Take Me to Church

Chapter Seven

As was expected, the next morning was hectic around the club. I accidently overslept, so I missed going to the store with Gemma. I'm sure I'll hear a lecture about it later.

I had been getting dressed when she got back. My outfit consisted of blue jeans, a white tank top you could see my red bra through, a red and black plaid over shirt, and a pair of buckle heels. I braided my hair to keep it out of my face, and had my gun hidden in the back of my jeans under my shirt.

Chibs had left a while ago to pick up the rest of people who were going to be staying at the club. Even Unser was with us. It was a strange sight seeing the club this full when there's no raging party...

When I saw Tara walk in with Abel, I was quick to flag her down through the large crowd of people. She came walking over, and placed Abel's carseat on top of the bar. "What's up?" She breathed, pushing her hair out of her face. "I put together a bag of the better medicial supplies we had laying around here, and put them in your and Jax's apartment." I informed her simply.

"Great, thanks." She nodded her head, but carried a tone that said she really didn't care. Chibs and Jax came walking over to the two of us, just as Tig let out a loud whistle to get everyone to quiet down. Then, Clay and Gemma both took a step forward into the spot light.

"I want to welcome you all to Club Reaper. Glad you made your reservations early, because as you can see we are booked to capicity. You're here because SAMCRO takes care of it's own. The next couple of days, the club's got some business to handle that could put member or their families in unfriendly situations.Chances are, nothing's going to happen; but people have already been hurt on my watch and that ain't ever going to happen again. Nobody gets in, nobody leaves without an escort. If you've got a safety concern, talk to Piney. You got a comfort concern, you talk to my Queen. Under this roof, you'll all be safe. Make yourselves at home- I love all of you."

It seemed easy for Clay to make everyone feel welcome.

Chibs kissed the top of my head as everyone began clapping for what Clay had just said. The sudden noise caused Abel to wake up and begin crying. So, I turned and picked the small boy up in order to consol him while Tara was too busy talking to Jax.

"I'll be back in a bit, love. Son go doing anything stupid you understand me?" Chibs said with a slight chuckle in his voice."Aw, Filip, don't you know me well enough to know I would never do anything like that." I laughed before sticking my tongue out at him.

Rolling his eyes, he muttered something under his breath before giving me a small kiss good-bye.Then he walked away, leaving me alone with Abel. Technically he left me alone with Abel and Tara, but Tara was too preoccupied saying good-bye to Jax to even notice me standing there.

Though, Abel didn't take too fondly to the sight of Jax leaving. He started crying, and squirming in my arms. "I guess he doesnt like seeing daddy leave." I chuckled slightly, trying to consol the boy. "That and it's a bit past time for his nap, so he's probably just cranky. I'll go put him down."She informed me, taking the boy from my arms and walking away with him.

Offically alone, I sat down at the bar and continued to sip on my coffee. Though I wasn't alone for long, as Gemma was quick to swoop in and sit down next to me.

"Sorry for over sleeping this morning." I mumbled. " Don't worry about it baby. If you over slept then you obviously needed your sleep- don't worry about it." She was quick to wave off my apology. The room around us was slowly clearing out, and a crow eater came over to refill our coffee just as Tara came back into the room.

She and Gemma were talking about how Tara should let the Crow Eaters do things for her- that it was a way for the Crow Eaters to show respect. I, on the other hand, was distracted by a conversation I could over hear taking place a few feet away from where I sat.

"What about Chibs, he' single right? I think I definitely have a shot there." A dark haired girl gushed to her friend. They were standing somewhere to my left; but I could see their reflection in a mirror hanging over the bar. You know, I bet we could both get a shot with him. I bet he's better than the other guys around here. Her friend, a blonde, said with a rather large smile. My anger was ever so slowly building up.

