Hell On Wheels

Let's give them something to watch

The week had gone by fairly fast, considering you weren't bored out of your mind. Sure you were still the only female on the bus but at least you had someone to talk to, your band was great but you just weren't that good of friends with them to tell them the stuff you tell Juice.
“One last show before we head overseas for the rest of the tour” Your manager Mick said as he walked onto the bus, Juice just looked at you
“How am I going to get there with you? They have an APB out for me still” He said, worry clear in his voice
“I got it covered, don't worry” You smiled at, you instantly saw the worry fade from his face as he returned the smile.
“Get some sleep tonight everyone, tomorrow will be on hell of a day” he said as he looked down at his phone. Everyone just nodded at him and continued what they were doing, a few went and got ready for bed considering it was already 10PM

Pulling your phone out of your pocket, you placed it on the Ihome to play some music to help you fall asleep. You pulled off your shirt and pants, and walked around in search of something to wear to bed. Seeing Juice's phone light up on the nightstand near yours, you ignored it. You settled for a TK mesh tank and Sunset shorts, and threw your hair into a ponytail. Crawling into bed, his phone continued to light up, and it was annoying the hell out of you. You rolled over to figure out why it was going crazy.
‘Aspicore Camera Alert’ You were confused but walked out of the room with his phone in hand and handed it to him as he was still talking to Eddie.
His eyes got wide as he tried to push past you,
“Juice what the hell?” You questioned as you grabbed his arm and stopped him.
“My laptop…..they have it….they were watching you from your phone camera” he blurted out, as he hung his head ashamed
“Why did you have it to alert you for my phone?” You questioned him
“Because I know how the guys are, wanted to make sure that if they ever did get into my computer and started to watch that i would know” he confessed
“Did you ever watch?” You asked, biting your lip trying to hide the smile
“Once, but i felt bad afterwards. I'm sorry (Y/N), I really am” He said as he looked you in the eyes.
You continued to bite on your lip as you thought about how to deal with the situation if they were watching that meant they already knew he was with you.
“Let's give them something to watch?” You raised your eyebrows at him, as you smiled seductively at him
“What?” he questioned making sure he heard you right
“If they're watching, let's give them something to watch” You repeated yourself as you ran your finger tips down his chest.
He didn't answer he just nodded his head up and down, you took his hand and lead him back into the room.

You entered the room first still holding his hand, you turned to face him wrapping your free arm around his neck you pulled him in for a kiss. He tasted like spearmint, your favorite. One hand on your hip, the other cupping your face. You walked backwards further into the room, he used his hand on your hip to slide the door closed. Once in the privacy of your room, you quickly yanked his shirt off of him admiring his body. He removed your tank as you ran your fingers up and down his abs. (if you've ever seen Theo Rossi without a shirt then you can just picture this) You lead him backwards to the bed, him coming to a stop at the bed you shoved him on his back.
Pulling down the shorts you had on, you bent over and undid the button and zipper on his jeans. He helped you slide them off along with his boxers, you licked your lips at the sight of him laying so vulnerable and exposed on your bed all for your taking.

You were awoken the next morning by someone banging on your door, removing yourself from the death grip Juice had on you. You pulled on a random shirt and slid the door open, it was your manager Mick.
“Get dressed you've got interviews in a few hours” he said looking you up and down, thank god the shirt covered everything.
“Alright, I'll be ready soon” You said, about to slide the door shut again
“I thought you said he was just a friend?” he questioned, clearly he didn't like what had happened between you and Juice.
“Things changed” you smiled to yourself
“Well end it, he’s biker trash. Bad for your image” he stated, apparently he didn't like Juice.
“No” You shouted, making the rest of the band look up to see what was going on.
“Do as I say, or else” he said grabbing you by the throat picking you up off the ground. You clawed as his hands to make him let go but it was useless.
“Let go of her” Eddie your drummer said coming up behind him and pulling him off you, just in time.
“You're fired, you come back near this bus. I'll have you killed” You threatened him
“What by your biker buddies that keep calling me asking about him” he pointed behind you, you turned to see Juice standing behind you.
“Yeah them” You said, showing no fear towards him
“They will kill you for helping him, whatever he did” he warned you
“No they wont” You stated, praying to god that you weren't wrong
“Whatever you dumb whore, i hope he ruins your career” he laughed at you as he started towards the door.
“At least I have one” You popped off, smile on your face knowing you had won.
He slammed the bus door shut as he shut it.