Would You Receive My Broken Heart

Day two

Frank's pov

This is the second day in the adoption home and visions of Billie appeared in my mind. He seemed intimidating at first but the he turned out to be a nice guy, I can't believe he went through all that. Here I am in my bed at 6 in the morning thinking about this, I couldn't sleep at all. I decided to stare at Billie's sleeping form, breathing up and down softly, he looked so peaceful. I pictured mysellf wrapped in his arms I would feel so safe in those tatooed arms. I couldn't find myself to stop thinking about him in that way, what was wrong with me, I barely met him yesterday.

Now he was facing me, before he could open one eye and catch me, I turned the other way around, so my back was now facing him.

Billie's pov

I can't stop dreaming about Frank, I mean it was one dream after the other, and I just saw him as more than a visitor, a guest. I dreamed we were together, hand in hand not worrying where the future was taking us and I loved it. I also dreamed that I gave him the most passionate kiss I could ever give a person, and that it was his first. I felt so proud of myself, but as soon as I opened my eyes, all those images disappeared. How could I think this way about him, I barely met him.

As soon as he spends more days here, I would show him with every fiber of my being my heart is feeling something for him. My emotions are going crazy on me and I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. As I open my eyes, I look at his sleeping form, he looks peaceful, just like in my multi timed dreams. I wanted to tell him so bad how I felt about him without having a clue as to why and there's something about him that I can't explain. He's just like those little innocent boys on the halmark cards that are black and white and they give the first kiss to the little girl holding a rose or another kind of flower.

I just wanna lay next to him and wrap my arms around him, thats all I wanted to do right now, but I cant risk myself to temptation.

Frankie's pov..

I decide to turn the other way around so now I'm facing him only to find him staring at me with those beautiful but yet piercing green eyes. I got scared a little bit and he wasnt scared of being catched, it was as if he was fearless or something. He smirks at me as I smiled back, one of my first smiles in days maybe months, I dunno how much time. He whispers, "Why are you awake?" I replied, "I couldn't sleep, you?" He looked down and said, "Just had dreams I couldn't understand." I pressed, "Tell me." He answered ashamedly, "I dunno if I can." I nodded I wonder what he was dreaming about...

Soon enough it was time for everyone to get up, it was 7:00 and I just wanted to go back to sleep. Billie continued to look at me as I did at him and I broke the glance by getting up to brush my teeth. He did the same and followed a little far away from me. I finally found the restroom and went inside, I realized there were two sinks. Then Billie appeared on the one next to mines and he started to brush his teeth normally, sneaking glances at me as I brushed mines, glancing at him too. If this was a romantic comedy, we would've dropped our tooth brushes and started making out until our bodies hit the floor. But this was only reality so it didn't happen but it would be funny if it did. I get those thoughts out of my mind as I try not to laugh and was finished with my brushing, rinsed and left the bathroom.