Status: short story

The Man and the Women

The man and The Women

A long time ago in a time were the grass was green and the trees were happy. The sun shine and the flowers grew. A village off on the sun set you can see. There live a man, strong as an ox, with gorgeous brown eyes that can see through anyone he saw. He was a hard working man, never had time for himself but always time for others. He lived in a small house off to the corner. Every one knew him and visit him daily. But each night he would be alone.
After a few years as he got older, he notice people around him had families and we're happy each night.
After one hard day at work fixing a garden for a neighbor he decided he would take a walk down to the pub. When he got there he had a few drinks, after many few he saw a girl sitting in the corner all alone. Him being the sweet man he is went to talk to her.
The girl was shy and quite but he manage to get her talking. When he did he felt happy, they had talk and talk for a long time that night. But when it was time to go he felt sad. So he offered her to come with him....
A few years later and a family on his own, he realized that he wasn't in love with the pretty girl. The relationship became toxic tiring as it was fight over fight...she didn't like the fact that he work all the time, then after work he would be at the pub. The man became very grumpy and very rude..almost an asshole. As he couldn't stand to be home at night
The man that was once loved in the village had become the one most hated. He couldn't stand people anymore! He had no patience to deal with his family or his work. For every time he was home his wife went down his throat over something. And when he was out the people wouldn't stop asking him to help. He had grown into what he never wanted. Someone that does not like life anymore. With that being said, he fought back!. Fought with the wife and the villagers. He has had enough!!. He couldn't take the stress of seeing the women that he thought he loved treat him this way. He couldn't take the sorrow that work gave him. He just couldn't take it.
So once day he pack up, gave the house and everything he owns but the clothes on his back to the wife. And said. " I am done!. Done as the bread in the oven. I have lost all the wonderful things that made me, me." "You can have the house the children, it don't matter!". Now the wife was shock as a bird. " what do you mean your done!". "You can't just walk out on us!!". The old man sat there and said. "My dear, there once came a time when you made me happy, but as you see that time has ended. I'm too tired of feeling like I need to force myself to be happy here." At once I did love you, but now I don't." Wife then said "I can change, we can fix things just don't leave". But the man knew it wasn't going anywhere. His love for her has failed and he knew you can't change something when it's dead. As the years went on, the man got older, wiser. He had tired going back to his ex wife many times. But they all ended up the same..over. and with the more children he had with her the harder it got leaving each time.

In the summer months came and the work load got heavier. The old man has left his ex for good and move on, but even that relationship didn't last long as he was looking for a much deeper connection. But he tried to make it work and thought of an great idea to visit his brother out in the country side.
3 days and 2 nights travel it took them. Once they got there to a small little house that has seen better days. The outside was falling apart and the flowers all dead. The man and his girlfriend thought they were at the wrong house. "Hey" scream the man. "Who's there"?. Said a voice from inside the house. "We have came to see my brother let us in please". The door opened alittle as it was always stuck.
When the door open, the old man look at a beautiful young lady. Even though she was covered in dirt from cleaning and cooking he didn't care. "Hello like I had said we are here to see my brother". "Oh, he is out back working with the animals". Said the girl. The girl then walk them in the house out to the back as she did so the man's girlfriend had to ask. " how can you live in this place! It's falling apart" with a disgusting look on her face. The young blonde green eye girl just laugh" it's a work in project for me to fix up and keep its old charm". The girlfriend just rolled her eyes. The old man had a small smile on his face.
When they all got to the back the brother was very happy to see his brother. " You actually showed up!. Didn't think you would have. Said the brother. He did the introduction of his girlfriend to his brother. As the man couldn't stop starring and smiling at the young women. It made her nervous, she ran back inside to cook dinner.Once dinner was cooked, cheeseburger pies with taco salad. The man with gorgeous brown eyes took his seat next to the young girl. They keep sneaking looks at each other wanting to say words but nothing came out.
No one has notice that within the few days the man and the young girl became close. Every day no words were said but only looks and smiles passed by. They had conversation in their eyes. This made the man happy. Knowing that silence is golden. But as the days grew he knew he would have to return home. As the girlfriend was getting irritated at the fact they had to stay in a run down house. But the man like the house for it had a Victorian charm.
Once they were ready the young girl was about to cry, as she has never seen a man so handsome so strong and had a deep connection too leave with another girl. The man didn't want to leave either. But they went.A few times a month the man would travel all the way up to see the young girl. His brother never thought a thing about it. But the brown eyed man and the green eyed girl became very close. So close that they began to have falling in love.
The girl was crazy in love with the brown eye man, he treat her like a human and not a slave as her boyfriend did. He didn't hit her or yell at her. He's touch when he would take her hand in his hand was gentle, loving, and she loved it. She craved for him to smile to hug to touch her in ways that no man has ever thought of let alone do.
On a cold winter day the young girl and her boyfriend got into a really bad fight. They were fighting as the boyfriend figured out that she like his brother. "You will never be good enough for that man. You are a horrible women not good enough even to be look at!. You and your attitude, so complicated to please, always needy, never will anyone like you! Let alone fall in love with you!!". Scream the boyfriend. It broke the young girls heart at how true those words were. She tried to make it were she wasn't like that,but she was unhappy with him in the first place. After the long fight in the snow the now ex boyfriend had hurt her so badly she only wanted one person. And that person was the man with the brown eyes and soft heart.
Later that year in the summer months the young girl sat in her house day after day, night after night. All alone.She once had a smile on her face and a warm heart, but now she is depressed and stone cold heart. For the longest while she sat there and look out the window with no care in the world as now everything is broken......
One day the ex boyfriend couldn't take it anymore and went to get his brother. Once he got there he explained how they fell apart and she is on the verge of death. The man with the brown eyes was so concerned he left that night. Told his girlfriend he was sorry but his heart was calling to him to go. He told his brother to take care of her pack his things and left.
The long journey to the little house when a hard one but the only thing keeping him going was to see his beautiful blonde green eye girl. And her smile again.Once he got there, he sense the dread and death coming from the house. He fallow the sorrow pain that she was in. She sat in a chair looking out the window with such a pain look on her face it broke his heart. He went to her pick her up and carried her in bed. Laid her on his chest and just hold her. As she cried and cried.
Once she was finally done crying she look up at the man and said something that shock the him. " I love you". And he smile and said " I love you too". The sun began to shine again and the trees and flowers started to come alive. The brown eyed man and the green eye women had become husband and wife. Together they were finally happy. They had a wonderful baby girl. And everything was were it should be in there life. Happy and in love. Nothing could come in between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
short story if you guys want more i can add more or a new one. :)