Status: (Warnings of Self-Harm ... and implied Child Abuse ... Also Suicide)

My Little Alien

Little Do You Know

Little do you know. I'm still haunted by the memory. Little do you know. I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know. I need a little more time. Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back.

It was almost two hours later when Amethyst came out of her room, she was dressed in something entirely new. Walking over to Peridot, she shook her awake. Sapphire had put a blanket on her. “Peri, here's some clothes to put on. If you need me, I will be in the backyard.” She whispered and set a pair of clothes beside her head, before walking away, to the backyard.

Peri sat up and looked at the clothes, they must have been old ones because she knew they wouldn't feet Amethyst. Getting up she walked to the bathroom and changed, before going out to the backyard where she found Amethyst smoking a cigarette. She didn't say anything when she sat down next to the girl.

“I don't understand, Peri. Why do people have to go so early in their lives?” Amethyst whispered before taking a drag out of her cigarette. She blew the smoke out as she looked up at the stars. “They do so much for this world, and then they are swept out from underneath you.” Her broken arm was in a cast that was signed by multiple people already, it was in her lap. “We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love.”

“Amethyst, those we love don't go away. They walk beside us every day ... unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and still dear. Rose, she is still with us. And she will always be. She is watching over us, as our angel, Amethyst.” Peridot wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. Amethyst put out her cigarette and rested her head upon Peridot's as they looked up at the night sky.

It was going to take some time to get used to the fact that Rose wasn't with them anymore. It was going to take some time to not decide to go over to her house and ask for advice. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all of the holidays surrounding family, it will take some time to not see Rose's smiling face and laughter at the table. Telling them old stories of her childhood, of a war she once served in. A shooting star flew across the night sky and Amethyst smiled. “We are just simply pawns in the hand of God.”

“Amethyst, those we love don't go away. They walk beside us every day ... unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and still dear. Rose, she is still with us. And she will always be. She is watching over us, as our angel, Amethyst.” Peridot wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. Amethyst put out her cigarette and rested her head upon Peridot's as they looked up at the night sky.

It was going to take some time to get used to the fact that Rose wasn't with them anymore. It was going to take some time to not decide to go over to her house and ask for advice. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all of the holidays surrounding family, it will take some time to not see Rose's smiling face and laughter at the table. Telling them old stories of her childhood, of a war she once served in. A shooting star flew across the night sky and Amethyst smiled. “We are just simply pawns in the hand of God.”

“Amethyst! Quit!” Peridot squealed as Amethyst started to tickle her in the court yard of the school. The group was in a circle and having lunch. It was a couple of weeks after Rose's funeral and everybody was trying to get along. Steven, however, wasn't looking so well. His eyes weren't showing any emotion and if it did, it was very little. There were dark bags under his eyes, and he wasn't touching his food. Amethyst stopped tickling Peridot and smirked as she crawled over to Steven, and started to tickle him.

A small smile spread upon the boy's face as Amethyst found one of his ticklish spots. He started to laugh and crawl away from her. “A-Ahahaha. Amethyst quit. It tickles to-ahahaha-top much.”There were tears coming out of his eyes as he was laughing so hard. She stopped and giggled.

“Cheer up then little man.” She said and crawled back over to Peridot, pulling her into her lap. Sapphire and Ruby practically couldn't get their hands off of each other, Matt was talking to Pearl. Everything was back too normal. And she loved it. “Hey, I love you.” Amethyst whispered in Peridot's ear and kissed down her neck, making Peridot squirm in her lap. A small soft sound came from Peridot's lips before her cheeks heated up.

“Not here, Ame.” Peridot whispered, she felt her girlfriend's lips turn into a smirk on her neck.

“Aww, come on, P. You love it.” Giggled Amethyst as her arms wrapped around Peridot's waist and pulled her closer. “Okay, okay. I'll stop.” She kissed right under her ear before laying her chin on her shoulder. They sat there like that until Jasper came over. “What do you want, Jasper?”

She sat down next to Steven, Ruby and Sapphire. “I want to apologize for how I have been treating you all since the beginning of the school year. Can we all just be friends?” Jasper mumbled and looked down at her large hands. Matt took the place of Steven, and put a hand on her shoulder. He nodded, before looking at the others in the group.

The rest agreed with him, expect Peridot and Amethyst. The group was looking at them now. Amethyst eyes were narrowed. “Why should I forgive you? You beat the living shit out of me.”

“I know, I am sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. You are a pretty chill person, Amethyst. I want to get to know the group better.” Jasper said and she sounded sincere about it. Amethyst sighed and nodded.

“Fine we forgive you. And yes we can all be friends.” Jasper got up with a smile on her face.

“Great thanks guys. I have to get back to Lapis. See you all later.” She waved goodbye and walked away.

“Something's up. And I am going to find out what.” Amethyst said, getting elbowed by Peridot. “Ow, okay I'm sorry maybe she is doing okay. And what's to be friends with us. I'll try to be friends with her. Okay? Happy Peridot?”

“Yes I am very happy. Thank you.” Peridot giggled before the bell went off. Getting up off of Amethyst, she helped her up and then helped the others up. In reality, to be honest, Peridot wasn't that happy. She has been really depressed. With the lost of Rose, and her parents, things weren't looking up. Some things were, but not everything. The fact that Jasper apologized to them was a big relief off of her shoulders, but that was the only thing.

“Let's go, Sapphire. We have class.” Amethyst said to Sapphire that was kissing Ruby goodbye. Matt hugged Pearl goodbye as she walked away leaving only Sapphire, Matt, Amethyst, and Peridot left. “Peridot's class is on the way to ours, so I thought we walk her to her class.” Sapphire and Matt shrugged as they walked altogether. They dropped Peridot off before going to their class.

