Status: Science Fiction! This is not a zombie story!

The Second Deimos: Unfortunate Planet

Tomas and Alia have found sanctuary in an abandoned space craft that is not from Earth. As they begin to recover from the fight with the planet Deimos II more survivors join them to fight the parasitic maelstrom that has conquered the planet. They fight the threat of the infected, and they fight the threat of the immune.
  1. Surviving Hostiles
    Follow Tomas and Alia as they try to survive the hostile desert planet.
  2. Control Room
    Alia is seperated from her father when she steps into a foreign teleportation device. When she emerges to the other side she finds the control room, and a surprise.
  3. Teleport
    Alia's father watches in horror as his daughter vanishes before him. How is he ever going to get her back? Is she even alive?
  4. Doli
    Doli is awakened from cryo-sleep, but for how long has this exotic beauty been sleeping?
  5. Illetz
    He lost everything, and now he wanders. He wanders all to achieve the only purpose he has left. To kill or be killed, will Illetz ever find his revenge?
  6. Kali & Xiya
    The last band of survivors. Androids at the lead, humans at the back. There is only one goal. To find safety.