Hell On Wheels

Now isnt really the time for you to be a bitch

Walking into the mall the first store we headed into was Hollister.
“This doesn't seem like a store you shop at?” you gave him a funny look
“Just looking. As I'm sure you remember the mall in Charming didn't have stores like this” He laughed
“Touche. Just none of that deadly asthmatic causing cologne they sell” You laughed, he knew you hated that crap because that's the only thing Jax ever bought online. You would nearly have an asthma attack anytime you got too close to him, it was that strong.

As the day passed on, you were honestly tired of just shopping for him. You just started looking at chick stuff and letting him do his own thing. You grabbed a few cute shirts off the rack in your size and headed towards the dressing room.
As you came into view of the dressing room door Juice stood there waiting for you, he seemed kind of worried.
You gave him a questioning look,
“Little paranoid” he said, hanging his head low looking at the ground.
“Shit, I'm sorry. I'm not one to just be in a store and not shop” you tried to make him laugh, and it actually worked.
“Trust me I know, you're like a mini Gemma” He joked.
“You act like that's a bad thing?” You replied, he just gave you a look
“Well considering part of why I'm in this situation, it is a bad thing” he stated
“Crap, you're right” You tried to laugh it off.

“Can we please go back now?” he asked as the two of you had finished in Journeys.
“Yeah” You said grabbing the bags off the counter as the clerk set them on it.
Juice tried to grab it before you did but failed considering he had like 30 bags in his hands already.
He was trying to be a ‘gentleman’ as he said
“Not happening Ortiz” You stood your ground, and walked off as he followed.

Reaching your truck the two of you placed the bags into the backseat and got inside. You took off out of the parking lot to stop a few blocks away to go through a Mcdonald's drive through. After placing your order and waiting in line your phone started going off.
Looking at the caller ID, your rolled your eyes and placed your finger over your mouth telling Juice to stay quiet.
“What Happy?” You said with a total attitude
“Now isn't really the time for you to be a bitch. Jax was just killed” he said, he didn't say anything else.
“How?” you questioned, as the tears started to form in your eyes. Weakness clearly in your voice as you spoke
“Not sure, police won't say. Lowen said she needs you to come out here for some paperwork shit that Jax left for you” he told you
“I don't have a day off for like 3 weeks. Can she mail it?” You asked, you didn't want to go back to Charming. Not only because you would have to see Happy but because you didn't want to leave Juice.
“I'll ask her. Don't worry about the boys, Jax had it taken care of” He told you, knowing you were probably going to ask about them, which was going to be your next question.
“Thanks, i'm sorry i can't make it” You were truly sorry you couldn't be there but you had to do this
“Don't worry. Probably wouldn't be the best idea. Kings aren't exactly too happy with us at the moment” He said, you thought maybe he was just trying to make you not feel as bad but then you remember this is Happy Lowman he doesn't give a damn about anyones feelings.
“Oh. Tell everyone I said ‘stay safe’” you said trying to end the conversation. It was getting awkward for you, plus you were pulling up to pay.
“Yeah, I will” he said as he hung up.
Putting your phone down you grabbed your debit card from your purse and handed it to the lady.
“Know anything about why the Kings are pissed at them?” you turned to Juice
“All i know is that Jax was trying to get us out of guns, and Galen was pissed off” he shrugged his shoulders.
The lady at the window handed you your card back, then you waited for your food.
After a few moments she handed you the bag and the two drinks. Handing everything to Juice to hold as you drove, you headed back to the bus.

Pulling your truck up beside the bus, you both stepped out and grabbed everything and started toward the bus.
“Do you want me to put your truck up, Ma’am?” One of the security guards asked, you smiled
“Yes, please and thank you” You said to him as he entered the truck and drove it to the semi to put it up.
Stepping onto the bus with everything in hand, the two of you walked past your band who was probably trying out some new melodies for the new album and into the back of the bus.
“Holy Crap, don't you know how to use hangers?” Juice asked wide eyed as he stepped into your room.
Laughing at his reaction, you squeezed past him and sat on the bed.
“Nope,” You smiled at him as you shoved your hand into the bag that sat between the two of you and just grabbed a handful of fries.
“Oh God” He laughed doing the same thing you had just done.

The two of you continued to talk as you ate, you felt the bus move as you stood up to throw away your trash.
“Why are we moving?” he asked, freaked out
“Because I have other places to be” You laughed at him
“Oh yeah” he laughed as he laid back on the bed.

You picked up some of the clothes that were just thrown in the closet and started hanging them on the hangers. You honestly had way more clothes than you needed for a tour but it's only because you always had to buy something in like each city you visit. When you had time you would probably mail a bunch to your house to get it out of the way on the bus.
Eventually Juice got up and started helping you put things away, so he could have room for his stuff. After about 2 hours your room was completely spotless, the last time it was like this was when the tour started 2 months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some filler paragraphs in this one! sorry guys!