the speakers and blasted some music.

As you were unpacking everything, you got really thirsty. Making your way to the bar for a drink, there was an awkward silence inside the bar. With your drink in hand you made your way back to your room.
“I said get out, don't make me tell you again” You heard someone yell as you approached your room.
A room door opened then slammed shut, the blonde that had been watching you stumbled out. She just looked at you, sad at first then really angry.

“You, this is your fault he doesn't love me anymore” She screamed at you, you began to laugh
“Look sweetheart, I don't really know what you're talking about, but I suggest you lose the attitude with me before you regret it” You had your hand placed on your hip with your eyebrows raised.
“Bitch, I'll whoop your fat ass” she got very defensive. You heard a few of the dorm doors being opened but paid no attention to them.
You sat your drink down, pulling your hair up into a messy bun with the hair tie on your wrist.
“Let's go then” You placed your hands into the fighting position Tig had shown you when you first started school in Charming from kids picking on you because of your accent.
She walked right up to you and grabbed your hair, and tried shoving you into the wall.
You quickly recovered from her throwing you, before she could even process what had just happened you took a swing at her and connected.
Blood rushed from her nose, it was definitely broken.

A few rooms down you heard clapping, you turned to see Juice standing there with a big ass grin on his face clapping his hands. You politely took a bow,
“Thank you” You purched your lips into a smirk.
Turning around to grab your drink, you saw him standing there in the doorway watching you as he licked his lips. You noticed the smiley faces on the door behind him, you raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.
He stepped away from the door and motioned for you to enter.
---

“Ooohh….myyy….holy shit” You nearly screamed, you hadn't felt this type of pleasure in a very long time.
“mmmmm….Chase…” You moaned as the pleasure built inside of you
“Wrong name, little girl” He looked down at you, as he continued
“Shit, I don't even know your name” You slapped your hand over your face in embarrassment.
“Don't worry about that right now” He growled, sending you over the edge

You both laid there in the bed trying to catch your breath, you began to laugh lightly.
“What's so funny?” He questioned without taking his stare off the ceiling.
“Nothing, it's just….Legit what's your name?”
“Happy”
“You don't look so happy” You blurted out
“Smart ass” he smiled, you'd been waiting a while to see it again.

Juice sat on the bed a few rooms down, running his hands over his face as he debated on interrupting you and Happy. He threw himself back on the bed, and thought about the first time he ever saw you. It was his first day as a prospect, it was raining like crazy that day. He hadn't been inside the clubhouse for a while as he was sitting on one of the tables talking to Chibs. You walked out with a pink and black bag hanging off your shoulder, you reached the end of the carport you threw the old braves ball cap on your head. He watched you run to your truck that was parked next to Gemma’s car.
“Forget about it Prospect” Chibs said pulling him from his watch
“Who was that?” He asked, clearly mesmerized by you
“(Y/N), Clay & Gemma’s girl. Clay and Jax will kill ya” he said, giving the newest prospect a heads up