Would You Receive My Broken Heart

Screw it

Billie's pov

We're all eating breakfast together, and I can't help but glance at Frank, he looks so innocent. I have to kiss him I just have to show him how I feel, but if it happens I hope he returns it. Gosh, my stomach is turning, I don't feel so good. I just easily get up from my chair and excuse myself from the table, I can't take this.

I walk over to our room and close the door behind me as I enter the room. I sit on my bed, with my head in my hands, covering my upset face. Soon I hear a knock, I don't feel like talking to anyone. Then, the door opens a little bit and his soft gentle voice warns, "It's Frank," I reply quietly, "You can come in." He comes inside me not knowing if he could hear me or not. He sits beside me and asks, "Whats wrong Billie?" I lie, "Nothing I'm just having flashbacks, thats all." He asks, "Are you sure its just that, or is it something else?" I look up at his pleading hazel green eyes and my heart melts. Its hard to lie to those eyes, and look down again. He rubs gently circles on my back, I start to feel relaxed and smile at him as he smiles back. I ask, "Frank?" He replies, "Yeah?" I continue, "Have you ever been kissed before?" He nodds in a no sadly, I grab his chin gentley and pull his soft innocent face towards me and our lips meet.

I kiss him gently so he wont feel too scared to kiss me back, I found he did, and that made my heart beat faster. I was taking the lead as he followed, he placed his hand on my cheeck as I placed my hand on his small weist. I pulled him closer to me, rubbing gently on his back up and down. As soon as I opened my mouth to allow his tongue for entrance, he seemed like he wasnt ready since it was his first time so decided to teach him. As we kissed I said, "Open your mouth," he did as I said and I allowed my tongue inside. He seemed shy but let his tongue dance with mines. This was the best kiss of my life.

Frankie's pov

Wow I never saw this coming, now I knew billie wanted me as much as I wanted him, and he gave me the best first kiss of my life. I bet with this guy every single kiss would feel like the first. He taught me how to use some tongue, that made me feel kindaexperienced, I tried.

Soon enough we pulled away, and I was gasping for air, as he was too, and it followed by a gentle smile. My heart wanted to melt at that very instant, he touched my cheeck and said, "You did a great job for your first time, want me to teach you more?" I of course nodded cuz I couldn't get enough of those lips. We leaned in for the second time and continued where we left off.