Remenissions

Chapter 47

Matt's POV

I was so fucking angry, fuming and I don't think I'd ever been so damn angry before, ever. How dare she come here, to my friends house and make a scene, but more importantly, how dare she lay a fucking finger on Lana. That made me furious.

"It's okay." I said to her softly, only it wasn't okay, it wasn't okay at all.

She looked at me and I could see the tears and I could see the big red welt across her face. No wonder she was crying, it would have hurt like a bitch.

"What the actual fuck." Brian cried. "She's fucking psychotic Matt."

"Do you think Einstein." Marty snapped, walking over to Lana. "Ouch Lana." She said softly. "Let me go and get you an ice pack."

"It's fine." I said, pulling Lana closer. "We might go home."

"Just let me get an ice pack." Marty said, heading inside and I led Lana over to a chair, sitting her down.

"I'm okay." She said softly, looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"It's not your fault."

"Yeah it is." I told her. "Lana, honestly I'm sorry." I felt so bad that Courtney had done this and I was kind of devastated at the fact that our relationship was starting off so badly.

"Matt it's fine." She said and I reached out and placed my hand softly over her cheek.

"Here." Marty said coming out and handing Lana an ice pack. "Use this."

Lana lifted it to her cheek and sat back, closing her eye's. Fuck Courtney for doing this.

"How the fuck did she even know I was here?" I asked nobody in particular.

"I don't know." Marty said sitting down. "Probably stalking you."

"Well she certainly ruined the day." Brian muttered sitting down.

Ruined the day, fuck she ruined my relationship.

"Ugh." Lana said, putting the ice pack on the table. "Just take me home."

"No." Marty said. "Stay, don't let her ruin the day."

"Too fucking late Marty." Brian told her and I had to agree with him.

"Yeah." I said. "I'll get your stuff." And I headed inside, gathering all of our stuff and packing it up so we could home. Home, ha, Lana's place anyway and she probably didn't want me to stay. Can't say I blamed her.

When I came back out Lana and Marty were standing there, talking quietly to each other.

"Ready?" I asked and Lana nodded.

Brian and Marty walked us out to the car where they hugged Lana before she climbed into the car.

"Matt." Brian said quietly to me as I walked to my side to get in. "You need to watch out for her, seriously."

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." I mumbled.

"Yeah she's not right." He said. "Anyway, behave yourself." He told me winking and I raised my eyebrows at him. Behave myself? Lana was probably going to kick me out once we got home, behaving myself was the least of my problems.

I started the car and waved as we drove off. I was trying to think of something to say but my mind was blank, so the whole trip was basically silent and by the time we arrived at Lana's I was feeling a little sick, my stomach churning. I'd finally found the woman who was perfect for me, and in a matter of seconds Courtney had taken it away from me. That thought alone was making me sick.

I carried all of our stuff upstairs and as soon as Lana let us in she headed off, into the kitchen. I watched her then dumped the stuff on the couch, flopping down next to it. What a fucking day.

I closed my eye's and leant my head back, thinking. What the fuck was I going to do? Lana hadn't said a word to me, not that I blamed her.

I opened my eye's as she came back in, sitting down, with an ice pack pressed to her cheek. "I'll probably have a bruise." She said, although she wasn't really speaking to me, she was just speaking out loud.

"God Lana." I said sitting up. "I just don't know what to say." She looked at me and I shook my head. "I'll get my stuff and go."

"What?" She said frowning.

"I'll grab my stuff, let you be."

"What for?" She asked. "Why?" She took a deep breath. "You want to leave? Are you going back to her?"

"What, no." What the fuck was she talking about. "No Lana, I thought you wanted to me leave, I mean I'd want me to leave."

"Do you want to leave?" She asked, looking upset.

"No Lana I do not want to leave." I told her. "I don't want to go anywhere. I'm just sorry for what happened."

"Matt you didn't hit me." She said, moving closer to me. "And I really don't want you to leave, well, I mean, unless you want to go."

I groaned, pulling her to me. "Of course I don't want to." I murmured, placing my hand over hers on the ice pack. "Let me look." I asked, pulling the ice pack away.

She was right, there was going to be a bruise. Fuck Courtney must have used some force when she hit her.

I leant over and kissed her cheek softly, it was cold from the ice pack. "I love you Lana." I murmured and I truly did, just the thought of losing her made me feel sick. "I kind of wished today had turned out a little nicer."

She smiled at me, leaning over, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me softly. "I can't believe you were going to marry that bitch." She whispered giggling.

"Oh me neither." I murmured, pulling her closer, kissing her again.

She reached out and put her hand on my chest and I jumped a little. "Fuck." I gasped. She still had the ice pack in her hand. "That's cold."

She smiled, dropping the ice pack and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Let me warm you up." She murmured and I closed my eye's as she pressed her body against mine, kissing me.

I reached out, putting my hand in her hair, pulling her face closer, kissing her back. Oh god, we were sitting here, me shirtless, her in a pair of shorts and her bikini top and I was beginning to feel a little hot.

"Matt." Lana murmured against my lips. "I know today didn't turn out so good. But." I mentally groaned as she kissed me again, her tongue teasing my lips. "The day isn't over yet."

I grabbed her, kissing her hard, using my tongue, feeling her respond. "No, it isn't." I murmured, running my hand down her arm and across her back. God, her skin felt so good. "It isn't over for a long time."

She had a point, the day wasn't over and it wasn't over for long time.

I let my lips wander down her neck, closing my eye's as she tilted her head back. I let my hand slide slowly down her arm and across her breast, my lips making their way back to hers as I caressed her nipple through her bikini top, feeling it go hard.

Today wasn't over for a long time and I planned on making every minute count.