Hell On Wheels

What do you need now, a babysitter?

He had fallen asleep not longer after you laid back, his arms were wrapped around your back with his head laying on your boob's. You had both hands resting on his back, suddenly you started thinking ‘I could get used to this’
Of course you were having an argument with yourself inside your head. Being pulled from your thoughts your phone rang from the small table behind you.
Reaching around making sure not to wake him up, you looked at the caller ID.
‘Hap’
Rolling your eyes you slid the answer button over, accepting the call.
“what do you want now, a babysitter?” you questioned him
“Actually no, she lost it. Has Juice contacted you?” he spoke, obviously pissed
Looking down at him sleeping on top of you, the small content smile on his face; you couldn't tell him he was here. It would be murder, not only did you not want the press to start stuff about something like that you knew deep down Juice was a good guy and deserved so much more.
“No he hasn't, what's going on?” you acted as if you knew nothing
“just some club shit. If you hear from him tell me” he didn't quite ask but he wasn't one for asking more of a demanding type person.
“Yeah. No problem” you said,
“K” was all he said and the line went dead.

Turning the screen off you placed your phone on the edge of couch next to your leg. You laid your head back, closing your eyes.
You knew the club rules, if you were caught helping a rat you died too but would they do that to you?
You tried to sleep but couldn't as the thought kept coming back into mind.

Several hours later the rest of your crew came back onto the bus, giving you a funny look as they saw him laying down on top of you.
“He's going to be staying with us for a while” you told them before they had a chance to ask
“where? All the bunks are full” Your bass player Adam spoke
“with me in the back” you smiled softly, they had heard part of what was going on from when Juice first came onto the bus. They probably all just assumed that he was basically family to you and didn't question it.

The clock on the wall read 9:21AM, as he started to wake up. Using his hands to push himself up in a push-up style, you just looked up at him. Somehow while the two of you were asleep you both managed to scoot face to face.
“sorry for falling asleep on you” he laughed as that goofy smile of his spread across his face.
“Don't worry about it” you softly smiled, still half asleep
He got up and sat on the other end of the couch, and rested his head in the palm of his hand with his elbows on his knees.
You sat up and pulled your knees to your chest and just watched him for a few minutes
“I better go, I know you got stuff to do” He said as stood up and started towards the door.
You were quick to grab his wrist before he had a chance to open the door,
“No, stay?” You begged, god only knows how long he would last on his own until the club found him
“I can't do that to you, you've done nothing but love that club for as long as I've known you. I can't make you turn your back on them for me” he pleaded, him as well knowing what would happen if the club knew you were helping him
“You're not making me do anything, it's my decision” You smiled weakly at him
“What happens if they find out?” he questioned again trying to talk you out of it, deep down he knew he wasn't going to win but was still going to put up a fight
“I'll deal with it, if or when the time comes. For now sit down, try to relax” you gave him another soft smile, this time him doing as told.
The both of you sat down on the couch, this time there was an awkward silence and it stayed for a good 10 minutes.

“Let me get changed and we will go get you whatever you need. This tour just started it won't be over for a good while” you said patting his leg, not exactly knowing why you did it you made sure to pull your hand back very quickly.
“I can't just let you buy me stuff that I need” he said as he looked at you out of the corner of his eyes
“True, but you can't stop me either” You said, he knew how stubborn your were so he just smiled. You returned the smile, as you stood up from the couch and headed into the back of the bus where your ‘bedroom’ was.
Sliding the door open you walked in nearly tripping over the piles of clothes and shoes that littered the floor, along side the whole room which wasn't that big.
You searched through all the clothes, looking for something warm to wear considering you were in North Dakota in the middle of winter it was freezing.
Finding a pair of pink skinny jeans you pulled them on and searched for a shirt, you settled for a gray long sleeve. Eyeing the leopard uggs you had gotten a few days prior you pulled them on.
Pulling a varsity jacket that was extra thick from your closet, you realized you had so much room in it but nothing was in it. It was all over the floor.
‘Juice will clean it’ you said to yourself, as you looked around at the disaster in front of you.
You remembered just how OCD he was, you laughed at your thoughts as you exited the room sliding the door shut you grabbed your bag off the table as you stepped into the living area.
“You still don't have to do this” he said as he stood up and got ready to leave with you
“I know” You smiled as you lead the way off the bus.

Walking past all of the semis and buses in search of the semi with your truck in it, your manager spotted you.
‘Sir I’m going to have to ask you to step away from her before i call security” Your manager Mick, said from behind the two of you.
You turned around, as he stepped closer.
“Relax” you laughed
“He's fine. We're going to do some shopping, he's a friend” You told him trying to ease his mind
“Oh, sorry. I just worry you how some of the popz can be” He said, you knew he truly was. Those paparazzi's were the worst.
“No worries. Mick this is Juice, Juice this is Mick. My manager” You introduced the two of them
They shook hands and exchanged a few words, Mick looked at you
“Make sure you get him a pass” he told you, as he answered his ringing phone
“Will do” You told him, as you continued to look for the semi with your truck in it

After another few minutes of looking you found it, with one of the unloaders standing near it
“Do you need your truck ma’am?” he asked as soon as he noticed you
“Yes, Please” You smiled at him. He pulled the door open and let the lift down, as he got inside and backed it out.
Stepping out of your truck, you smiled at him
“Thank you” You said as you got into the driver seat. He had turned on the AC for you already.
Juice got in on the passenger side, and buckled his seatbelt as you did the same.
Putting the truck into drive you, headed towards downtown Bismarck,ND.