Remenissions

Chapter 66

Lana's POV

It was nice waking up next to Matt again, it was even nicer hearing him tell me that it was me he loved, no matter what happened, he would always love me. I felt a little weak, blubbering in front of him, but it was what I needed to hear, I just loved him so much.

"What do you want to do today?" Matt murmured, kissing my cheek.

We were still in bed, naked, wrapped up in each other.

"Let's go for a swim." I whispered, not really wanting to move.

"Babe." He smiled, kissing me again. "Can't we just stay here like this all day?"

I rolled over to face him. "We're in such a beautiful place Matt, we should go out and enjoy it."

"Lana." He whispered, smiling. "I was in a beautiful place five minutes ago."

I burst out laughing, I couldn't help myself. "That was very smooth of you."

"I'm learning." He laughed. "But I mean it, I'd rather stay here, in bed with you all day."

"You just want me for sex." I joked, sticking my bottom lip out.

"Aww no." He murmured. "But the sex is an added bonus."

I smiled at him and he pulled me to his chest, holding me. He was right, I would rather just stay here, like this all day.

"Fine Lana." He said. "You can take me to this pool, but I'm telling you, if nobody else is there I might have to get a little naughty."

"Not in a fucking public pool." I said, looking at him.

"I can't control myself." He smirked. "But if I don't get any at the pool I'm bringing you straight back here because in case you didn't notice, there is a great big hot tub in that bathroom begging me to use it."

"Use it for what?" I asked, tingling at the thought of being in that hot tub.

"Now." He said, sitting up on the edge of the bed. "I'm not giving away my secrets, but that will be something for you to think about all day." He smirked, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "You can think about exactly what I'm going to do to you in that hot tub."

"You're cruel."

"And hungry." He laughed. "Let's go eat."

We showered together and put on our swimmers. I was determined to have a nice quiet with day Matt, just laying around the pool, spending time with each other.

By the time we headed downstairs I was in a really good mood, well until Marty mentioned the lump on my forehead. I'd forgotten all about that in this mornings activities and as we sat there I reached up and touched it, yep it was huge. Marty was getting married in two days and I really hoped it was gone by then.

My mood got even sourer when Courtney showed up. What was with her? She really just couldn't understand that Matt was with me now and it irked me no end.

I was glad when Matt got up, barely speaking to her and grabbed my hand, and as we walked away, he grabbed my ass.

"Show me this pool." He said, kissing the side of my face.

I led him through the resort to the beautiful pool I'd stumbled across yesterday and when we arrived I was happy to see that nobody else was using it yet.

"Wow." Matt said, throwing his towel onto a sun lounge. "You're right Lana, this pool is nice."

I stood there and watched him dive in, smiling, then I threw my towel down and dived in after him.

"You know." Matt said swimming over to me and pulling me into his arms. "There's nobody around."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eye's as he kissed me, enjoying it.

"You know Lana." He murmured, pulling away slightly and looking into my eye's.

"What?" I whispered.

"I didn't tell you, well because we weren't speaking to each other, but." He said smiling. "I think I found the house I want to buy."

"You did?" I asked him, excited.

"No, I know I found the house I want." He went on. "And it has a pool and I think I could get someone in who could landscape it like this."

"That would be nice." I whispered as he brushed his lips across mine.

"Yep." He murmured. "I made an offer before we left, so I'm hoping by the time we get home it will be mine."

"Good." I said. "I hope it is yours."

"Me too." He said smiling. "Which brings me to my next question. Well it's not really a question, more like an idea."

"And what is that?"

"Move in with me Lana." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I want you to live with me, I want to wake up with you every morning, see you every day and well, with a new house we can start fresh, there will be no memories of anything else and." He kissed me softly. "We can make our own memories."

I smiled. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. "Live with you?"

"Please." He whispered. "I mean it Lana, I want to live with you."

Suddenly there was a huge splash beside us and a kid, about twelve years old surfaced, grinning at us.

"Okay." Matt mumbled. "Our peace is over." And he was right as the boys brothers and sisters appeared, jumping into the pool.

"Well this is ruined." I told him, swimming to the side. "We can go and find somewhere quieter." I told him climbing out.

He agreed and we grabbed our towels, heading off.

"Oh and Matt. I said as he took my hand. "Yes."

He looked at me frowning. "Yes what?"

"Yes I'll move in with you."

He stopped and pulled me into his arms, kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I didn't give a fuck who saw us.

"Good." He murmured against lips.

"It is good isn't it." I whispered.

"It is Lana." He said smiling. "Now baby, do you think we could, well you know."

No, what?"

"I thought maybe we could celebrate, moving in together you know." He whispered, leaning over and kissing me again. "And well I know the perfect place to celebrate."

"Oh you do, do you?" I asked, smiling at him. "And where might that be?"

"Oh Lana." He murmured. "The hot tub."

I nodded, yep, that hot tub was looking pretty good right now. Matt was standing there, water dripping from his head, shirtless and he looked quiet delicious.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "The hot tub."

Matt grabbed my hand and started pulling me back towards the hotel. We couldn't get there quick enough.