A Place of Hope and No Pain

Chapter 50

Matt's POV

I was a little turned on, seriously Chloe was fucking beautiful she really was and as she took hold of me in her hand and started sucking and licking I realised I was a lot turned on.

God, I was little embarrassed by my performance, I didn't mean to lose control, to finish, but I couldn't help it, it was all Chloe's fault. I was hoping to last a bit longer, actually a lot longer but I lost control.

I pushed Chloe onto her back. This wasn't over by any means, now it was my turn and I planned on making her last a little longer than I did.

I slipped her pants off and sat back on my knees looking at her, at all of her and damn, she was more than perfect, she was exactly what I needed, what I wanted and I could feel myself getting hard again, just looking at her was enough.

I leant over her, kissing her softly and then making my way down her neck. I wanted to kiss her all over and I planned on doing exactly that.

I left a trail of kisses all over her body, stopping to suck on her nipples gently before making my way down her stomach, down her leg and back up the inside of her thigh.

I looked at her, drinking her in before leaning over and kissing her softly, tasting her and god she tasted so good. I closed my eye's, enjoying it and enjoying her.

Chloe encouraged me, her hands rubbing my head, neck and shoulders, her hips moving in time with my tongue. Admittedly I was enjoying it too, I was enjoying it a whole lot.

Chloe moaned softly and I opened my eye's, looking at her. Oh yeah she was close, very close and I slid my hand from her hip, down to where my tongue currently was and I stopped, letting my finger take over, rubbing her gently.

"Oh god." She moaned softly and I smiled.

I wanted this to last, I wanted to make her last, make her want it, make her beg for it and as she moaned again I positioned myself between her legs.

"God what are you doing?" She half snapped/moaned as my fingers stopped.

"Shhh." I whispered, reaching down and guiding myself into her.

I smiled when I was rewarded with a soft moan and I propped myself up on my elbow's, looking down at her face.

I moved slowly, leaning down and kissing her softly, feeling her hands run down back, giving me goose bumps.

God this was so fucking good, so nice and I could have just stayed here, doing this, with her, forever.

I kissed her again, thrusting harder, her hips matching my pace and as I felt her begin to get tight and grip my ass I slowed down again, smiling to myself.

I was determined to make this last as long as I could, I really was and she felt so good, I was slowing down to tease her but I was slowing down for my own sake as well, I didn't want to finish too early.

I moved slowly again, savouring it, kissing her neck, shoulders and lips and then I started going harder and faster again, slowing when once again she started moaning, gripping onto me.

"Oh for fuck sake." She groaned opening her eye's and looking at me. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Aren't you enjoying it?" I murmured, kissing her softly.

"God yes I am." She whispered, kissing me back.

I smiled, slowing right down, feeling myself glide in and out of her, enjoying the feeling and god I was enjoying it too much and I closed my eye's, burying my face in her neck, kissing it, nibbling it as I continued moving.

Her soft moans were too much and I kissed her again, before I began thrusting. This time I went for it, I went hard and fast and as Chloe started to moan, as she began to tighten, I didn't stop, I let her go and as she wrapped her legs around my waist, crying out softly I moaned, she felt so good, her orgasm felt so fucking good and I felt myself lose it and I kissed her hard as I let go.

I couldn't make it last any longer, it was impossible for me, she just felt too good and I kissed her, both of us enjoying our orgasm.

I slowed down to a stop, still kissing her while trying to catch my breath. I didn't want this to end, but we had to get the kids, and besides I was hoping this wouldn't be the last time, actually I was positive this wouldn't be last time.

Now Chloe had finally given in, she given herself to me, all of herself to me and I was glad. I really meant it when I said I was here for her and now, now I knew I would never leave her, I knew I wouldn't be able to. We were meant to be.

I begrudgingly rolled off, laying next to her on the bed. The bed was a mess and I smiled, I mean we'd had a pretty good time.

Chloe sat up, running her hands through her hair.

"Where are you going?" I murmured, reaching out and stroking her back.

"I was going to shower." She whispered, looking at me.

"No." I murmured, pulling her back down beside me and wrapping her in my arm's. "Let's just lay here for a little while longer."

She smiled at me and I kissed her softly.

"At least Lucy gave up." I murmured, stroking her cheek.

She laughed. "Yeah I'm pretty sure she thought I was murdering you or something."

"You were." I smiled, kissing her nose. "But in a good way."

"A very good way." She whispered, kissing me.

I closed my eye's, enjoying it, enjoying her and honestly as she continued to kiss me I could feel myself getting excited again. I was ready for round two.

"The kids." Chloe murmured, sensing my excitement and I agreed reluctantly.

We ended up showering together and I had to behave myself there as well, which was pretty hard, Chloe was just too much and I really adored her.

I took Lucy outside while Chloe packed an overnight bag. I was looking forward to Chloe sharing my bed with me tonight. I was looking forward to waking up with her in my arm's.

I dropped Chloe and Lucy off at my place first. If I knew the wife Lucy she would start shit if she saw Chloe in the car, she wouldn't be able to help herself.

Not that I would have cared. I was with Chloe and we were staying together. Lucy had better get used to that idea. I wasn't leaving Chloe for anything, and I meant anything.