Remenissions

Chapter 19

Lana's POV

Great, we were here and we'd managed to get here without getting kicked off the plane, I'm not joking, that was a thought that had occurred to me, but luckily everyone had behaved and all that was left to do was check in at the hotel.

"I'm going to get a drink." Johnny announced as soon as we got there.

"No." I snapped, grabbing the back of his shirt. "Room first then beer." It was like taking kindergarten on an excursion.

"Fine." He groaned.

I went to the desk and organised everything, getting the room keys, then designating them to everyone.

"Right." I announced to everyone. "Here is your itinerary, so free time until seven tonight." And I handed them their pieces of paper with a list of what we were doing and when we were doing them, with this bunch a list was a necessity. "So, I'll see you all here at 7pm."

"You two." I said to Brian and Matt. "Let's go."

We headed to the elevator. I was sharing a room with Brian and Matt because, well because honestly, I knew they'd behave themselves around me, the other's, I wasn't so sure about.

"So what are you going to do now?" Matt asked as we let ourselves into our room. He stopped, dropping his bag and looking around. "Fuck Lana, this room is huge."

I smiled and nodded, it was, it was a suite and we each had our own bedroom, unfortunately for all the rest their rooms weren't quiet as luxurious as ours. "Yes, so pick a room, it's your weekend." I told him.

He shrugged. "I don't care as long as it has a bed in it."

"Fine." I said opening the door to one room. "This ones mine." I figured that would make his job easier.

He laughed and went to the next room, throwing his bag in.

Brian went to the fridge and grabbed a few beers, opening them and handing them to us.

"So what are we doing?" He asked.

"I don't know what you two dicks are doing." I told them. "But I'm going down to the pool to swim, sunbake and have a few cocktails."

"That." Brian said. "Is a fabulous idea."

Matt agreed and we headed into our rooms to get changed. I pulled out my bikini, cursing myself for not packing my one piece. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but feel self conscious, I mean my body wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Luckily I'd had the sense to pack one of my wraps and I tied it around my waist before heading back out into the living area. Both the guys were waiting so we headed downstairs and out to the pool.

We grabbed sun lounges and laid down. I eyed the pool, I really wanted to go in, but the stupid fucking bikini.

"Drink?" Matt asked and Brian and I nodded. "What?"

"Surprise us." Brian told him and I agreed, I didn't care what I drank, I came to have fun and I planned on it.

A few cocktails later and I wasn't giving a shit about my bikini so I finally jumped into the pool. Matt and Brian followed and we played around. It was a good afternoon, I was enjoying myself and I enjoyed it more when Johnny and Jimmy showed up, well on their way to be being drunk. I had to admit, those two together always made life fun.

We stayed down there all afternoon, laughing, swimming, drinking but soon enough it was time to get ready for dinner. Tonight was just dinner, after dinner everyone was free to do what they wanted, tomorrow night was the big party and I couldn't wait. I'd booked a room, we had music and strippers, I mean what was a bachelor party without strippers.

Dinner was good, we were all getting a little drunk, but I was easing up a little, I didn't want to end up with a hangover, I was saving myself for tomorrow night.

After dinner we headed into the nightclub that was in the hotel, halfway through the night we lost Johnny but Jimmy ended up finding him in the casino, losing.

I took a mouthful of my beer, laughing at Johnny's stories when I glanced at Matt, he was standing there yawning.

"Tired?" I asked him.

He smiled at me, covering his mouth. "Juts a bit."

"Well." I told him. "You need to get your beauty sleep big boy, you have a huge day ahead of you tomorrow." And he nodded.

"Yeah I think I might to head to bed."

"I think I'll join you." I said finishing my drink and following him to the elevator.

I let us into the room and threw my bag on the couch. "Well I'm going to bed, see you in the morning." I said to Matt.

"Yep and thanks again Lana." He said softly. "This is just what I needed."

I smiled and went into my room, grabbing my stuff and heading into my bathroom, having a quick shower. I pulled on my pyjama's and walked out into my room, to find Matt laying on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, flicking off the lights and pulling back the cover's and climbing in.

"Tired." He mumbled.

Well I was tired but that didn't answer my question. "Well sleep." I said softly.

"Mmmm." He mumbled. "I haven't been sleeping well."

"Why?" I whispered, turning to look him and I had to admit, he had been looking tired over the past week or so.

I waited for him to reply but there was no answer, he was already asleep.

I looked at him, he had dark circles under his eye's and he looked exhausted, but at least he was sleeping now.

I just wished he didn't have to do it in my bed and as he slipped his arm across my waist I groaned. Why did my best friend have to be so fucking irresistible?

I closed my eye's, trying to sleep. I was in a bed, Matt had his arm around me. I was the one who wouldn't be sleeping tonight.