‹ Prequel: Deeply Bound

Something Desired

Take a gripping journey where success and dreams collide, unraveling the delicate threads that weave Jordan's life. In this contemporary romance, Jordan, a renowned author, attains her long-awaited career milestones and experiences the joys of motherhood. Yet, amidst the triumphs, she discovers that achieving one dream comes at a cost—the intricate tapestry of her life begins to fray. Her once devoted partner questions their relationship, her dear friend Devon faces hardships, and the shadows of unwanted media scrutiny loom ominously over her loved ones. As everything unravels, Jordan grapples with the profound realization that not all victories bring lasting happiness. Will she find a way to mend the unraveling bonds and reclaim the harmony she once knew? Join Jordan on an emotional rollercoaster, where the pursuit of dreams unearths unforeseen challenges and tests the resilience of love. Will she emerge from the chaos stronger than ever, or will her world crumble beneath the weight of fame's relentless gaze? Explore the intricate web of Jordan's life and discover the transformative power of love, loss, and the pursuit of true fulfillment.over her, her family and friends. Everything is unraveling...
  1. Nice Guys
  2. Music
  3. Fall in Love
  4. In the Whirlwind
    After Jordan has her baby
  5. A Text to Devon
  6. Into the Cool Winter Air
    Jordan's first day home with her newborn
  7. Go From There