Status: (Warnings of Self-Harm ... and implied Child Abuse ... Also Suicide)

My Little Alien

Home

“Look who is here? Now how did I know?” Jasper crackled as she walked over to the table, two other boys were behind her. They were the same size and build as Jasper, but they looked less scary, then she was. Jasper walked right up to Amethyst and pulled her out of her sit. “We're not on school campus anymore, so you're mine.”

Matt cleared his throat and stood up, he was around the height of 6'4, couple of inches taller than Jasper herself, as she was pretty tall as well. She was about around the height of 6'0-6'2. “What did I tell you about picking on my friends, Jasper? Do you want me to talk to Coach?” He didn't talk very loud, but his voice was full of threat.

Jasper looked over at Matt, and snickered. She lets go of Amethyst and walked over to Matt. “Just because you are the team captain, doesn't mean you have any control over me, Maricon, (fag)” Matt didn't let down his guard or his expressionless face, he looked down at Jasper.

“You shouldn't use words that describe yourself, Jasper.” Snickers come from the table, before they quickly stop when Jasper shot them a glare. “You need to go, and mind your own business. I might not have any control over you, but that doesn't mean I can't stand up for my friends. We are trying to have civil lunch, we don't need some of your bullshit.”

The large girl looked at Matt in the eyes. “I will have your position by the end of the season, Universe. Watch and see.” She spat out and walked over to Amethyst. “And I will have your head mounted on my bedroom wall.” She shoved her, and motioned her boys to follow her out of the pizza shop.

Matt sat down and grabbed a piece of pizza, going back to his quiet state. Amethyst grumbled and sat down, she didn't like when someone had to fight her battles. “Stop being butt hurt, Amethyst. If you get into a fight with Jasper here, you would be banned from the pizza place. Again. ” Pearl said, she still hadn't really touched her first piece of pizza, only a nibble was taken out of it.

“Yeah, then we will have to find a different place to hang out.” Ruby mumbled, “I like this place. I like the pizza, and Kofi Pizza is actually pretty funny.”

“Yeah, Yeah. I would have taken her out to the boardwalk if I wanted her to fight me. She is just pissed that I told her too fuck off before coming here.” Amethyst laughed and grabbed her fourth piece of pizza. She looked over at Peridot who looked uncomfortable once again. “Hey, Peridot, you okay over there?”

“W-What? Y-yeah, I'm doing fine.” Peridot smiled weakly and took a bit of her second piece of pizza.

“You don't have to be so awkward around us you know. We are pretty good guys, we don't bite. Well, Ruby sometimes does.” Sapphire gave Ruby a flirty look and Ruby gave her one back, with her cheeks were light with a blush.

“And my poor virgin ears didn't need to hear this.” Steven said his cheeks pink as he looked down at his pizza.

“If they were so virgin, little bro, you wouldn't have got the reference.” Matt nudged Steven playfully, and laughed a little as Steven glared at him. “I'm just saying.” He shrugged and looked at Peridot. “For real though, you do not have to be uncomfortable around us. You just have to watch out when Ruby and Sapphire get to flirtatious at the table. Other than that we are totally cool with having you here.”

Peridot looked at Matt, and looked away nodding. “Thank you. I appreciate this gesture.” And she was, she was happy that she had friends. She hasn’t been this happy in a very long time, but usually something bad happens when she gets this happy. A pain her gut, told her this day wasn’t going to end like this.

~

And Peridot was right, she had accepted a ride with Amethyst to take her home, after she dropped off Ruby and Sapphire. You know they were happy to have the house to themselves, even just for five minutes. “Why are you and the others, being so nice? You barely even know me...”

“We are doing it because of Steven. He likes you, so we like you. Plus you seem pretty cool on your own. You are starting to grow on me. Just be happy. However, the same question can be used on, why did you take a ride from a complete stranger? I could like take you to a deserted field and skin you alive.” Amethyst said and kept her eyes on the road.

