Remenissions

Chapter 64

Matt's POV

I was a little startled when I heard the thud and I wondered what it was until I realised Lana had fallen out of bed and her tears confirmed it. I was sound asleep and I must have moved, pushing her out. I felt bad and I knew she was pissed when she went into the other bedroom. I kind of hoped she would come back to this bed, it was little and I could get all up on her, and snuggle, but she didn't, she went into the other bed.

I laid there for a minute before getting up and going into the room. I was trying not to wake up too much, I wanted to go back to sleep. I knew Lana wanted me to explain myself, but not now, not tonight.

She fought me a little, but now, finally, she was snuggled up against me, breathing softly and I kissed her forehead softly before going back to sleep myself.

The next time I opened my eye's the sun was up and the room was lit slightly. The curtains were great in this room, they really blocked out the light and you could probably sleep all day, which is kind of what I wanted to do, lay here all day with Lana.

The first thing I noticed of course was that Lana was still in my arms. I had kind of expected her to sneak off during the night, but no, she was still here. I looked at her and had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. She had a lump on her forehead that was starting to bruise, from her tumble out of bed.

I kissed her forehead softly, looking at her and I knew, right then, that this was where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, waking in bed with Lana everyday, I wanted it so badly.

I got angry at Courtney all over again, angry at her for trying to ruin this for me and I hoped Lana and I could sort this mess out, because frankly, I wasn't willing to let her go. She had kissed me last night, so maybe, just maybe she realised that it was her I wanted and not fucking Courtney.

I had no clue what the time was because I couldn't be bothered turning over to look and besides I didn't want to disturb Lana, she looked comfortable and I was comfortable.

I looked at her again and then I leant over, pressing my lips softly to hers. Her hand fluttered up to my chest, pushing, but only for a second, then her lips responded to mine.

"Good morning." I murmured against her lips. She didn't respond so I kissed her again. "Oh and just so you know." I whispered. "I didn't touch those strippers, not one."

"You prick." She snapped, pushing me away.

"What?" I asked smiling, leaning over and pressing my lips to hers again.

"You, you're a fucking smartass." She snapped "You think I give a fuck about strippers asshole."

"I'm joking Lana." I said pulling her closer. "I was all over them."

"Ugh." She snapped, rolling away from me.

I rolled onto my back laughing and looking at the ceiling. She was just so easy to irritate. "I'm joking Lana." I said, reaching over and grabbing hold of her hand. "So." I said, rolling onto my side to look at her. "Yesterday."

She was glaring up at the ceiling. "Yes." She snapped, turning her head to look at me. "I'm going home today."

"No you're not." I said, turning back onto my side. "You're not going anywhere."

"Yes I am." She snapped, and I reached out, putting my arm back around her waist. "You're getting married." And she burst into tears.

"I am not." I said pulling her closer.

"Yes you are." She snuffled, pushing on my chest.

"Lana I am not."

"Courtney said." She cried.

I smiled, kissing her forehead. "Well I am not marrying Courtney."

"You invited her."

"Lana, I did not invite her." I murmured, pulling her face up so I could look at her. "And if you hadn't have run off yesterday I would have told you that."

"Well." She cried. "What was I supposed to think, you weren't talking to me and she showed up."

"I wasn't talking to you because you got that stupid fucking bed."

"I got that bed because you weren't talking to me." She said, wiping her face.

I leant over and brushed my lips over hers. I was kind of touched that Lana had cried in front of me, she never cried in front of anyone, she always kept her feelings to herself. It made me realise that she was hurt, hurt enough to let her guard down.

"Now." I said, taking her face in my hands. "Listen very closely, I'm only going to say this once okay?"

She nodded and I couldn't help it, I leant over and kissed her softly.

"Lana, it's you I want to be with." I told her. "Yes we may fight, but god Lana, I swear, you are the only girl I want to come home too. As for the whole stripper fight, well." I smiled at her. "That was a stupid fight."

She nodded. "It was silly."

"Very silly." I whispered, kissing her. "You made me mad and I probably could have handled it better."

"No." She whispered. "It was my fault, I was being ridiculous."

"You were." I murmured. "But I should have just kissed you before I left and assured you that I wasn't going to grope anyone, not stormed out, declaring I was going to fuck everyone."

"I tried to apologise, the next day." She whispered.

"I know, but I was being stubborn, which led you to be stubborn. We're the same Lana, so when we fight, well neither of us is going to apologise." That was the truth and I didn't doubt that in our future there was going to be some spectacular fights.

"I guess." She whispered and god she looked so vulnerable, opening up to me and I pulled her even closer, kissing her forehead.

"But Lana I want you to know." I whispered. "I want you to know that even if we do fight, even if I leave, or you leave, even if we tell each other that we hate each other, just know that I still love you, even if I act like I don't." She nodded, burying her face in my chest. "I mean it Lana, I love you and only you. I have no interest in any other girl. so can we please make up and enjoy this vacation?"

She pulled her head away a little and looked up at me, nodding. "Okay." She whispered.

"Good." I murmured. "Now Lana, do you love me?" I knew she did, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Of course I do." She whispered, touching my cheek. "I love you Matt."

"Good." And I kissed her, really kissed her. "Oh by the way." I murmured. "Hopefully Courtney will be going home today." And I felt her smile against my lips. "Oh and I want to swim in that pool today."

"Okay." She murmured. "They have Yoga down at the beach. Maybe we could go?"

I groaned. "Lana." I whispered, pushing her onto her back. "There is only one kind of yoga I want to do and it's the naked kind, with you, in this bed."

"I guess." She said, rolling her eye's and smiling.

"God I love you woman." I murmured. "Now I want to downward dog you baby."

She laughed. I loved to hear her laugh.