Take Me to Church

Chapter Thirty

We got back to Charming in the middle of the night, and we went straight to the warehouse to unload the truck before returning to our beds. I could see the sun beginning to rise on the horizon as I leaned back against Chibs.

Once everything was unloaded and in the warehouse, Clay told us all to go home and get some rest. Not to worry about anything today.

So that's exactly what we did.

We slept through the entire day, and the next day I found myself sitting in the chapel along with everyone else. Dyna was sitting patiently outside the chapel doors. She had definitely missed us the past few days while we were gone. Though she seemed exhausted from the time she got to spend playing with Abel-he probably ran her all over the place.

I was dressed comfortably. My outfit consisted of black jeans, and orange half shirt, a pair of vans, and my cut. I had my hair pulled back into a messy bun, and I didn't bother putting on any makeup.

"So, Otto reached out. Our new sheriff has a new lead on Luann's murder." Jax informed us with a sad sigh. I thought all that was over with, it had been so long since Luann died. "They told him they found cum in her panties. DNA came back a match." Clay added, giving us some more information. "They didn't give a name, but it has to be someone who's been through the system." Jax concluded.

Looking around the table at my brothers, my eyes landed on Bobby- who was starting to look nervous. "Georgie Carouso." Juice spoke up, laying the blame on the one person who we thought had done it all along. "That's always been my guess." Jax said with a nod of his head.

"Should have handled this Luann shit when it first happened. Old ladies- they have a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. No offense Kaela." Clay said with a sigh. I simply waved the comment off. It didn't bother me at all because I knew, for other couples, it was true. "If Roosevelt does have proof, he's gonna go after him. We have to get to him first." Jax pointed out.

Wrapping his arms around me, Chibs brought his hands up to rest on the table and began twisting his rings around his fingers.

"I want it to happen before Otto gets out of the infirmary, and loses visitation. I want a brother to look him in the eye and tell him it's been handled. He deserves that." Clay ordered simply. "Ope, you think Lyla will help us find Georgie?" Juice asked, looking across the table. "Yeah, maybe. She's on set today." Opie shrugged his shoulders, not seeming to interested in the thought of seeing his wife today. "Beautiful thing, girls in love." Chibs smirked, mocking Lyla's choice of profession.

"Shut up you big idiot!" I laughed, smacking his chest playfully.

"Before wee sail off to the isle of lesbos, this is for a job well done." Clay said, beginning to hand out large stacks of money to all of us.

I handed the stack that Clay had handed to me over to Chibs immediately. He disappeared to our apartment for a few moments, putting our money away in the safe we had hidden in the closet behind a mountain of shoe boxes.

Then we all got on our bikes ad rode together as a group to go see Lyla. However, upon arriving Jax and Opie were the only ones who actually went to talk to her. The rest of us made ourselves comfortable while we waited.

Not long after we arrived, Georgie came walking in with Ima walking along beside him.

"This is a smart business move Dondo.You package videos with the dolls, you tie in the personal appearances, and you'll get a huge amount of dou- son of a bitch!" He was on the phone, but upon seeing us he cursed before hanging up the phone. "Georgie, we need to talk!" My husband called out teasingly.

Ima was quick to start moving. She panicked, and thought we were there because of something she had done. Her hand reached down into her purse and pulled out a small hand gun as she screamed of her innocence. Chibs and I pulled out our own guns and aimed them at her. Georgie jumped Ima, trying to take the gun from her; but when a shot was fired he took off running.

The boys ran off to catch him, which they did quick and simply, while I was stuck keeping watch over the porn star. Neither of them were allowed to leave until Clay arrived.

"May, Dondo sure as hell has let things go to hell around here if he's allowing girls like you to hang around." Ima scoffed, looking at her nails. Her cocky words took me by surprise. "And just what the hell do you mean by that?" I snapped, turning my head to look at her. Slowly, she stood up and began looking me over. She ever so slightly took a few steps towards me.

"What I mean is your tits sag, you have stretch marks, and you're just fucking old. What kind of man could possibly want to ever touch you? So, why don't you leave this stuff to the real women, grandma." She had a smirk on her face.

