Hell On Wheels

What did he do?

Before Jax could have anything done to the 3 of them they had disappeared, as did Happy. You were going absolutely insane pacing the house the two of you shared already 4 days late for the short tour you were supposed to be on, but instead you were sitting on the island with tears silently falling from your eyes. He had never been gone this long, and if he was he always called.
You grabbed one of the fruits from the bowl next to you and threw it in frustration, the glass from the window above the sink shattering as the roar of his bike could he heard from the driveway.

You stayed on the island as he walked inside, locking the door, taking off his kutte and placing it on the coat hanger. Pulling his shirt over his head, and throwing it towards the laundry room he walked into the kitchen to see you still sitting there. He walked in front of you and pulled you in for a hug, a very needed reassuring hug that you didn't want to end.
“You were supposed to leave 4 days ago” he said as he continued to hold you close to him.
“Wasn't going to leave without knowing where you were” You said, the sound of weakness in your voice.
“I'm right here” He pulled back and made you look at him, your eyes met his then traveled down his chest then to his stomach where the swelling of 3 new smiley faces were noticeable.

“Let me load your truck up and we will head out” he said, you knew he was meaning to drive to wherever the tour was next. He would have his bike in the back of the truck, and once you got there he would ride his bike back to Charming.

--- 4 Months later---
“(Y/N) You're back” Chibs yelled from the bar as you walked through the door
“Your old man headed home a few hours ago” Tig claimed, as he downed a shot
“Thanks Tiggy. I'll see yall tomorrow” You smiled at them as you turned and walked back out to your truck.

You took the 5 minute drive home, typical front door unlocked. Shoes in the middle of the walkway, kutte hung on the coat hanger.
“Babe, i'm home” You said out loud throughout the house as you made your way into the kitchen.
You started getting stuff out to make him dinner knowing he probably hadn't had a decent meal since you left.
You had your back turned towards the kitchen entrance,
“Who are you?” You heard a female ask, from behind you.
You turned around to find a blonde clearly rocking that sex hair standing there in one of his white reaper shirts.
“Well i'm now currently his EX old lady. I’m assuming he’s in the shower? Tell him (Y/N) is back, will ya?” You smiled at her, you were not about to cry in front of this chick who ever the hell she was.

You walked past her, and out the front door. You got into your truck and slammed the door. You texted Juice.

J: Juice Y/N: (Y/N)

Y/N: I'll be at your place
J: You just got back, spend time with your Old Man.
Y/N: I'd rather not see him right now, i might go to prison if i did
J: What did he do?

You were about to reply back when you heard your name being yelled from outside your car. There he stood in nothing but shorts, water still dripping from his body as he yelled for you to get out of the car.
You put the car into drive, and drove off. Him running after you as you drove, eventually you lost him.

After almost two weeks at Juice’s, Happy had finally had enough of you ignoring him as he took it upon himself to go to Juice’s and get you to come back home.
Literally all it took was an ‘I love you’ and you gave in. Those 3 words coming from him was a weakness for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I posted this chapter on my phone. So if there is any mistakes I'm sorry! Enjoy!!