Remenissions

Chapter 65

Martina's POV

I was awake early again, it seemed I just couldn't sleep in. Hopefully after the wedding I'll be able to relax, enjoy this holiday. Lana's little disappearing act hadn't helped my nerves either, but thank god she was safe and with Matt. I hoped they sorted their problems out, I really did.

"Babe." Brian said walking over and sitting down. "You're up early again."

I leant over and kissed him. "Yeah I can't seem to sleep in."

He nodded, looking around. "I need food and coffee." And I agreed with him, food and caffeine was a must.

We got food and coffee and then sat back down, eating in silence for awhile.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Brian asked me, shovelling some eggs into his mouth.

"I'm getting a massage and a facial." I told him smiling. "I'm spoiling myself because I deserve it."

"You do." He murmured leaning over and kissing me.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked him softly.

He shrugged. "I don't know, I wouldn't mind going snorkelling or something, I'll see what Matt's up to. I guess Lana will want to go with you."

I nodded. "Yeah she probably will."

"Speak of the devil." Brian said and I followed his eye's to see Matt and Lana getting out of the elevator. "Now Marty go easy on Lana okay?"

I scowled at him. What kind of a person did he think I was?

I watched them get off. Matt leant over and said something that made Lana smile, then he kissed her quickly. I was glad to see that they'd obviously sorted out their issues and now I already felt a whole lot better.

Matt spied us and grabbed hold of Lana's hand, pulling her over, where they both took a seat.

"Good morning." Brian chirped and they smiled.

"Lana." I said gawking at her. "What the fuck happened to your head?" She had a huge lump and you could see it bruising.

"Matt pushed me out of bed." She said smirking and Matt shook his head.

"I did not push you out of bed." He told her. "Now do you want coffee?"

"Please." She said smiling and as he walked away she called out. "You did push me out of bed."

I smiled, watching Matt shaking his head. "So did he really push you out of bed?"

"Yeah." She told me. "But I don't think he meant it, well I hope he didn't mean it."

I shook my head, watching her make doe eye's at Matt, yeah I was sure he didn't mean it.

"So what are you doing today?" Brian asked as Matt sat back down, handing Lana a coffee. "I was thinking of seeing if maybe we could go snorkelling or something, I mean the girls are gonna hang out and get massages and shit."

"Oh." Matt said glancing at Lana. "I think Lana and I were just going to hang out by the pool today."

"Well yeah." She said taking a mouthful of coffee.

"Oh well." I said. "I thought you might like to come, you know, we could relax."

"Gee Marty, I'm sorry." She said looking at me. "Matt and I were going to spend today together."

I nodded, I was a little pissed, but that was fair, I guessed now they'd made up they would want to hang out together, I mean they hadn't spoken to each other for over a week. "It's fine." I told her. "Maybe another day."

She nodded. "Yep definitely, it would be nice."

I watched as Matt leant over and kissed her and I glanced at Brian, he was pulling a face.

"Fucking ease up." He told them. "I'm trying to eat."

Matt looked at him and shook his head. "Yeah sorry." He smirked.

"Maybe we can catch up later?" I suggested. "What's everyone doing this afternoon?"

"They're doing yoga at the beach this afternoon." Lana said smiling and Matt leant over, kissing her rather passionately.

"I told you the kind of yoga I want to do." He growled at her and I got the feeling that I'd missed some kind of private joke.

"So I guess you two sorted everything out?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I was concerned they were going to start taking each others clothes off here at the breakfast table.

"We did." Matt smiled and he opened his mouth to say something else but Brian cut him off.

"Nut bag alert." He hissed and I looked up to see Courtney making her way over to us.

"What?" Lana said looking around and when she saw Courtney her shoulders slumped.

I could not believe Courtney had the hide to walk over smiling, let alone pull out a chair and join us.

"Good morning." She chirped, giving Matt a huge smile. "What's everyone doing today?"

I just looked at her. Unbelievable.

"Well." Matt said standing up. "I'm spending the day with my girlfriend." And he took Lana's hand and they both walked off, him grabbing her ass for good measure as the disappeared through the doors.

Courtney scowled after them. "It won't last."

"Look." I snapped. "You've been saying that for a few months Courtney and guess what, it's lasting."

She shook her head. "It's not, I'm telling you."

"Yeah yeah." Brian mumbled standing up. "Come one babe, let's go for a walk." And he held out his hand. I stood up, taking it. "Oh and Courtney." Brian added as we turned to leave. "I think those two just might get married."

Her face was priceless and I couldn't help but laugh as walked away.

"She's crazy." Brian muttered, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded. I agreed with him completely. "She really is."

"Shall we take a walk to the beach?" He asked, kissing me softy.

"Yeah." I whispered against his lips. Fuck the massage and facial, I wanted to spend the day with my man. "So do you really think they will?" I asked as we walked.

"What?" He asked, glancing at me.

"Lana and Matt." I said. "Get married. Do you think they will get married?"

"Honestly Lana." He said smiling. "It wouldn't surprise me, I mean you just have to look at them."

And he was right. You just had to look at them to know they were perfect for each other. They'd been friends for years, so they were way past the getting to know each other stage. Yeah, I could see it, I could honestly see those two getting married.