Feeling the rage building up inside of me, I knew I wasn't going to be able to control my actions. Taking deep breaths, I did my best to control my anger- but when I heard her mutter something under my breath was when I lost it. It wasn't even loud enough to really tell what she said, but it was loud enough for me to lose it. Growling loudly, I grabbed her by her hair and launched my fist into her gut. She screamed loudly, dropping to the ground as she clutched her gut. I kicked her harshly in the chest before dropping down to my knees on top of her and repeatedly punching her in the face. Her screams only got louder the more I hit her.

"Chibs, get her off of the poor girl." I heard Jax laugh from somewhere behind me. Laughing loudly, Chibs grabbed me by my waist and pulled me off of the girl. Opie was the one to pick her beaten body up off of the ground.

I was carried away, and into a bathroom where Chibs set me down on the sink counter. He grabbed my hand tightly, and began looking over the blood-covered knuckles. "Don't worry, it's not my blood." I grumbled, pulling my hand out of his grip. "What she said must have really gotten to you, huh?" He chuckled lightly, reaching out and grabbing my hand again.

"Stupid bitch doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut." I snapped. He took a damp wash cloth to my knuckles and wiped all the blood away. I knew they would be bruised ever so slightly in the morning. Once he finished wiping all the blood away from my skin, he leaned forward and pressed a small kiss to my lips before pulling me down off of the counter. When we walked out of the bathroom together, we saw that Clay had arrived.

"He ain't giving it up on Luann." Jax informed Clay rather simply. Chibs and I found a place to sit back in the shadows so that we weren't interrupting anything. "Jesus Christ, Clay, can't you talk some sense into the psychos." Georgie breathed out when Clay took the red ball gag out of his mouth.

Clay Simply had a smirk on his face. "Hey, these are my rational guys. I get Happy pu here, and ball gag takes on a whole new meaning." Clay joked, laughing loudly. The bad part was that I knew he was nowhere near joking.

"I didn't kill Luann." Georgie gasped out. "Yes, you did." Clay insisted. Jax stepped around the chair Georgie was tied to, and put a bright red bondage rope around his neck. "Wait, I got money! I got millions! You can have anything you want!" Georgie shouted in panic before Jax could put pressure against that rope.

"Wow, these sex dolls of yours must be selling like, well, sex dolls." Clay cackled loudly, throwing his head back. "Dream dolls! I got Asian backing, billionaire sex freaks, I'm serious!" Georgie shouted once more. Bobby was obviously not having any of this. He was quick to stop forward and pull his gun out before pointing it at Georgie. "I got this." Bobby growled out, angrily. I couldn't help but wonder why he's been acting like this. Nervous during church and now all shifty and angry.

"Hold it! These Asians- they looking for any other investments?" Clay was intrigued as he made Bobby lower the gun. "Yes, yes all the time!" Georgie nodded his head eagerly.

Slowly, Clay turned around to get confirmation from Dondo- who I'm guessing arrived while Chibs and I were in the bathroom. I stopped listening as I leaned over, my lips directly next to my husbands ear. "I bet you twenty bucks that Clay finds a way to use this to his advantage and completely forgets about Luann's murder." I whispered slightly before leaning back to look in his eyes. He thought it over silently for a few moments before pulling a twenty out of his pocket and handing it to me. I could help but throw my head back against his shoulder and laugh loudly.

Just as predicted, Clay struck some sort of deal with Georgie and therefore let him go completely. The only one who seemed concerned with this was Bobby; but with the way he had been acting today it really didn't surprise me.

From there, we went to the warehouse to meet with the Mayans about the coke. It was all still sitting in the crates that we had drug back to the warehouse from Arizona.

I sat on the work table that was pressed up against the wall. Chibs stood in front of me while we were waiting for everyone, and he was leaning back against my chest. I had my forehead resting against the back of his shoulder. I was still exhausted from our trip to Arizona and all I really wanted to do right now was go back to sleep.

When everyone arrived and was ready, they cracked open the crates and got started. I stayed in my spot on top of the work table. Opie pulled the bricks out of the crate, and passed them off to Chibs who counted them and sat the down in neat little piles on top of the work table. "We're a brick light." Chibs gasped when Opie had only handed him twenty-nine bricks. Clay pushed his way through to stand next to the table. "What the hell are you talking about?" He growled, looking at my husband. "I'm talking about there should be thirty keys here!" Chibs snapped, slamming his hand down on the table harshly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaela

And here is the second!