"What do you mean?" The dark haired girl gasped out, as if not believing her friend had really just said that. "Well, he's a bit older than anyone else, so he obviously much have more experience." The blonde said as if it were completely obvious. Unable to stop my anger, I brought my cup up before slamming it back down on the bar. "Shut the fuck up!" I shouted, gaining the attention of just about everyone in the club, but I paid them no attention as I turned the face the two girls.

"I suggest the two of you get the hell out before I do something I definitely won't regret." I growled out, glaring at the two.Now facing the two girls, I noticed that the blonde was taller than I was, while the dark haired girl was just about my height.

The blonde, seemed to be more daring of the two as she put her hands on her hips. "And just who the hell ar you to tell us what to do?" She scoffed. Slowly, I slid off of my seat so that I was now standing in front of the two women. I could feel eyes on me. "Obviously, I'm not some lowly fucking Crow Eater, so I suggest you take my avice and walk the fuck away before you get hurt." I growled out once again. The dark haired girl was the one to step forward next.

"Listen here skank, if anyone's going to get hurt here, it's going to be yout." Stepping forward, she brought her hands up, put them on my shoulders, and pushed me. I stumbled back a few steps until my back hit the edge of the bar.Contemplating my next move, I could hear Gemma calling for Piney and tell jokingly tell Tara to get a camera.

When I did move next, I was moving pretty damn quickly.

Reaching out, my fingers wrapped through her dark hair, and I wrapped her pony tail around my wrist before slamming her head down on the bar top. Then, while she was still bent over, I brought my knee up into her gut. Releasing her hair, she fell to the ground- and that's when the blonde decided to move. Spinning around, my balled up fist connected with the center of her face, and the sound of her nose breaking filled the room."You stupid bitch, I'll kill you!!" The girl shrieked, holding her bloody face.

Reaching behind me, I pulled the hidden gun from my waist band, and pointed it directly between her eyes. "Go ahead, try to kill me. I dare you." I smirked.

It was dead quiet throughout the bar, so when the door opened I was able to hear it as plain as day. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" The familiar, heavily accented voice of my husband floated through my ears. His heavy footsteps were heard as he walked over to where I was standing.

Tears quickly came to my eyes as I lowered the gun and threw myself into his arms. "T-They threatened me. I-I was only protecting myself." I cried into his chest.

As soon as the words left my lips, his arms tightened around me and held me close to him. "Piney, get these gashes the hell out of here! Don't let them back around my girl, or I'll kill 'em myself." Chibs growled out a warning as the blonde helped the dark haired girl off of the ground.

The sun was slowly sinking down in the sky as we walked out of the club togeteher; and I knew that the boys would all be leaving again soon. So, I enjoyed the few moments I had with Chibs before they leave.

"That was some show you put on back there." He chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked, as I looked up at him. My arms were tight around him as we came to a pause at the picnic table. "I know that none of the Crow Eaters would step up to you unless you stepped first." He shook his head ever so slightly.

"Well they shouldn't have been planning on trying to sleep with my husband; but they did threaten me, and one of them actually pushed me." I explained to him. Around us, everyone was saying their good-byes to the boys before they ride off into the night

"Be careful out there, alright?" I ordered, grabbing onto the front of his chest. He smiled down at me, and slowly nodded his head. "I will love, We'll be back later tonight, don't worry." He chuckled ever so lightly. Pulling him closer by his cut, I pushed myself up onto my toes so I could kiss him. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss We didn't pull away from one another until Clay walked past saying that it was time to leave.

When Chibs walked away, I took a few steps back so that I was standing next to Gemma. She wrapped one arm around me, and the other went around Tara. So, I pulled Lyla into my other side.

"It's going to be okay girls. Come on, let's get them all inside." Gemma sighed reassuringly.

Turning around, we all gathered the kids and anyone who was outside, before herding them all back into the clubhouse. Tara went to check on Abel, while Gemma, a few Crow Eaters, and myself went to make everyone dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaela

Guess who finally has a way to update again!!!