“Eh, I don't know anymore. Everything is so dead at my house, without mom around you know? The house used to be so alive and full of laughter and love. Now it's just dark, with crying in the bedroom from Steven, and the causal visit from dad.” Matt said. He sounded defeated and not his usual self. Amethyst felt sorry for him. It was hard for them, but it must be harder for Matt and Steven, they lost their mother. That was hard.

As they sat down in their usual seats, Mrs. Opal walked over to them. “I would like to give you my condolences to the passing of Ms. Quartz-Universe. I know it's late, but I haven't had the time to say so I say it now.” Matt thanked her before Mrs. Opal went back up to her desk and started the class up. It was boring as usual. Amethyst tried to not fall to sleep, but it was hard. She groaned as she was shaken awake by Matt. Lifting her head up, the class was filing out.

“You fell asleep, and got drool everywhere.” Matt said with a disgusted tone, he hated shit like that. Getting up out of her seat, she grabbed her bag and walked out of the class with the other two. “You doing okay? You don't look like you don't get much sleep.”

“Because I don't. I have been having terrible insomnia, and the nightmares came back. The medicine isn't working, and I promise Rose I would stop smoking weed, and that's the only thing that really helped.” She told him as she went to her locker and got out her next book for her last class of the day. Matt sighed and ranked his hand through his hair, an old habit he started back in middle school when he was frustrated or thinking.

“Break it. You need it, Amethyst. You are falling asleep in class.” Matt said and Amethyst slammed her locker door and looked right up at him.

“I am not breaking a promise that I made, Matthew. No matter what. I can live without it. Yeah I could use a joint right about now, with the past fucking two months, being the most stressful. However, I can live without it. Now drop the subject.” She snapped and walked away from Matt who stood there confused as ever.

Sixth period went by with a breeze, Amethyst fell asleep again, but it was Ruby who woke her up this time. “You need sleep, Amethyst. For real, though. Matt told me you fell asleep in 5th as well. Let's go home, and you get some rest.”

Amethyst shook her head. “No, I have some plans with Peridot tonight, I don't want to go to bed yet. We are planning to go out in the valley to relax and watch the meteor shower tonight,” She stood up and stretched. “I'll drop you two off get the things I need and head out there with Peridot.”

“It's a school night, why don't you just watch it out on the beach? That's what Sapphire and I are going to do tonight.” Ruby said as they walked out of the class together.

The short Latino-American girl laughed. “Rubi sé que no eres tan inocente(Ruby, I know you're not that innocent)” The girl laughed as they walked down the hall to meet the others. Ruby looked at Amethyst with a confused look on her face, living with the girl for over a year or more, and she still couldn't keep up with the Spanish. “Aye, ignore the comment, Rubes. It was nothing.” She snickered.

“What are you saying to Ruby, Amethyst?” Sapphire asked giggling as she was staring at the confused look on Ruby's face. She hugged her girlfriend and kissed her cheek.

“I was telling her how I am going to take Peridot to the valley to see the meteor shower tonight. And she suggested going to the beach, but I have other things planned out. So, I said I was going to go alone with Peri. Yeah, yeah. I know it's a school night, but I am going to ditch tomorrow to spend the night with Peridot.” Amethyst said, as they walked out to the car. The others said goodbye.

Amethyst thought the day couldn't go any faster, she dropped off Peridot at her house, as her parents wanted her back. However, she was going to sneak out to meet Amethyst down the road so they can go to the Valley. Grabbing the blankets and pillows, the food and shit, she put it in the car. It was 11:30 at night. It was another two hours until the meteor shower, but it took an hour and a half to even get there, so by the time they were setting up, the meteor shower would start. “Ruby, Sapphire, I am heading out.”

“Alright, be safe. Drive safe. And be good.” Sapphire warned and smirked at her before Amethyst rolled her eyes and headed out the door. Getting into the car, she started it up and drove to Peridot's house. She parked a little ways and dimmed her lights, before texting Peri, that she was here. A response came back in a flash. I'm coming. Trying to not die from this tree. XD

Be Safe. Amethyst texted back, no more than five minutes later Peridot opened the passenger door and got into the car. “Good you made it out alive.” Amethyst chuckled and kissed Peridot, before driving away. The drive there was a comfortable silence, in no time they made it to where Amethyst wanted to take Peridot.

“This place is beautiful.” Peridot said in awe as she helped Amethyst with the stuff from her car, they walked a bit to the perfect stop and started to set up everything. “Amethyst, look!” She pointed to the night sky as the meteors started to fall. Amethyst watched with amazement as she set up the blankets and pillows. Sitting down, she pulled Peri down in between her legs, wrapping her arms around her waist.

“It's really beautiful.” She whispered in her lover's ear in awe as they watched the meteors fall. “My father took me out to see a meteor shower when I was a little child, and it was terrifying for me since he woke me up amidst the night. My heart was thumping; I didn't realize what he needed to do. He wouldn't let me know, and he placed me in the auto and we went off, and I saw every one of these individuals lying on covers, gazing toward the sky. It was one of the best nights of my life. And now I am hoping tonight will be better.” Amethyst kissed under Peridot's neck with soft kisses. She was going to enjoy this night to the fullest, spend every moment loving her girlfriend like there was no tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also I decided to make a sex scene for those two, but put it in a different story form as I know I might have youngsters on here who don't need to read that shit. So watch out for that guys, alright if you do want to read it. Anyway, I know it was a cliffhanger it's because of the sex and I didn't know what else to write after that. xD Until next time, -XDomox