Hell On Wheels

Bullet Wound Buddies

It had been 2 years since you had come back to Charming, your dad Clay was still holding a grudge against Happy for turning his little girl into an Old Lady and letting her stay in Charming and not continue her career, Happy hadn’t officially made you his old lady but everyone knew that you were off limits. The only one with enough balls to actually try anything with you disappeared and Happy came home that night with a new smiley face. You knew what he did for the club, he didn't keep that from you. He told you everything, no secrets. Everything or nothing, for the both of you it worked. You both had a rough childhood, you two got each other almost like mind readers and it just worked between the two of you.

“What room is she in?” Your eyes shot open as your heard voices on the other side of your bedroom door.
Without thinking you pulled open the side drawer and grabbed the gun that Happy always left there. You made sure it was loaded and the safety was off.
You stood in the corner of the room with the gun in your hands pointed at the bedroom door.
The door suddenly burst open, making you jump about 10 feet in the air. You quickly took aim and 5 shots rang out.
“The bitch shot me” One of the three men yelled out, as he held onto his shoulder.
“Get her” he yelled at the other 2 men, they charged after you. The adrenaline had worn off before they reached you, you fell on the floor in a puddle of blood pouring from abdomen. You got the strength to pick your gun up and fire more shots at the intruders. You heard them run off, as your gun clicked sounding that you were out of bullets.

“Shit” you muttered, as you reached for your phone to dial 911
You grabbed your phone off the bed as you heard footsteps again, this time they didn't stop at the door they came right up to you. Grabbing you by the throat and squeezing tightly
“This isn't over” he looked you right in the eyes, even with the lack of oxygen and loss of blood you would recognize that voice anywhere. Why was he doing this to a brothers old lady?
You fell back onto the floor once he let go, coughing as you choked on the air trying to breath.
“This is for my friend who you shot” he yelled as his boot came in contact with your stomach knocking the breath out of you.
He then stormed out of the house in a rush, once you finally caught your breath you grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

---

“This is exactly why I didn't want her with you, you can't protect her” You heard Clay yelling at Happy.
“It's not his fault” you rolled your eyes, as you got their attention.
They both looked at you then back at each other.
“He promised he would protect you, and you nearly died because he couldn't keep to his word” His hands clenched into a fist, Happy was beyond pissed that he was blaming this on him, he already blamed himself he didn't need the rest of the world blaming him too.
“Dad just go home” You rolled your eyes again at him
“Anything happens to her again” he pointed at you
“I'll kill you myself” He pointed at Happy. He turned and walked out slamming the door behind him.
Happy was quickly at your side, he looked down at you making himself smile.
You could see it in his eyes, he was blaming himself.
“I can see it in your eyes, THIS wasn't your fault” You pointed at your side
“I will find out who did this, and I'll rip their throat out” His jaw clenched and began to twitch, you knew he was serious. Even in that moment of how pissed he was, you still found him as sexy as you had the first time you saw him.

“When I get out of here, i need to talk to Jax” You looked up at him
“Tell me who it was” he demanded
“I will later, after Jax knows. Until then, I'm not telling anyone. If they out that I know, they’ll run” You told him, it was the truth. If they knew that you knew it was them, they would split.

---Back at the clubhouse---
“Run not go so good?” You asked Greg as he walked by holding his shoulder, he freaked out a little inside from the expression on his face.
“Yeah, Doc say’s i'll live” He tried to blow it off, but inside he was freaking out and you knew it.
“That's good, I guess we're bullet wound buddies?” You laughed, as he let out a fake laugh.

“(Y/N), Happy said you needed to talk to me?” Jax walked from the hallway into the bar
“Sure do” You smiled, in the direction of Greg but he was already gone. Figures.

You followed Jax into the Chapel and took a seat in a chair near him.
“I know who broke into the house and did this?” His face stiffened, as you could tell he was very pissed.
“Who?” he almost shouted, You weren't ready to say just yet.
“I know who did it, but i don't know why? That's what I don't get?”
“Was it someone from the club?”
“Yes, but before anything is done we need to figure out why this happened to me?”
“Got any ideas?”
“Someone wanting to put pressure on you, get the blame put on you. Just think about it, all the break-ins have been on people close to the club. Lowell, Mom's place, now me. Who's got something to gain by making the club look weak, right after a change at the gavel?” Now that you were saying it out loud to him, it was starting to make since.
“Then who does it for him?” He was now on the same page as you were
“Nomads”
“They were on a run when it went down” He wasn't lying,
“Were they really? Just the 3 of them, no one else”
“Greg didn't get shot on the run did he?” You just shook your head,
“After they left I tried to call 911, one came back in told me ‘this isn't over’ recognized the voice right off the bat.”
“Why would he send them after you?” He still didn't understand
“Because I'm close to the club, they underestimated me. He wanted a reason to get Hap voted out, saying he couldn't protect me”
“I'll let the guys know” he looked at you. You nodded and headed back out to the bar.

---

“You weren’t supposed to shoot her, she's my daughter’ Clay yelled at the 3 Nomads that sat at the table in front of him.
“We didn't know she was going to have a gun, she shot first” Greg yelled back defending them
“Her old man is SAMCRO you didn't think she would have a gun? Are you all stupid?” He threw the empty glass in his hand across the room
“You almost killed her” he spat at them
“You're the one who sent us there” Frankie said
“To rough her up and rob them, not to fucking shoot her” Clay yelled as he walked away