She shrugged, “Probably not, but it doesn't matter. I know you won't actually hurt me. You seem too lazy to do that on your own. Plus you don't seem like the type of person to just kidnap somebody you just met. I bet you like to analyze the situation first.” Amethyst let out a howl of laughter, as she stopped at a stop light. “What's so funny..?”

“You think way to high of me, I am lazy that one is true. I act on the moment, I don't analyze anything. Too much work for me, to be honest. I am not even sure how I made it into advance chemistry.” The car started to move again, and in know time made it back to Peridot's house. Looking down at her phone, she was about 15 minutes late, from usually coming home.

Her parents were on the porch, looking for her, when they stood up as Amethyst pulled up in front of the house. “Thank you for giving me a ride home.”

“No problem, if you ever need a ride call me up, I'll give you one.” Amethyst mumbled, and looked down at her phone there was a text message. I'll look at it later. She thought. “Hey your parents, are okay with me giving you a ride right?”

“Um, I think so. I should I messaged them, beforehand. But, I am here now. So, I'll just take whatever they got. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Again, thank you.” Peridot got out of the car, and Amethyst waited there until she was on the front porch with her parents. She honked and drove away.

“Where have you been, young lady?” Her dad asked sternly, as they walked back into the house, she looked at her parents and shrugged.

“I got a ride with my new friend. I had missed the bus, and she offered. What's the big deal?” She bit her lip, knowing that was a mistake to say.

“What's the big deal? You could have got hurt. At least messaged us before you get into a complete stranger's car!” Snapped her mother.

“She isn't a complete stranger, I went out to lunch with her and a group of friends.” Peridot mumbled and sighed. “Look, I am 16, I can take care of myself.”

“Go to your room, now, Peridot!” Her father said angrily and pointed upstairs. “We will discuss this later.” Peridot sighed and nodded slipping her shoes off and heading up stairs. She could hear her parents fighting over her and something else. It sounded like they were fighting over moving once again.

~

Over an hour later, they were still fighting, and Peridot was starting to get hungry. Checking her clock, it was almost five, usually her mom was finishing up with dinner by now. Getting up off her bed, she made it out of her room and downstairs, where she met with her fighting parents in the kitchen. No food was being made.

“I just came down here to get a snack. Don't mind me.” She mumbled and went around the island in the kitchen to the fridge. She opened the door and peered through, when her mother grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

“We need to talk. Go sit down on the couch in the living room, Peridot.” Her mother pushed her out of the kitchen, confused she walked over to the couch and sat down. Peridot's legs dangled off slightly. She was joined by her parents, a few minutes later, as they stood in front of her looking a little worried mixed with anger.

“We noticed you have been acting a little, strange, lately.” Her father started off the conversation with. “Is there anything you need to tell us about?”

Peridot looked back and forth from her parents. Her palms were sweaty. She didn't know what they were talking about, she was acting the same like always. “I know you don't want to tell us, but we are here for you, Peridot.” Her mother said softly, which was a load of bullshit. If they were there for her, they wouldn't have sent her to a therapist where she can't even talk to her about the things they do to her. So many times they had threatened her if she spilled something about them to her therapist. So, she had to talk discuss other things with her, like what she has been going through lately. As in for over a year now, she has been questioning her sexuality. She didn't know is she should tell her parents or not, as they were pretty religious.

“Um, I really don't know what you two are talking about. Can we just discuss this after we eat? Please?” Peri asked her parents, as her stomach started to rumble.

“No, we may not. Your therapist told us you are going through some conflicted thoughts, and we want to know if there is anything we can do to help.” Her father told her, when her mind started to racing. I knew, I shouldn't have said anything to that bitch. This is just great. What now? My parents they are going to disown me if I tell them. Oh god no. Her thoughts were wild and her breathing was getting a little heavier.

“I ... I have been questioning my sexuality for over a year now...” She heard a gasp from her mom, and an angry growl from her dad. “I think ... I think. .. I might be gay ... I don't find any interest in males my age, nor do I look at them ... Like I look at girls...” Tears were starting to fill her eyes as she talked, knowing her parents wouldn't act well with what she said.

