Would You Receive My Broken Heart

I luv to kissie Frankie

Billie's pov

Frankie and I are having some lip action going on, and I could never ask for more, well I could ask for more kisses of course. Ever since I've been beaten up by my uncle, I've held my guard up to people and the minute I saw Frank, I knew I could trust him since he knows what it feels like to go through rough times.

We were on my bed, kissing passionately, then cuddled afterwards. His tiny form fitted perfectly in my arms, and did I mention his hair was extremely soft. I could always play with it and never get tired, I know he enjoys it. I know I'm way to old for him but its only two years, why am I tripping? Frankie said, "You, know Billie, you're not so bad after all." I smiled and replied, "You're not so bad either my little Frankie," he smiled and rested his forehead against mines. This moment felt so perfect, I'm glad he accepted me, or else I would be smoking twenty joints if I run out of cigs. We tangled our fingers together, and Frankie asked, "What does this make us?" I shrigged, "Friends with benefits, unless you want it to be more than that." He replied, "I would like to be more than that, but I wanna get to know you more." I understood, I wanted to know him too, so I just nodded to that.

I can't get enough of his eyes, they're so innocent and bright, and have gone through so much you could see his pain. I wonder if mines look like that but I'm always too high to notice. I leaned in to kiss him one more time, he smiled, and I admitted, "Your lips are so lucious, I can't stop." He giggled and said seductively, "I don't mind," I smiled and fell into another passionate kiss, I like where this is going.

Frank's pov

Gosh I wanna be more than friends, but I wanna know more about him, appart from being a really good kisser and making me feel wanted in a good way. I don't feel 16 anymore, instead I feel his age. I can't beleive he would fall for a 16 year old, but love happens, doesn't matter what age. I was beginning to like him more and more, and I wasnt sure what to do with those feelings now that I finally have him close to me like I wanted ever since I set foot in this house.

I could seriously get lost in his green eyes and the beautiful face, he just has a natural beauty. I also admire the fact that he chose to let me in appart from what he went through with his uncle and the drugs. I wanted to know so much what he was all about appart from being a very caring guy. Soon he told me some things about him, like how was his home like, about his two friends Mike and Tre and that they were in a band together, and how his dad died when he was ten and all his brothers and sisters left. His mom was ill and he had to move in with his uncle until she got better. Turns out she never did, and she passed away, so that just left him and his uncle. He was his mom's brother and ever since her death, he would be getting drunk most of the time and kept blaming Billie for her death and thats when the beating started.