Take Me to Church

Chapter Fourteen

We all spent the night at the hospital, worried about Gemma. I was personally worried as hell, but I could not for the life of me keep my eyes open. None of us had gotten any sleep last nigh, so we're all absolutely exhausted/

It was morning now, and I was sitting in the waiting room, trying not to fall asleep.

Seeing Chibs walking towards me, I sat up in my chair to look at him. "Here love, I brought you some coffee and some clean clothes." He spoke as I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. How he was able to still be awake and functioning, I'll never know.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him, taking the cup of coffee from him. He held a black duffle bag in his hand as he stood there, towering over me. " I'm going with Jax to talk to Jimmy's guys. Want to come with, or would you rather stay here?" He asked, watching me sip on my coffee. "Yeah, I'll go. Just let me change clothes first." I explained to him, moving to stand up from the chair.

Reaching out, he grabbed my hand and help pull me to my feet. I did my best not to spill my coffee all over him with the sudden force of the pull. Holding my hand, Chibs walked with me over to the nearest bathroom. I was a bit surprised when he stepped into the room with me. Leaning his back up against the door, he crossed his arms over his chest.

I was hesitant for a moment before I started to change. Then I remembered that he was my husband, and he'd seen me naked thousands of times.

But feeling his eyes on me now, I couldn't help but feel slightly shy for some reason. "Did you really have to pick something so revealing?" I questioned upon seeing the outfit he had picked out for me.

Unbuttoning my grey button-down I pulled it away from my body and threw it down on top of the black duffle bag before also taking off the black tank top I had been wearing. I replaced the two pieces of clothing with a red, lace crop top he had packed in the bag.

"Of course I did. I wanted to show off my beautiful wife to the world, and show them what they can't have." He smirked, still watching me.

Stripping out of the black buckle pants that I had been wearing, I made eye contact with Chibs as I stood there in my lace underwear. I was moving to put on the clean jeans, when Chibs stepped forward and put his hands on my hips. I had my pants almost all the way up.

"That's right, because I'm all yours. The ring on my finger and the crow on my back is proof of that." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. My words only seemed to make his smile grow as he leaned down closer to me. I could feel his goatee against my bare skin ever so slightly as he kissed his way up my neck, and over to my lips. My god how I loved his kisses- they were like drugs to me.

He had been the one to initiate the display of affection- but I, unfortunately, was the one who had to end it.

"Didn't you say we had to go somewhere?" I asked him, pulling away ever so slightly. Immediately, he let out a loud groan and threw his head back rather harshly. "You're right." You could tell that he didn't look too happy about it now.

So, he let me go so that I could finish getting dressed. I buttoned my pants up before turning around to look in the mirror. The plain makeup I had applied yesterday was still there, no smudges, so I left it alone. I did pull my hair back into messy braids before putting a bandana on my head. Then, once that was done I slipped my feet back into my shoes before leaning down and grabbing the duffle bag.

Once I was completely ready, Chibs and I walked hand in hand to go meet up with Jax and Opie. All together, we left the hospital and made our way to an all too familiar Irish bar. O'Phalen's right hand, Donnie, was waiting for us inside.

"What can I do for you boys?" Donnie asked with a large smile on his face.

Chibs and I sat at the bar with Opie, while Jax sat down in the booth across from Donnie. "We go word from a friend in Belfast that Cameron was spotted with a baby." Jax growled out. "Before your army boys offed him." Chibs added in from where he sat next to me.

"I don't know who this friend is, brother, but they're feeding you some rubbish." Donnie scoffed. Once more my husband was quick to lean forward and speak again. "So why don't you reach out to that O'Phalen bastard and get us some fresh intel." Chibs growled out, glaring at the man. Reaching out, I grabbed his hand in order to stop him from walking over to the table.

"Consider it done." Donnie agreed to the suggestion immediately.

Standing, Jax turned and put his hands down on the edge of the table before leaning in real close to Donnie. "When you talk to your boss, let him know if I find out that he's been lying about my son, I'm going to track him down and I'm going to beat the truth out of him. Then, I'm going to let Chibs cut him from ear to ear." Jax growled out his only warning.

Donnie immediately began laughing at Jax's words. "There's no need to get theatrical boys- we all know that's not going to happen." He explained; though you could tell just by looking at him that he was scared. Obviously his trust in Jimmy isn't what is should've been.

Without saying anything else to Donnie,Jax turned and walked away from the table. Chibs and I followed along behind him and Opie- who were saying something to one another about guns. I couldn't exactly hear them.

Once they were finished, we all mounted our bikes once more and made our way back to the hospital. Jax ran off to go check on Gemma, leaving the rest of us to wonder around the hallways by ourselves. We were actually nearing Gemma's room, when I spotted Agent Stahl and felt rage flair up inside of me.