“No, I will not accept that. You are lying to cover up what is really going on inside you head, sweetie. You shouldn't lie like that to us, what did we tell you about that?” Her mother said softly and bent down in front of Peridot stroking her hair softly. “Now tell mommy and daddy, what is really going on?” I knew it, they won't believe me. I should have never said anything. Oh god, they are going to kick me out of the house. I know it. Should I lie, and said that I was lying, or should I keep going. Oh I don’t know. Her mind wouldn’t settle down, her heart was racing and her palms were sweaty.

Peridot took a deep breath and shook her head. “I’m not lying, mother. I have been questioning, and I came to the conclusion that I am indeed, gay. I know you and dad probably don’t accept me as me, and it might take some time, and I am willing to wait.” Her head went to the side as a hand made contact with her face. Peridot’s eyes widened and the tears started to fall freely as her face stung by the impact.

“I will believe no such thing, coming from you! Is it those new people you have been hanging out with?! I forbid you to talk to them anymore, Peridot. My god, so help me with this child. You are sinning my child, and I will not have a sinner in this house, I want you to think about what you just said to me and your father.” Her mother snapped horror and disgust in her eyes.

“Go to your room, Peridot. You are grounded until you learn to apologize for upsetting your mother, with that foul mouth of yours. For now on, if you are not home straight after school, we will send you away to a private catholic school. Like your grandma wanted us to do in the first place.”

Her father held her mother in his arms, as her mother started to cry. Peridot with tears of her own, got up and ran up stairs slamming her bedroom door. She crawled under the blankets and hugged her knees. She knew there was going to be a hand mark bruise on her face that she would need to cover it up somehow. Peridot knew that she should have never told her parents about her sexuality. She should have kept her mouth shut, like a good girl she was.

Peridot laid there, until she couldn't take it anymore. The pain was egging her on, and she couldn't hold back what she wanted to do any longer. It was an addiction that made her feel human, one that made her feel like she wasn't dead anymore.

She leaned over to her bedside draw and grabbed a baggy. There was a razor from a sharpener and a few kleenex to help stop some of the bleeding after she was done. It has been almost over a week since the last time she had done it, and she thought she was getting better. However, she was wrong like usual.

Taking out the razor, she rolled up the sleeve to her flannel and looked at the scars that she already inflicted on her skin. Some were only a week old, which were only scabs. There was some dry blood from earlier today when Amethyst grabbed her wrist. You are a pathetic piece of crap, just do it already and be done with it. Your parents are disgusted with you anyway. Cut. Cut. Cut.

The voice in her head was unbearable, she couldn’t stand it anymore. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, as she took the razor across her skin, she felt the pain that turned into relief as the stress drained from her. She watched the blood drip down her wrist onto some of the kleenex she set down on her lap. It was beautiful watching it, made her heart beat slow down a bit as she was calm. Putting the razor to her skin again, she inflicted another cut, before setting it down. She grabbed a few of the kleenex before putting pressure on her arm.

After a few, she reached inside her draw grabbing some disinfectant and bandages. Cleaning them out, she wrapped the bandages around her wrists, tight enough to stop some of the bleeding, but loose enough to not cut off circulation. She grabbed up her stuff and put it away back into the baggie, where she stuck it back into her draw. Getting up, she went to her closet and got out her pajamas and changing into them. She knew it was early, but all she wanted to do was sleep and forget about today.

Crawling back into bed, she turned off the lap on her bedside table, and closed her eyes. She stayed awake just laying there for a good 20 minutes before she finally actually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the ones who stuck through with this chapter to the very end, I feel so bad for Peridot. My poor poor alien. Oh no. I hope she can fine some sort of help, with what she is going through.

Anyway, here is the number for people living in the us. I'm sorry.. I don't know the numbers for other countries...: 1-800-273-8255

But, Anyway, review please! - XDomoX