Hell On Wheels

Its not like I did it on purpose

“You got her pregnant?” You questioned what he had just told you, making sure you heard him right
“It's not like I did it on purpose, she's got no place to stay. She's staying here” He stated
“Then I'm leaving, I fucking forgave you, and now you're moving her in” A tear fell down your face as everything began to sink in.
As much as you hated your dad for the whole home invasion thing, he was right it would never work with Happy.
“You can leave, but you're still mine. Do you understand me?” He yelled at you
“Fuck you, I'm not a slave you can boss around” You screamed back, as you shoved him out of your way to get out the front door.

It took exactly 3 weeks for you to walk in on the two of them, right after you agreed to let her stay ONLY because she was carrying his child. You peeled out of the driveway leaving tire marks on the pavement.
You didn't even bother to get your things, you just filled up and hit the road. You did eventually send the rest of the guys a text telling them you were leaving, and that you were NOT coming back. They all texted back except Juice he called you, you talked to him for a good 4 hours as your drove.

Once you arrived back home in Monroe,GA you called your manager and told him to put you on any tour that had a spot open. You weren't even home a full hour when he called back saying you had a spot on the Blackout Tour with Brantley Gilbert. The buses were actually stopped in his hometown of Jefferson, and that you could meet them there. You packed a small bag of some clothes you had at your house and took the 40-minute drive into Jefferson.

You got on the bus as the driver of one of the semis loaded your truck up, and then the buses started rolling again. It felt good to be on tour again, to get your mind off of stuff. You sat in the small bunk with your headphones in, pen and paper in hand. The words just spilled out of your head, you didn't realized you had fallen asleep until someone was waking you up.
“(Y/N) come on. That bunk can’t be comfortable, go get in your bus” Amber said shaking you.
You nodded your head and got up with your bag and walked off the bus to yours that was parked right next to his.
Reaching your bus you greeted your band, giving them an apologizing look for dragging them on tour when you weren't scheduled for one. You headed right to the back, and was fast asleep once you laid back down.

6 MONTHS LATER

Sitting on your bus with some of the other artists you were touring with recording your new song y'all had just written, there was a knock on the door. Rolling your eyes in frustration you pulled it open. It was one of your bodyguards.

“(Y/N) there is some guy out here, says he needs to talk to you” Your body guard told you from the door frame of your bus.

“Does he have a name?” You questioned,
“Hold on, ma’am” he said, as he disappeared.
He came back after a moment,
“Says his name is Juan Ortiz?”
“Let him in” You hurried him, knowing that something was obviously wrong because you never got a call.

“Juice, what are you doing here?” You questioned when you saw him
“Uhm…….uhm…..some shit with Roosevelt, Jax wants me dead” he said, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.
“we're done guys, we will finish later” you told them, they all nodded and left.
“sit down” you told him as you pointed to the couch. He did as you said, you grabbed a water from the fridge and handed it to him. He looked like he hadn't ate or drank anything in days, probably hadn't slept either.
“tell me what happened?” you said taking a seat next to him.
“it started out helping Roosevelt, he threatened to tell the club my dad is black if I didn't help him. Jax found out, I earned his trust back then Gemma thought Tara turned on Jax and killed her. I killed Roosevelt to help Gemma. Now Gemma's dead and Jax wants me dead” he placed his hands over his face. You could hear him crying, hell you were scared for him.
“come here” you said as you held your arms out. Without saying a word he pushed himself closer to you, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he leaned into you. The weight of his body pushing you back.