She was walking away from where we were heading, with a large smirk on her face. I wanted nothing more than to knock that look right of her smug face because all of this is her fault. She was the reason that Gemma was on the run.

Having noticed my shift in mood, Chibs placed his hand on my hip and squeezed ever so slightly. It was his way of comforting me and telling me to remain calm.

When Jax came walking towards us, the boys followed him into the empty chapel, while I thought over the option of calling my dad. Would he be able to tell me anything different? What if Jimmy had gotten to the club, and my dad was working with him?

I was standing in the hallway, about to walk into the chapel, when I spotted a few more of the boys walking down the hallway. Knocking on the chapel doors, I got everyone's attention and waved them towards the rest of us. It was Tig, Bobby, and Juice look like he had been jumped.

"Christ, what now" Chibs scoffed upon seeing them standing in front of us. "What happened?" Jax asked, looking Juice over. "Salazar and three CO, jumped me in the back of Chicken man's van." Juice breathed out. "Jesus." Jax sighed, leaning back against the wall. "That's not all- they took my cut." Juice added after a few moments of silence. Everyone was shocked by this. Chibs reached out, grabbing Juice by the hood of his jacket and pulled it off- allowing us all to see the full extent of Juice's injuries.

"You let that god damn puppet club strip your patch?" Chibs growled out, harshly pushing Juice backwards. "Where were you two?" Piney questioned, looking to Tig and Bobby. "It's on me." Juice said, not wanting the blame on either of the other two men.

"No, it's on all of us." Bobby was quick to try, only to have Juice snap at him while shaking his head. "No! It's on me, I let this happen!"

"Jesus Christ." Jax sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well, I think I might know where we might find it. Just got off the phone. Bastard's intel on where the Mayan's might be setting up their heroine park. It's an industrial park. Opie, you Bobby, and Chibs." Clay ordered. "I'll do it too, Can't do shit here." Jax spoke up quickly, looking to Clay. Clay was hesitant before nodding his head in approval.

So the men all walked away, leaving me with Piney and Juice. Clay had gone back into Gemma's room. "Come on, hero. Let's get you patched up." Piney said, begining to lead Juice down the hallway.

I was walking behind them, when an idea popped into my head. Bringing my foot up off of the ground, I slammed it into the top of Juice's butt. He let out a low groan, as his body lurched in pain. "Did that hurt?" I giggled as we approached a nurses station. Upon seeing the state that Juice was in, the small girl was quick to jump up and usher Juice into an empty room to patch him up.

Meanwhile, Piney and I stood out in the hallway waiting for them to finish.

While we were waiting, I contemplated going to visit with Gemma, or even going to talk to Tara about the fight I had overheard between her and Jax. But would she really even talk to me about any of it?

With so many questions in my mind, I decided against either option. Instead I made my way into a small waiting room and sat down. I made myself comfortable in the chair that I had picked out for myself. Juice getting patched up took longer than I was expecting, and I actually ended up dozing off where I sat.

I was shaken away sometime later an saw my husband couching down in front of me. "What's going on?" I groaned, stretching out my body. It was then that I realized I was no longer sitting in a hospital waiting room chair. Instead I was laying on a bed.

"Piney said you fell asleep while waiting for Juice to get patched up, so they brought you back here. Can't say I blame you. You haven't been getting much sleep lately." He said with a soft smile adorning his face.

"Do you have anything else you have to do today?" I questioned him just before a yawn escaped from between my lips. "No, love. We're done. I'm going to get us some drinks I'll be right back." He kissed the top of my head before walking out of the apartment.

Sitting up on the bed, I put my arms up over my head and stretched out some more before realizing that I was still completely dressed from today. So, kicking off my boots I moved to get off of the bed. I pulled my cut off of my shoulders, and lay it down on the dresser before stripping out of my jeans and the tube top I was wearing.

It was then that Chibs came back into the room, carrying two glasses. One, a glass of wine from what I could only guess is Gemma's secret stash, was obviously for me. While the other looked like it was either scotch or whiskey.

"Well, now, this is a sight I do enjoy to come home to." He laughed loudly, handing my glass over to me. I took it with a smile on my face, and took a sip of the fermented grape juice before deciding to speak to him. "As much as I enjoy lying around in just my underwear, I do believe that you're overdressed for the occasion." I pointed out to him. I then sat my glass down on the dresser next to my cut before taking a step towards him.

"Am I?" He laughed again. Putting my hands on his chest, under his cut, I quickly got to work pushing it over his arms in order to get it off of him completely. Once it was on the floor, I began unbuttoning his shirt. Then, I moved on to his pants.

I didn't stop until the only thing he had left on was his boxers. Then I picked up my glass of wine off of the dresser before climbing onto the bed. "Well? Aren't you going to join me?" I teased him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaela

Well you guys, here's you another update. Hopefully I'll be getting a lap top soon so that it's easier for me to update than having to use my tablet to do so.

I hope you enjoyed it!!!