Status: rewrite

Different for Girls

They can't just switch it off every time they feel something

The thought of the guy she liked that was getting married in a matter of months made her sick to her stomach. How could a guy like that think it was perfectly acceptable to flirt with another girl when he had a fiance waiting for him at home?

Rebecca hated guys like him. They were scumbags and didn’t deserve the time of day. But she wondered if there was more to it. Norman Reedus was on some show that she watched but couldn’t remember the name of it. She wondered if they were having problems.

She decided to call her best friend to see if she knew anything. If anyone knew the latest gossip, it would be Serena. She followed every gossip website that was out there.

Serena answered the phone on the first ring. “What’s up buttercup?” She greeted.

“Hey. Do you know anything about a Norman Reedus?” Rebecca asked.

“Oh yeah, him. He’s on The Walking Dead and is quite famous back in New York.” Serena said.

“Oh, I ran into him at the bar last night and he was trying to get with me. But he’s engaged so what the hell?”

“Yeah, he’s engaged alright. But if anyone truly knew him, they would know that he’s not happy with her. She basically forced him into this marriage.”

“Really? I had no idea. I thought he was a scumbag for hitting on me. That makes me think otherwise.”

“He’s a nice guy and I think you’d fit well together. Just give him another chance.”

“I’ll think about it.”

They talked for a big longer before hanging up. Rebecca thought over what her friend said. Was all that really true? Was he really that unhappy with his marriage? She needed to start paying more attention to the gossip.

Taking out her phone, she decided she was going to see if Serena wanted to hit the club tonight. Maybe she would run into Norman again. If she did, then she would try to give him a chance. By the sounds of it, his marriage was basically forced.

----

Sources show that Norman Reedus was seen leaving Lush around 2 am with a mystery girl. They seemed quite close and having quite a good time together. Who is this girl? What about his wife? Stay tuned for more details at the top of the hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slacking on updates for this. Lots more drama coming up though! The fun is just getting started.