Would You Receive My Broken Heart

First Day

Frank's pov

This is the first time I'm put into this possition, and I'm only sixteen. I was looking forward to finishing high school, continuing my teen years with my best friends, but no, I was forced in an adoption home, since my parents wanted to get rid of me. They moved to florida to rekindle their love life before I was born, and left me here in california so some other iresposible person could take care of me.

I was dropped off from a cop car since they dropped me off at the police station so they could take me here. I suffered with my parents for such a long time, my friends were the only ones that knew and felt my pain, no one else. I missed them so much, they were my family, my companions. Gerard was my future lover, but since I had to leave, we had to end things between us so we could have less pain, but who knew this would cause more than expected. At the moment I got my door opened and my bags given to me as I stare at the plain looking building.

This was my new home, filled with broken teenagers and kids feeling eachothers pain. I sigh and make my way inside with one of the guards. A young looking lady aproaches us and the guard tells her my personal info and he leaves me here while the lady takes me away. She told me to settle my stuff in a room and I'll be sharing it with one of the kids. I wonder who. She also told me he was as troubled as I was and to be careful cuz he had drug problems. My stomach turned, I hope he's not a crazy alcoholic like my father. I settle my stuff underneath the uncomfortable looking bed and I sit on it, sighing. This was gonna be a long day.

Billie's pov...

After smoking a cig I decide to go inside to my assigned room. Since I was gonna be there by myself I didn't mind, cuz I knew noone was gonna get in my business. I walk through the coridors as I reach my room. I open the door only to see a short kid sitting on one of the twin beds. Who the hell is he? He must be new, he also doesn't look as young, probably still in high school. He was emo looking, had really dark brown hair almost black, a nice lip ring, was sort of tannish but not as much, and the brightes hazel green eyes. Out of my preferations in a guy, he seemed pretty amusing. He also looks like he's been through alot, just like all the kids here.

I sit on my bed and stare at him intentley. I ask, "What's your name kid?" He mumbles, "Frank," he looks intimidated by me so lower my intense stare. He suddenly looked less intimidated, so that was good that I softened my stare. I introduced myself, "I'm billie Joe." He nodded, trying to smile, but couldn't. I asked, "So what brought you here?" He answered, "My parents didn't want me." I started, "I'm a drug addict and my uncle abused me physically." He nodded feeling tense by my description. I wondered, "How old are you?" He replied, "16 and you?" I answered, "18, you're kinda small, but it would have to do." He smiled as I smiled as well. This kid wasnt so bad in the eyes.